Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Odette
Ariel
Eric Storm
7 posters

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel] Empty BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Eric led Ariel to the stalls. He gently put her arm around his, and waved to people through the way down to the stalls... ''So, here we are.'' He said gently, and let her go to grab some stuff. The animals were all wake, mostly because of the noise from the castle.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel] Empty Re: BALL - Checking on [Tag: Ariel]

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:27 pm

"Ohh.. They're all so beautiful" Ariel gasped as she walked across the stalls to look at all the horses. She had seen the most of them when the royals was out, but never this close.
    "You have a amazing job, Eric.. To be around these all the time would be like a dream."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 pm

''I can't complain'' He said with a small smile, glancing briefly to Spirit. The horse was doing fine, as usual. But Charlotte's one was very anxious... ''Calm down, boy'' He said softly, and turned to the animal, giving him a small carrot. ''Easy, that's right'' He said calmly, as he patted his neck... ''He's always this nervous, just like Charlotte'' He joked... ''Do you want to feed him?''
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:37 pm

"Can I?!" Ariel looked up with big eyes on him and smiled widely. She had heard some rumors about Princess Charlotte- and because of that she thought that she would be really mad if a normal villager gave her horse food.. Slowly she walked over beside Eric and patted the horse carefully - it was years ago since she touched a horse..
    "So what should I give him? A carrot?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:45 pm

''That's a great choice'' He said with a bright smile, and handed one carrot to her. ''I have to check the water on the other stalls...'' He said gently, and patted her back softly before walking away through the other horses.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:53 pm

"Okay.." Ariel smiled at him when he left her side before she turned around to the horse again. slowly she reached out her hand with the carrot for the horse- and he took it gently. Ariel patted the magnificent stallion on the neck while she turned around to see where Eric was.
    "So I guess Rapunzel also likes horses? I mean, because you two did have such a good time?!" She asked, even though she didn't saw him - but she knew he was near
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Eric smiled widely with her question, ''Well, she did like to brush Cinderella's horse, and after we spent some time and got to know each other better'' He said softly towards her... He was glad she couldn't see him, or else she could see how hard he was trying to not laugh... ''Do you want to brush him?'' He asked, while he was finishing with Gaston's stallion.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

"What's the difference between Cinderella's and Charlotte's horse?!" Ariel asked with a little laugh as she took a step back from the stallion..
    "And so you got to know Rapunzel?.. How is she like? I have only met her twice.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:20 pm

''Cinderella's horse is calmer, and very graceful... But Charlotte's'' He rolled his eyes playful as he walked back to Ariel, ''He was a nightmare to be tammed... Very scared and stubborn'' He chuckled, and scratched his neck thinking of Rapunzel, ''Punzie is a good girl, she's so naive and innocent that makes you want to bite her'' He said playfully, with a small smirk.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:23 pm

(ewwww Eric.....*protects Punzie and Ariel* DX)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:25 pm

[LOL... Odette's getting drunk at the ball, so... XDDD]
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 pm

"He looks very sweet now.." Ariel smiled and looked at the horse for a moment before she glanced around to see which one that was Cinderella's.
    "So what did you two talk about? It would be good to know something about her so that I have something to talk about next time I meet her.."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:35 pm

(shh...she could still come down to the stables all drunk Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:39 pm

He chuckled softly, ''I don't know if you would talk with her about what we've talked'' He said softly, still smilling softly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:43 pm

"Okaay.." Ariel forced a laugh and raised a eyebrow before she looked down.
    "So.. Could you maybe give me a brush and show me how to use it?" She asked with a smile, it was after all because of that she was down here..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 pm

''I can teach you how I taugh her'' He Said with a small smile and took the brush. He handed the brush, and stayed behind her, holding her hand with the brush gentle as he moved it down to the horsehair. ''You move the brush into this direction, down to all the hair'' He said gently, next to her ear as he put his hand on her waist.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:01 pm

"This isn't so hard.." She smiled and let her hand be controlled by his. She flinched a little and glanced at him when he came closer- but didn't think so much about it.
    "And this is what you do all day? Brushing and giving the horses food?" She giggled
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

''No...'' He laughed next to her ear, ''I'm also responsible of tamming them, and riding them once in a while'' He let her guide their hand down to the mane. ''And if you want to know if I'm free to hang around, the answer is yes'' He whispered next to her ear. He nuzzled his nose slightly on her hair, it smelled so good.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 pm

"But I wasn't---..." Ariel started with a soft smile and glanced at him once again in the corner of her eye. She didn't know how to act when a man was this close - but he was so warm so she couldn't help but like it a little.
    "I don't know.. Don't you have other things to do?!"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:26 pm

''The only thing I have to do right now it's make sure you wouldn't be alone, or unhappy'' He whispered next to her ear again, as he carresed her hand softly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm

"That's so sweet of you, but I don't mind to be alone.." She shrugged slightly and looked forward as she felt him come closer again.
    "Maybe Rapunzel would like to dance with you?!.. you should go and ask her?!"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 pm

''I can talk to Punzie later, all I want now it's to be next to you'' He said gently, and turned her around, looking deeply into her eyes. ''I want to make you happy, Ariel. Make you feel that someone cares about you...'' He whispered, taking her by the chin and lifting up slightly towards him.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

"There is people who cares about me.." She whispered, and was still a little shocked over what just happened. She looked back at him and tried to figure out what to do in a situation like this..
    "I have Lina, And Rapunzel, and Jim.. especially Jim.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

''Why am I not on that... I do care about you, I-I like you Ariel'' He whispered, with a shyly smile on his lips. So this girl was really special to Jim.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:00 pm

"but you just met me?!" Ariel forced a new laugh and shook her head confused.
    "I mean, of course you can like a person and care about her the first time you meet her- but still.. And I don't know anything about you really.." She said carefully and took a step back from him, - just a little bit so that it would be some space between them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:42 pm