Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Naveen
Rapunzel
Aladdin.
7 posters

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric] Empty Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:01 am

Aladdin scratched at neck as he opened up the bakery. "Punz, you here?" He called out, looking around. He picked up one of the cookies and took a bite before jumping up on a counter so he could reach the highest cabinet. He held the cookie in his mouth and opened up the cabinet. He handed two bottles of vodka, three bottles of wine, and two more bottles of bourbon to Naveen. He smirked slightly before jumping down and finishing his cookie. "What? I like my stash..." He mumbled innocently, pouting.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric] Empty Re: Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:08 am

*Rapunzel peeks her head out the kitchen after cleaning up a bit; she smiles brightly when she sees Aladdin, for some reason not noticing the seven bottles he had just gotten* Ali! *she hops over to him, kissing his cheek with a giggle as she looks over to Naveen* Oh, who's this?? Hello there! My name's Rapunzel! It's nice to meet you!
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric] Empty Re: Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:16 am

Naveen followed Aladdin into the bakery slowly, looking aroundat the building. He laughed as Aladdin handed him the many bottles of alcohol, a wide smile on his face. "Hey, I'm not complaining," he said, still laughing lightly, looking at the labels of the alcohol in his hands. He looked up when he heard a female voice approaching, and smiled sheepishly. "Uh, hey. Naveen," he introduced himself, about to shake her hand, but realizing he couldn't. "Nice to meet ya," he said with a nervous chuckle.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:25 am

Aladdin smiled a bit as he felt Rapunzel's lips on his cheek. "Hi there," He said simply. He looked to Naveen, seeing he looked a bit awkward or at least nervous. "Well...This is my dance teacher!" Aladdin said excitedly. "We came home for drinks...Want to join us?" He offered, smiling crookedly. "C'mon," He said, not really giving her an answer as he swept her into his arms bridal style and carried her to the couch. He plopped her down before going back to Naveen and helping him with the bottles. "She's far too friendly to be healthy. You two should get along," He winked. He took Naveen's free hand and pulled him with him.

He led Naveen to sit onto the lounge chair before he went and sprawled out on the couch, his head rested on Rapunzel's lap. "Take your pic, Punz," He said as he pointed to the bottles on the table. He grabbed a bottle of Vodka, cracked it open and took a long sip. "You too, Naveen," He grinned cheekily over to the tan boy.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:33 am

*Rapunzel smiles brightly* Well hello Naveen!! *she gasps and giggles when she's informed he's Al's dance coach* Really??? That's great! So you're learning to dance more, hm? *she giggles again and smiles fondly when Al lays on her lap; a little surprised at the bottles, she shrugs it off and takes the bottle of wine happily, opening it and taking a few sips* So what's the reason you came to drink hmmm?? Did Naveen push you too hard, Ali? *she giggles and winks*
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 am

Naveen smiled as he watched Aladdin and Rapunzel together, they looked very sweet together. He laughed lightly at Aladdin's comparison between Rapunzel and himself, and then was taken by surprise as Aladdin grabbed his hand, a unsure smile appearing on his lips. He took a seat and grabbed a bottle of bourbon, opening it and taking a deep swig from it. "Ah! That's the stuff," he said quietly, looking at the bottle. "Oh Ali here is a natural," Naveen said, looking at Rapunzel with a smirk. "He's just a regular twinkletoes," he teased, glancing at Aladdin from the corner of his eye.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Al chuckled, taking another swig of his drink. "Hmm? Oh, well, I'm just light on my feet...you're the teacher," Aladdin grinned. "Isn't he pretty, though, Punz?" He teased, smirking up to the blonde. He chuckled again and took a long drink before sitting up and stretching, flexing in the process and groaning.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:22 pm

*Rapunzel smiles and giggles as the two teased one another; she takes another swig, the wine already starting to hit her systems; she nods with a laugh* Yes, he is quite pretty, Ali!
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 pm

OOC: Punzie is already getting drunk... Sweet 8D
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 pm

( X'DDD I told you she couldn't hold her liquor. )
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 am

"Please. I am way more than pretty," Naveen said, running a hand through his hair and then striking a dramatic pose. He burst into laughter then and leaned forward, his elbows resting on his knees, as he took another gulp of his drink, smiling around the bottle and keeping his eyes on the two people across from him. "So, Punz, You a baker?" he asked, raising a curious eyebrow as he smiled kindly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 am

"Yes, yes, he's gorgeous," Aladdin smirked. He started to make a remark about what else was pretty about Naveen, but figured none of them were drunk enough to talk like that yet. He chuckled and took another long sip before arching a brow. He got up and casually walked over to Naveen before plopping onto his lap and sprawling out sideways on the his lap so that his legs hung off the side of the chair. "Hi there," He said playfully, grinning a bit as he took another sip of his vodka.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:04 am

*Rapunzel giggles at the two and nods, agreeing with both* Yep! Gorgeous! *she giggles and blinks a little in surprise as Al moves to Naveen, but pushes it from her mind and nods to Naveen's question* Yes, I am! I own this little shop here..!! *she smiles brightly*
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:26 am

