Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Ball - after the disaster [Tag Eric]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

The Ball - after the disaster [Tag Eric] Empty The Ball - after the disaster [Tag Eric]

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Ariel went slowly in to the stalls and let Eric walk past her to the horses as she stopped. She sighed a little when she looked at the place she and Jim had been on just a moment ago, and felt how her eyes started to get all wet again because of the tears.
    "So.. Do you have a horse on your own?!" She asked to start thinking about something else then Jim.
    "Or do we have to borrow the Kings?!" She joked a little and smiled
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

The Ball - after the disaster [Tag Eric] Empty Re: The Ball - after the disaster [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Eric walked by her side, his humor getting lighter as closer he was at the stables. He couldn't complain about his job, he just loved being around horses and he smiled widely when he saw Spirit... ''Hey buddy!'' He patted Spirit's neck before setting his saddle, ''Over here!'', he called Ariel.
    ''This is my horse, Spirit... and you are going to borrow one, but just for tonight'' He said playful and turned his gaze at her,

''Hey, this is going to end. I promisse'' He said softly, guessing why she looked so sad. He didn't know what to do, so he pecked a kiss on her forehead, very shyly, ''I'll set a calm and obedient horse to you'' He said quietly, and walked to one of the animals.
    Ariel
    Ariel

The Ball - after the disaster [Tag Eric] Empty Re: The Ball - after the disaster [Tag Eric]

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:51 pm

"hi Spirit.." Ariel said quietly to the horse as she patted him on the neck, and turned to Eric as he spoke - and for a moment, she almost believed him. But for now eveyrthing was a disaster.
    "Oh.. okay, thanks" She said as he walked over to another horse and blushed a little from the kiss. - And now she started to get nervous because she had never been on a horse before..
    "So.. Do you know a place we can go?" She asked as she walked over to him
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:21 pm

''Not exactly... I was thinking of riding into the woods, not so far from the castle'' He said simply, setting the saddle safe at the animal. ''But we can go wherever you want, I don't know the area very well'' He chuckled softly, and turned to Ariel again.

He could see she was tensed, ''The most important thing you need to know on riding a horse is, the animal can sense your feelings... Get to know him, trust him and everything will work fine'' He said softly, and grabbed her hand softly, to pat the animal she was going to ride.
    He left the two alone, and got some carrots to give the animals before they leave.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:25 pm

"I just want to get out of here, so it doesn't matter where we go really" Ariel shrugged slightly before she took a look at the horse that was hers for the night. He looked amasing and it would probably be a horse like this she would chose to have if she could.
    "What if I fall off? .. I guess it hurts pretty bad" Ariel sighed and wrinkled her nose.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 pm

''It depends of how you fall... But Cisco is a good horse, he won't make you fall'' He said gently, walking next to her bringing Spirit and a little basket with carrots on the other hand.

Spirit had his eyes on the basket, and tried to pick one of the carrots... ''Not now...'', he chuckled to the horse. ''Here, take some...'' He handed the basket to Ariel.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:41 pm

"I hope you're right.." Ariel smiled at Eric before she took some carrots from the basket. She gave the horse one and laid the rest in a small pocket she had on the dress.
    "You will get the rest if you're nice to me" Ariel laughed slightly and patted Cisco on the neck before she took the reins and followed Eric outside.
    "Okay.. I don't think I can get up on this one.." She frowned a little and looked at the horse - it wasn't so high, but with her dress and don't have a clue how to get on - it was difficult..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:54 pm

''That's the spirit'' Eric said softly, and Spirit whinnied by his side... ''Not you, big boy'' He laughed at the horse, and took a couple of carrots to give him.

He walked outsides, looking to Ariel back to his shoulder... ''I can help you with that, put your foot here and I'll give you some impulse.'' He said softly and and took her by the waist, lifting her up on the saddle. Then he started smoothing her dress on the horse. It was a mechanic gesture, since he always did this with the princess.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:59 pm

"Wow.. That was easy, thank you" Ariel laughed a little nervously when she was up on the horse. She had always wanted to ride one, but now when she did she started to get a second thought. It looked easier than what it was..
    "And You promise that he's nice to me?" She asked Eric a little bit worried
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 pm

''You're welcome'' He chuckled, seeing the face she made when she was on the horse. He finished with her dress and mounted Spirit after, wlking him next to Ariel and Cisco. ''I promisse... You just need to relax, and then he'll get comfortable and even happy'' He said softly, ''Now, watch your stance, and hold the reins firmly in your hands, like you have a little bird in your hands, not so loose, but yet not so tight... Make this move with your legs and he'll start walking...'' He showed, and Spirit started moving before Eric hold him still. ''Your turn'' He said with a gentle smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Ariel sighed and ran one hand through her hair before she held the reins like he told her to. If she knew that it was this much to know about - she would've said no to this. When Eric and Spirit started to move forward- Ariel did the same, and it went pretty easy.
    "Oh, Good boy" Ariel smiled widely and wanted to pat him, but then she should probably lose her balance.
    "Come now.." She giggled a little at Eric. She didn't want to stop, because then she would never make the horse move again.

[Do you want to move to the forest? Wink And can you start? (A) ]
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Eric watched while Ariel moved foward, and couldn't help but smile as she turned to him giggling. He encouraged Spirit foward and soon they were by her side.

[Sure!! ^^ I'll make the new topic]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:06 am