Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A teenagecrush to the extreme [Tag Dimitri]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A teenagecrush to the extreme [Tag Dimitri] Empty A teenagecrush to the extreme [Tag Dimitri]

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Ariel walked across the Town square and placed the cloth over the freshly baked breads she had in her basket so that they would keep the heat. She had just bought them in the bakery, and was on her way back to the tavern. She knew it would probably be a fight in there still, since there were so many people now because of the Carnival - and she didn't really want to go back there now.
    She was still worried about Jim, and had her mind somewhere else when she suddenly bumped into a man (Dimitri Twisted Evil ]so that she dropped her basket.
    "I'm so sorry.." She said quickly and glanced down in shame as she started to pick up her things.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

A teenagecrush to the extreme [Tag Dimitri] Empty Re: A teenagecrush to the extreme [Tag Dimitri]

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:39 pm

((oh man, Jim is gonna get so JEALOUS Twisted Evil xDDD))

The man calmly bent down to his knees and started to pikc up the stuff she's dropped as well. "It's quite alright. You alright there miss?" his soft and gentle voice asked, one hand accidently brushing against hers.
    Ariel
    Ariel

A teenagecrush to the extreme [Tag Dimitri] Empty Re: A teenagecrush to the extreme [Tag Dimitri]

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 pm

[Weeellll, Dimitri isn't the only one he should be jealous of. Ariel thinks Thomas is cute too xD And he thinks she's single.. MOHAHA Twisted Evil That's what you get for ending up in prison xD hahahah]

"yes, I'm alright, thanks.." Ariel said in a little laugh before she looked at who it was she had bumped in to - and her eyes widened.
    "Y--You.. I mean, Sir Dimitri.. It's a honor to meet you" Ariel stammered and quickly picked up her stuff and stood up.
    "I'm so sorry, I didn't hurt you, did I?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:47 pm

((oh gosh Thomas too? xD WELL, Jim's firend with the two princesses, and really close to Punz and Al Twisted Evil ...these two are gonna make the other mad with jealousy x'D))

He chuckled at the girl's reaction, not really suprised with it though since he got that a lot, and stood up after her as well. "I said it's fine, don't worry. See?" eh assured her and held out his arms. ""Hey... aren't you that girl from the tavern? Love the food you serve there," he smiled and handed her a piece of bread she dropped.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 pm

[Hahah xD they're gonna have a hard time xD]

"You-- you have been at the Tavern? How come I haven't seen you there?" She asked with a little blush when he knew who she was and took the bread and laid it in her basket.
    "But I'm sure you eat better food at the Courthouse-- or home.." Ariel said and kept her gaze down so that she wouldn't stare at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:00 pm

((yeah.... oh geez all this drama O_o TEENAGE drama x'D))

The reaosn he as at the taver sometimes was mostly beaucse of reaserch. Wiht all his snooping around and tlaking to his amny conctas, he found out some pretty intresting thing about the small fmaily running the tavern.
    "I keep a low profile, since most of the people who goes there aren't exactly a fan of the council," he snickerd. "But I do enjoy what you serve there, a little sort of escape from work and all that."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:04 pm

"Oh.. Okay.. Well, thank you.." Ariel said with a wide smile and glanced up at him through her lashes. She didn't really want to say that she didn't liked the Council either, so she kept her mouth shut about that.
    "Maybe you can let me know next time you comes there.. Then I will make my best to make the food and service even better.." She giggled slightly before she cleared her throat.
    "so.. Are you working now? What's going on in the Council?!" She asked softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:12 pm

"That'd be nice. I'll take you up on that offer," he nodded. He didn't really crae who she preferd to be the leaders of this kingdom, but he could guess she liked the royals more thna them.
    "Actually, I wa son my way bakc to the court. I really need to ask your friend Hawkins a few questions..." he said slowy, carefully. "I'm sorry aout that bewteen, but he's not making it easy for ut to help him.I belive Marina alreayd ahd a tlak wiht you about that."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:18 pm

"Oh.. Yes, she has.." Ariel answered quietly and with a little nod before she looked down.
    "Can I perhaps join you? I want to talk to him aswell.." She said carefully and glanced at him. She didn't know if she was allowed to be down there, but she had to try
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:21 pm

