Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Will you be my friend? [Tag: Phoebus]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Will you be my friend? [Tag: Phoebus] Empty Will you be my friend? [Tag: Phoebus]

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:22 pm

As much Marina was exhausted, she didn't want to sleep... She couldn't after all she saw and heard last time. It started raining outside, and she listened to the welcome side of the rain while she tried to calm herself once she was alone again.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Will you be my friend? [Tag: Phoebus] Empty Re: Will you be my friend? [Tag: Phoebus]

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Phoebus went around in the house and looked around. It felt weird to be here, but as long Odette couldn't leave - he would stay. Not that it matter now after their fight, but he didn't want her to be alone-- not with him. Once he walked past one door, he saw Marina in her bed- alone, and he felt that he needed to talk with her.
    "Hello, Marina?!" He said and knocked on the door.
    "I hope I'm not disturbing you ..?! I just wanted to ask how you are. You seemed a little -- different before when Rolfe went upstairs?!"
    Marina
    Marina

Will you be my friend? [Tag: Phoebus] Empty Re: Will you be my friend? [Tag: Phoebus]

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 pm

''Captain... There's no problem at all'' She said softly and sat on her bed, she was glad someone was with her now, so she couldn't have to worry about fighting against herself. ''I'm better now, it's only my nerves'' She shook her head slightly and closed her eyes before looking up to him again,''and how is Odette?''
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:41 pm

"She is--- fine" he said shortly and forced a smile where he stood in the dooropening. It would be weird if he walked into her bedroom while she was in her bed.
    "I'm glad you're feeling better, but I have to ask.. Why did you want me to go to Odette so badly before?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:52 pm

''I hope she'll get better soon'', she said sincerily, and turned her face away from him when he asked that, ''Why, have you seen something between them?'', she asked quietly while she cleaned a tear that ran in her cheek.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 pm

"Not really.." He said quietly. He didn't lied- because he hadn't seen something...
    "So you think it's something between them?" Phoebus asked and took a step into the room before he closed the door after him- he didn't want someone to hear what they were talking about.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:03 pm

''I don't know... but some times John's chivalry goes too far for a commited man like him.'' She said quietly, looking to Phoebus with the corner of her eyes.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 pm

"I see.." Phoebus nodded and looked down. So he wasn't alone thinking that something would probably happen between those two, or has already happen..
    "You must love him very much.. You stay here with him- even though you don't really trust him.." He suddenly said with a calm look on his face
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Marina was afraid of what the captain said was the truth... Does she love him very much, so she didn't want to see him with anybody else except for her?, ''Yes, I don't trust him very much even after all we've passed through...'' She said quietly, looking up to him, ''What about you? Do you trust Odette? My fiance almost got killed trying to save yours this evening'' She said calmly, and at the moment she said it out loud it looked like a knife was stabbed into her heart... Has John thought that he would might have died and left her alone or he was so sure of himself that he'd survive and he'd have Odette at her knees for him?
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Joseph Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:30 pm

(:/ I...I am just not even gonna respond to this...)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 pm

[d'awww ;D]

"I know.." Phoebus said and glanced down. He shouldn't dislike the man who saved Odette's life, but he was just so easy to hate..
    "I want to trust her- I promised I would trust her.." He said with a little sigh as he thought about it. She had given up the life she knew just for him-- why was he acting like this then?
    "But I want Odette for myself- and you want Rolfe.. so what should we do?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:43 pm

''I-I don't know...'' She said quietly, barely above a whisper, ''I want to trust him too, and he has proved so many times he cares about me, but they have so much in commom that I'll never have'', she regreted the moment she said it. It sounded like she was giving up from John, and from everything she had.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:52 pm

"Then the only thing we can do is to keep them away from each other.." Phoebus said, still with a calm look on his face as he spoke. He hated himself for "forcing" her away from another man- but he loved her so much that he couldn't be without her.
    "Doesn't you Council members have these-- spies?! Can't we use one of them to follow them to see if they're doing something?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Her mind went instantly at Flynn, and she almost laugh at the irony because John was the one who hired him at almost all the assigments he had at the Council, ''I believe I could hire one'', she said simply. The idea of spying on John made her sick,but she was deseperate to make sure he wouldn't cheat on her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 pm

"But you have to make him or her to promise that they will not tell either Rolfe or Odette that it was we who did this.." Phoebus said firmly and took a deep breath. He couldn't believe that he did this to Odette, and he had to make sure that she would never find out about it. She would never forgive him.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 pm

((I'm sitting here facepalming. XD))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:24 pm

''Do you take me for a fool, sir Phoebus?'', she said with a small smile, trying to put some fun in her voice, ''I'll take all the right care of it, I'll promisse'', she reassure him. John would never forgive her about this, but it sounded nothing in comparisson of what would happened when she tells everyone what he did to her family.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Phoebus started to smile slightly and looked down so that she wouldn't see it. It wasn't right to smile at a moment like this..
    "Thanks, Marina" He said softly and glanced at her again.
    "I hope I'm not making a mistake by trusting you now.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:35 pm

''Thank you, Captain'', she said a bit shy, ''If you weren't by my side on this, I think I would never be able to do it by my own'', she said quietly, and looked down for a moment,''I hope the same about you... I can handle keeping this secret, but can you?''
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:55 pm

"Oh, I will not tell anyone about this- even if they would hold a knife against my throat" Phoebus said seriously and nodded. If Odette would find out- he was dead..
    "And well.. Even though we aren't best friends-- I will still be with you on this" Phoebus smiled softly at her
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Marina sighed in relieve, she trusted he was a man of honor,or else he couldn't be at his position at the reign. ''We are so in love,that we're capable of doing such thing with them'', she laughed weakly as she got up from her bed...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:34 pm

"i guess we are.. Even though this isn't the right way" Phoebus sighed and followed her with his gaze when she stood up.
    "I Just hope that we're wrong.. I can't-- be without Odette.. I try every day to show her how much I love her, but it always seems that it isn't enough.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Marina swallowed hard when she stopped by the dressing table and stared at herself in the mirror... ''John does the same with me'', she said quietly and looked down for a moment. ''I only want to be sure that he'd never cheat on me, that's it just my imagination''
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 pm

"Does he do romantic stuff for you?" Phoebus asked and walked closer to her.
    "You're a Lady.. Maybe you could give me some tips of what I can do for Odette? I mean.. If Odette is truly with me, I hardly think Rolfe would go after her .."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:14 pm

''Why did you say John could go after her... Perhaps Odette would be the one to take the first step...'' His words hurt her, and she looked away from him while she started crying again. ''Sorry, I've been too sensitive these days''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:57 am