"Uh hi," Naveen says, surprised, as he looks up in shock at Aladdin. "You comfy?" he asked, his smirk returning to his face, playfully raising an eyebrow and letting out a low chuckle. He turned back to Rapunzel with a soft smile. "That's really great. Personally, I'm really horrible at baking. And cooking. I pay for already made stuff," he laughed lightly at himself, taking another swig from his bottle.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:31 am

"Very," Aladdin grinned, hopping up again and stretching. "Well, Yeah, Punz is the best baker I know," He admitted, walking into the front and picking up two cookies and walking back to Naveen. He took a bite of his own cookie and sat onto Naveen's lap once more. He held a cookie up to Naveen's lips and smiled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:46 am

*Rapunzel laughs and smiles brightly to Naveen* Well...I could always teach you a thing or two!! If you'd like, of course. *she blushes lightly at Al's compliment and smiles again when Naveen is offered a cookie; she drinks from her bottle again, a little more than she intended as her head gets a bit foggy from it* Gosh this stuff is strong...
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:54 am

"That sounds like it could be a lot of fun," Naveen said to Rapunzel, a sweet smile on his lips. He had an arm around the back of the chair and was leaning back, since Aladdin was on his lap. He looked at the cookie Aladdin offered him, surprised, and then looked back up at Aladdin with a mischievous smirk. He then leaned forward to take a bite, his eyes staying focused on Aladdin's. "Mm! This is good," he said as he chewed the bit of cookie in his mouth. He then took a gulp of bourbon once he swallowed the cookie. "And it can go with alcohol! Exactly what you want in a dessert!" He said joyously as he raised his bottle.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:07 am

Aladdin looked over at Rapunzel and tilted his head, seeing her eyes already a bit foggy at alcohol. "You feeling all right, Punz?" He asked, smirking slightly. He leaned his head onto Naveen's shoulder and playfully placed a kiss onto his skin before chuckling and taking a bite of Naveen's cookie.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:24 am

*Rapunzel giggles, blushing a bit when she sees Naveen likes the cookie; she turns her face to Al and nods repeatedly, soon stopping herself, feeling a bit dizzy* I'm peachy keen, Ali!! *she grins before blinking a few times, seeing Al give Naveen a small kiss; her smiles fades to a slight pout until she takes another drink from her bottle*
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 am

Naveen laughs with Rapunzel, finding her really adorable, and then again at Aladdin's nickname. "Ali huh? Very cute," he said with a wink. He blushes lightly when Aladdin gives him a kiss and takes a deep swill of his drink. He pushes himself to smile and laugh as Aladdin takes a bite of his cookie. "Hey! Not cool man,"he berated playfully, still laughing lightly, some of it genuine, but still feeling a bit awkward.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 am

Aladdin chuckled, seeing the looks on both of their faces. "Oh, you're not fun," He teased Naveen. He ruffled the boys hair before walking over to Rapunzel. He took her chin and kissed her lips gently. He leaned back and took a long drink of his bottle, finding it empty after a moment. He sighed and set it down.

"Hey, my nickname is adorable," Aladdin pouted, walking back over and sitting on the arm of the chair Naveen sat on. "Just like me," He smirked and got up to get another bottle of Vodka.

((Hmm...someone make a move. xD))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 am

*Rapunzel can't help but laugh at the two; to her they almost seemed like brothers, and that made her giggle even more; she drinks more from her bottle as she begins to sway a bit; not wanting to seem taken by the wine, she stands up and finishes her bottle, taking hers and Al's empty ones to the trash, stumbling as she goes there and back; as she turns around, she gives a light huff and walks over to the two* That's not the only thing adorable about Ali!! *she giggles and hugs Al, giving a wink to both of them* But you'd have to take him to the bedroom to see that side! *she giggles more, kissing Al's cheek before standing up steaight, still swaying back and forth* Though that could always be arranged, huh Ali??? *she gives another wink while grinning to them*

( *flail* )
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355

Post  Thumbelina Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:12 pm

(oh my..... I'm not lurking... At all..... Okay.... I was just passing through....)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 pm

( XDDD Lurk all you want Brooke! ;3 No one is stopping ya! XDD )
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 am

Naveen laughs as he runs a hand through his hair to fix it a bit, finishing what was left of his bottle and pouting playfully before grabbing the other bourbon. "Oh yes, you're precious," He said playfully before shoving Aladdin lightly as the boy went to sit on the arm of his chair, keeping one eye on Rapunzel as she swayed, readying himself a bit to catch her if necessary. He took a deep gulp of his drink as Rapunzel spoke to hide any nervousness in his face. "Oh trust me. I've seen," he said to Rapunzel, laughing it off and looking over and winking at Aladdin as he took another deep swig of his drink. He was starting to feel a bit of the effects of the alcohol in his system, which is exactly what he wanted. To stop thinking and just have fun.

Last edited by Naveen on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:52 am