Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odette
Marina
6 posters

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette] Empty After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Post  Marina Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Marina led John and Odette back to the carriage, she entered first, and made a sign to John to lay the girl by her side... ''Hurry!'' She demand to the driver.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette] Empty Re: After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Post  Odette Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Odette wasn't exactly aware of what was going on but she tried to stay conscious as she knew if she fainted....she could die.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette] Empty Re: After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:26 am

John nodded, holding Odette close to him and making sure she was on her side to keep anymore blood from leaving her arm. He looked to her and held her gaze. "Stay awake, Odette...Just focus on me," He said gently, smoothing her hair down tenderly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:45 am

''That's right, Odette... Listen to my voice'' Marina said softly, and rubbed her good arm gently. Marina knew that as much a person used her senses the better to be awake.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:48 am

Odette struggled to stay awake and sighed out, "Are you...all right Marina?" She asked faintly, she had to ask...she was afraid Marina had been hurt even worse.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 am

John gently ran his fingers through her hair. "She's all right...though, we do need to work on her listening skills," he said playfully, trying to make the situation lighter.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 am

Odette laughed weakly, "I think....I need to listen too. I...promised Phoebus...I wouldn't...get in trouble." She said with a little gasp as her stomach twinged in pain.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 am

''Yes, I'm fine...'' She said softly, and rose her gaze to John, ''We should work harder on my stuborness, then''... She looked down to Odette again, ''Shh, that wasn't your fault. He will understand, you'll see'' She said softly, getting more worried about her as they didn't come home.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 am

John sighed, frowning at her words. He hated seeing her in pain. "Why didn't I get Belle to do her...trick..." He mumbled, not willing to call Belle out on her witchcraft. "Hurry it up, driver," He said with an earnest tone.

When they did arrive, he lifted Odette in his arms and carried her inside. "Doc!" He called, watching as the man scurried over quickly. He instructed John to lay her down, which John did, on the couch. The doctor gently cut the dress open at her stomach and made a slight face at the wound. He spread a medication into the wound that numbed her skin. He carefully started to suture the wound closed. Once done, he wrapped her stomach and then moved to her arm. John watched with amazed eyes. "Marina, how much did you pay for this guy? He's insanely fast," John mumbled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 am

Odette was only vaguely aware of being carried inside the house and fought to stay conscious. She winced as she felt her wound get taken care of and then finally slipped unconscious.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:08 am

Marina hold Odette's head gently as they got inside the house. As Odette was being watched by the doctor, Marina looked at the amazing job the doctor did... ''I'm not paying, you are!'' She said playful, and led him into a chair... ''Now let me clean your wound'' She said softly, and started cleaning it. She unwrapped his houlder and took some of the doctor's tool. Marina cut the shirt on his shoulder, and started humming quietly as she always did when she was focused on doing something delicated.

''Is she alright, doctor?'' Marina asked, glancing the woman briefly, hopefully sleeping, at the couch.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:59 pm

John's eyes stayed on Odette, despite Marina being there beside him. "She should be just fine...someone will have to keep a constant eye on her -- make sure she stays in bed and changes her wraps when needed," The doctor said gently as he finished working on the girls arm. "Would you like for me to call upon her fia--?" "No, thank you," John cut him off, shaking his head. "She's here. I can take care of her until Phoebus decides to show up," He said rather stubbornly.

He looked back to Marina and gave her a small smile, thanking her for helping with his arm. He got up and walked over to Odette, lifting her frame into his arms. He carried her up to his bedroom and laid her onto the bed. He went to his dresser and got one of his lounging shirts. He gently slid the shirt onto Odette's form and then pulled the blankets over her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Odette slowly woke up as she became aware that she was being moved, her eyes landed on John who was helping her into bed. "John? Where am I?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:10 pm

''You're at our house... you're safe'' Marina said gently, as she followed John way back to his room. She helped pulling the blankets over Odette, but didn't look at him. Sometimes his chivalry made her jealous, just like now... Why did he bring her to his room when there were a lot of rooms into the house... She fought against the feeling, it wasn't the properly moment for it...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Phoebus knocked on the door hard, and didn't even care that it was late. It was still bleeding from his head, but he didn't care - all he wanted to do was to find Odette. Now he was at a place he never though he would be- at John Rolfe's house.. He hated the place already..
    "John, Marina!" He yelled when no one opened the door after like-- 5 seconds..
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm

John knelt beside the bed and rested a hand atop Odette's. "You're safe," He said simply. As he heard Phoebus' yelling, his jaw set. "Marina, go let him in," He mumbled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 pm

''You go there... It's his fiance lying on your bed...'' She said, colder than she imagined.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Odette's eyes flicked between the both of them and she sighed before she moved up. "Well since its my fiance, I can go get him." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 pm

''No, you stay...'' Marina said gently but yet sternly... ''John can go and take the captain in like a true gentleman he is, right John? She narrowed her eyes slightly into his direction.

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 pm

After a moment when no one had opened the door, Phoebus went inside while shouting everyones name. He looked into every room he could find until he eventually came to John's room.
    "Oh.. Odette" Phoebus sighed in relief and fell down on his knees beside the bed. He didn't care about the other two in the room, not now at least.
    "You're alive.. And safe.. I was so worried about you"
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 pm

John shot Marina a look of irritation. She was going to act jealous now of all times? He cared for the girl on the bed -- Marina knew that. He pursed his lips, his emotions being pushed away as Phoebus entered the room.

He had to bite his tongue to keep from saying something spiteful about the man's late arrival. "She's hurt," He said simply. "But, I've taken care of it. She'll be fine under my supervision, as well as my doctors."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 pm

(o_o snaaap)
    Odette moved when she saw Phoebus, "Phoebus I was so worried about you...where were you?" She asked quietly as she moved her hand to touch his own. She didn't even register John's words, she was just relieved to see Phoebus alive and well...except for, "Phoebus you're hurt." She said quietly.

Last edited by Odette on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 pm

''Here, let them alone for a moment'' She said not looking into John's eyes, and she grabbed his arm. Pheobus was Odette's fiance, and the best person to be at her side in the moment.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:36 pm

"I know she's hurt.." Phoebus said at the man and glared at him for a short moment before he bowed his head.
    "But thank you for saving her.." He said softly before he turned to Odette again and held her hand.
    "Oh, this?! It's nothing.. How about you? Where did he hurt you?" He asked worried and hoped it wasn't something serious
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:38 pm

John stubbornly dug his heel into the carpeting to try and keep from moving as Marina tried to make him leave the room. He pulled his arm from her grip and grumbled to himself as he walked from his own room. The stress of the night was getting to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:01 am