Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odette
Marina
6 posters

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette] - Page 4 Empty Re: After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Phoebus flinched when John suddenly yelled at him before he ran downstairs, but didn't care so much about it as soon he was gone.
    "I'm just-- perfect.." He turned to Odette again and forced a little smile.
    "So.. What did you and John talk about?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette] - Page 4 Empty Re: After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Post  Odette Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 pm

She bit her lip and looked down, "Well he told me he wouldn't be able to attend our wedding, he said it was because he uh doesn't trust you." She said quietly and then moved to sit up, "You were listening huh?" She asked quietly.
    (totally sneaking on <<>> XD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 pm

"Listening on what?!" Phoebus asked like if he didn't know what she meant.
    "And well, I can't really say that I'm sad that he couldn't come-- but why doesn't he trust me?!" Phoebus frowned slightly and looked at her questioning
    "It seems like every man around you doesn't trust me.. A little weird, don't you think?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Odette gave him a raised eyebrow, "Are you jealous? Phoebus...I really don't know why all of the men I know don't trust you." She said quietly and looked down, "I'm sorry about...this, all of it." She said quietly, not even sure why she was apologizing.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 am

"What is it to be jealous of?!" Phoebus chuckled and shook his head - wanting her to think that he still didn't know what she was talking about.
    "Sorry for what? That you got stabbed? That Rolfe doesn't want to come to our wedding?.." He asked calmly
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:10 pm

She frowned, she was starting to get angry at the way how he was talking to her, "No, I'm sorry that I'm catching every male's attention." She snapped.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Phoebus frowned and just looked at her for a moment.
    "It's not your fault... But it seems like you're enjoying it.. More than what a engaged woman should do that is" He said and turned his side to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:56 pm

She stared at him in shock, "If yout thought I was enjoying it you're wrong....you really don't know me." She said quietly as she turned away from him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:33 pm

"No, you're right.. It's a lot that I don't know about you" He said without looking at her, but forced himself to glance at her when she had turned away.
    "What is your story with Rolfe?" He asked quietly once he had checked that he wasn't by the door.
    "Do you like him?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:51 pm

She sighed, "I met him the night of our argument...we talked and then after I talked to him I saved Marina. I don't know what he feels for me, I don't like him....not romantically." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Phoebus glanced down as she spoke and sighed a little. he wanted to believe her- he had to believe her about stuff like this.. But it was hard.
    "I think he likes you, Odette. And not just a little.." Phoebus said quietly and looked at her.
    "I know that he saved your life, but it's me that shouldn't trust him.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Odette sighed and pinched her nose, "He has a fiance, he wouldn't cheat on her." She protested though inwardly she was starting to wonder, after all he had gotten onto the bed next to her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:06 pm

"So you have never heard of a man- or a woman- that has cheated on their partner?!" Phoebus asked and raised his eyebrow. It sounded from Marina that Rolfe could be near to do such a thing-- but who knows..
    "And if he does- would you stop him if he came too close to you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:10 pm

She glared at him, "I...would never cheat on you, ever. If you have to ask then I guess we need more time together before we actually get married." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:15 pm

"Maybe..." Phoebus said sadly after a short moment and looked down. He knew how men looked at her, and it didn't helped when she became good friends with those who are the worst. Maybe Phoebus would be around other woman more often so that she can feel the way he does..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 pm

She looked down and took off the ring before she handed it to Phoebus, "Then you should go." She said quietly and didn't look into his eyes, knowing if she did she would cry.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Phoebus looked shocked at both her and the ring, but didn't take it. Instead he glanced down and walked over towards the door.
    "I love you, Odette.." He said quietly and looked back at her to see if she would say something back
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:29 pm

She looked down, "I love you Phoebus." She said quietly, refusing to let the tears fall she would wait until he was gone before she cried.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Phoebus looked at her for a moment more before he nodded to himself and walked out through the door and closed it. But he wouldn't be far away if Rolfe thought he would come and comfort her..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Once the door was shut, Odette started to cry and put the ring on the stand next to the bed, she couldn't believe he would say those things to her. The pain was nothing to the feel of her heart breaking....she wiped tears from her eyes as more sobs left.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:12 pm

((Be nice to Rolfe XD ))
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Joseph Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 pm

(yeeah where is Rolfe anyway? XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:27 pm

[with Marina downstairs I guess... XDD]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:01 am