Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odette
Marina
6 posters

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Post  Odette Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Odette frowned when she looked him over again, "At least you're still alive, and have you gotten that head wound of yours looked at?" She asked quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette]

Post  Phoebus Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:46 pm

"It's not important.. I guess the blood makes it looks worse than it is.." Phoebus shrugged slightly. Of course it hurts, but he tried not to think about it now.
    "So.. I know that you shouldn't move- but do you want to go home? -- I don't really like this place" He whispered the last with a hidden smile
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Odette let out a laugh that ended in a painful gasp that she tried to cover, "You'll have to ask the doctor if I can be moved....otherwise I would go home." She admitted quietly
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 pm

"I can carry you?! Then you wouldn't have to walk...." Phoebus said, but then he nodded and stood up.
    "I will be right back" He said softly and kissed her forehead before he went out through the door.

"John? Marina?!" Phoebus asked as he looked for them, and found them in the livingroom.
    "What did the doctor say about moving Odette? I want to take her home.." Phoebus said calmly and took some steps closer to the couple
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Marina was panicking as an echo hurt her head..."I'll see you around Marina. Very soon"... She didn't even tell John about her meeting with Michael, that he tried to strangle her, her heart started racing and she was going lost until she heard a voice calling for her name. She lift her head and saw Phoebus, and never felt so glad for seeing him. Then, she got off from John's lap and walked towards the knight.

''I think it's better if she stays a couple days here, the doctor said she needed to rest and being on constant watch, as well her bandages which need to be changed when needed'' She said softly, glad her mind was working well again, ''If you want, you can stay with us... And you really need to bandage your wounds as well'' She said quietly, studying the wounds on his head and taking him by his hand to seat on a chair.

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Phoebus frowned a little when Marina said that Odette should stay with them. He wanted to say that he could take care of her as good as they did - but as soon she said that he could stay too, he didn't hesitate to answer,
    "That would be so nice of you.." He said politely and with a little smile. One reason why he said yes was to piss of John .. He knew that he wouldn't like the idea of having him around.
    "No, don't you worry about that.. It's just alot of blood" Phoebus chuckled with a little shrugg. Maybe he had been wrong about Marina all these time..
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 pm

John had started to reply to Marina, knowing how upset she was, but found his words cut off by the blonde. Jr sighed, rubbing his temple as he listened to the two. His whole body went rigid at the words Marina offered Phoebus. Oh, this was cruel.

John stood, silently brushing himself off. He picked up some medication from the table and a glass filled with water. He gave a small nod of goodbye to the two before he went back upstairs to his bedroom where Odette was. He gave a small, gentle smile and sat on the edge of the bed. "Here...let me help you take these. They will help with the pain." He gently wrapped an arm around her shoulders and then took her good hand in his. "Squeeze my hand when you're in pain," he murmured before carefully helping her sit up just enough to take her medication.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Odette nodded and took her medication, after she swallowed them she met his eyes, "Listen, I'm sorry about earlier...I don't mean to be a burden on you and Marina." She said quietly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 pm

John shook his head, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "Nonsense, Odette...I am honor bound to protect you. You could stake your life on that fact..." He said softly before kissing her temple. "Were you in danger, I would come running, as I did tonight," he pointed out.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 pm

She looked down and nodded, "I hope you know that works both ways, after all I owe you my life. Thank you." She said softly as she lightly squeezed his hand.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:07 pm

John chuckled a bit and nodded. "Of course, Odette...I'll try to stay out of trouble," he assured her as he tilted her chin to get their eyes to meet. He gave her a warm smile and kissed her forehead. After laying her back down, he looked away. "Odette...I hope you understand when I say I cannot attend your wedding. I'll protect you with my life, but...sometimes I need to protect my own mental standing," he mumbled. The idea of seeing her marry that idiot made his stomach twist up.