"Of course you can," he said softly, placing a comfting hand on her shoulder. "It might bgrin back some sense into him. Make him realise what he's throwing away."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Ariel looked up at him with a soft smile before she forced herself to look away. He was so handsome, and she didn't know how to act around him.. But it felt so wrong to think like that when Jim was in prison.. She should only think about him..
    "Thank you. It means alot" She said quietly.
    "But I will only follow if it's really okay with you.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:30 pm

"For me it is, you might be of some greta help afterall. And out of all people you ahve the most right to see him," he said and started to lead her towards the court. "But keep this a secret, no one's allowed to visit him quiet yet ok?" he told her with a playfull wink.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:36 pm

"I promise.. Thank you, Sir Dimitri" She said with a soft smile and glanced at him carefully as they walked. The fact that he wanted to help Jim made him even more attracive..
    "How did you catch him, by the way?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:44 pm

His smile turned a little guilty at ehr question. "I ahsn't returned yet when it happend. But I know thta Marina's husband, John Rolf and another memebr of the council threated to hurt one his close firends," he sighend. "That's really shameful of us for not to tlka about cowardly, we're no better than those criminals we're letting walk around freely."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:51 pm

"John Rolfe?!" Ariel asked with a frown whne she heard that name. She had never liked him from the start, and now when she knew that it was him that had found Jim- she really hated him. And it wasn't so weird that he had followed if Jim just wanted to protect his friend, but who was it? He didn't had so many ..
    "But I'm sure you don't do things like that.." She said with a little smile, and heard how her voice went into a girly sigh as she spoke.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Marina is gonne get so pissed at me for this, he laughed in his mind.
    "I hope I won't get that desperate. But I'm only oen person in the council of five, so even i disagree to soemthing, it won't do anything if the rest says the opposite."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:59 pm

"Well, maybe.. But you can make them change their minds, don't you?" Ariel asked, and still with that girly smile on her lips.
    "I'm sure they would listen to you.. You're -- Dimtri" She giggled
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:05 pm

"To them I'm just boy with an awful lot of money, who deosn't know how to handle power," he laughed. "Getting respect around here is not the easiest exactly. But I'll keep trying. Your confidence in me is makes me feel better. Thanks."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:15 pm

"Aren't you almost in the same age as Miss Marina and John rolfe?" Ariel asked, but smiled slightly as he thanked her.
    "And you have my respect.. And not only because you're so handsome.." Ariel said and giggled - and for once, didn't felt so awkward for what she just said
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Her sudden crush on him was a little too obivous. Of therumors about Jim having a bad temper, he had to ake sure to not be int he smae room alone woht he boy. Thoguh this could be of his advantge as well..
    "I am, but I'm the joine dhwne I was till considerd a boy, so i guess the way of seeing me just got stuck," he shrugged. "Thanks for your kind words Ariel, it really means alot to hear that from someone who actually means it."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:23 pm

"Heh.. Well, I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable.. I usually don't act like this.." Ariel said under a breath and ran a hand through her hair. Her friends would just laugh if they saw her now..
    "I just-- never thought I would ever meet you, and now when I does-- well.." She giggled and took a deep breath once again.
    "Sorry.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 pm

"Don't worry, you're certinaly not," he calmed her down. "I enjoy it acutally, it's not often soemones this honest with me without having to forcing or figurng out the truth myself," he said with a light chhuckle. "Though i thought you'd be someone who be more intrested in the royals," he mused.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:31 pm

"Well, uhm.. If we're talking about politics, then I prefer the royals.." She said quietly and looked down a little.
    "It's just -- I've always thought you were so handsome and nice, so .. I don't really like the Council- I like you.." She said with a little shrugg, and this time she actually realised what she had said.
    "I didn't mean it like that.." She said with wide eyes and shook her head
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:36 pm

"Oh," he blinked, pretending to eb surprised by her choice of words. "I'm flatterd, but you should really think throuhg wich words to use before you speak them," he smiled. "we woudln't want to make anyone jealous right?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:48 pm

"You mean Jim?" She asked and glanced up at him before she shook her head.
    "He can't be jealous only because I think another man is handsome.." She said in a little laugh, but a little forced when she only felt the wibes that Dimitri thought it was really uncomfortable. She was just a poor girl with a boyfriend in jail to him..
    "But I know what you mean, I'll keep my mouth shut.:" She said with a little nod.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:36 am