He sighed and laid onto his back there beside her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:13 pm

She glanced over at him, "Why don't you like Phoebus?" She asked quietly, she wasn't exactly sure how to react now that he was lying next to her on the bed.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Marina gave him a small smile when he chuckled, ''are you sure about it, sir?'', she said softly. She looked at John when he went out, went back to her... As much John said he was going to love her, she couldn't help but feel jealous again. She took a deep breath, and said calmly to the captain... ''You can sleep with her at John's room, and I think you're the best person to be around her... She loves you and you're the one to make her feel better'' She said calmly... ''You must be with the one you love'' She whispered, ''Now go back to her'' She gave him another smile and walked to the window, holding her sides.

She didn't want to talk, or be around anyone at the moment, all she wanted was wathing outside, while the wind waved the branches of the trees gently.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 pm

John shrugged his shoulders, though he winced at the motion and held his injured atm. "I...I don't trust him. I just get this feeling that he would sooner sell you out than truly love you," he mumbled. "I do warn you...if he ever hurts you, I will not hesitate to alert him of his mistake," he said calmly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Odette nodded, "I'll make sure to tell him that then." She frowned when she saw him wince and touched his arm lightly. "Are you ok?" She asked quietly as she studied him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:31 pm

"What, because I got stabbed in the shoulder?" He smiled playfully. "It's nothing I can't handle, he assures her, squeezing her hand gently and then kissing her knuckles.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:36 pm

She laughed and gasped in some pain but then looked down, "I'm sorry Jim attacked you like that." She said softly as she met his eyes.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 pm

John looked to her and touched her cheek. "It was not your fault. By definition, you cannot apologize," he said with a small smirk. He knew he needed to move before Phoebus came back, but head comfortable.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:43 pm

She bit her lip, these actions could lead somewhere else she cleared her throat. "You should probably move before Phoebus comes back in." She said quietly, even though a part of her didn't want him to leave.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:52 pm

John sighed and sat up. "Get some rest, Odette...its the best thing for you right now."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Phoebus nodded slightly by her question, and started to frown when John left the room - and it didn't made things better by Marina's words. Phoebus stood up again and glanced at the woman before he left the room and went back to Odette. He had stand by the door for a short moment and had heard some of what they had said - now he understood why Marina wanted him to go upstairs..
    "Are you feeling better?!" He asked calmly and walked over to them with a forced smile
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:56 pm

She nodded, "I will....and thank you again John." She whispered as she smiled up at him. She turned her gaze to Phoebus and smiled gently, "A little bit, what about you?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:13 pm

[Teehee, I've just had this idea to add more drama]

Marina stared at the window, she didn't notice Phoebus leaving the room... All she was listening was the sound of the wind. She closed her eyes for a moment, breathing deeply. She enjoyed being alone in some occasions, but this one wasn't definitely a good time. Soon she started hearing screams... it started low, but it turned louder as frames of people in agony flashed into her vision. She opened her eyes, and put her hands on her ears... ''Stop'', she whispered to herself. She was trying to take her breath into a normal pace when she heard his voice..."I'll see you around Marina. Very soon", ''No'' she gasped in fear, and it got harder to breath. She heard a dark laugh, and saw John at the groud, beheaded, and not holding anymore she fainted next to the window.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:25 pm

John smiled to Phoebus before he scowled and looked away.
    After the ball... [Tag: John and Odette] - Page 3 Tumblr_m0wx2pnGmj1qfvzyf

"I'm going to--" He cut himself off when he heard a thud downstairs. "Idiot! You left Marina alone!?" He quickly glared at the man before rushing around him and jogging downstairs. He saw her on the ground and felt his heart in his throat. He hurried over to her and fell onto his knees, lifting her up and brushing her hair from her face. "Marina? Marina?!" He whispered desperately, cupping her cheek.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Marina slowly woke up with the sound of a loud thunder. Her eyelashes fluttered while she had trouble on focus her sight, she looked up and saw John, ''you...'', she whispered quietly. John could be alive, or she could be dead, but it didn't bother her, she wasn't alone anymore. Marina rolled her eyes slightly, feeling her head aching and nausea, she then swallowed hard, trying to take away the bitter taste she had on her mouth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:36 am