Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Naveen
Rapunzel
Aladdin.
7 posters

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:49 am

Eric opened the bottle and took a long shot from it... His eyes widened and he looked with eager eyes towards Rapunzel. He kissed her briefly in her lips and said softly, ''I think it's better if I go now... Do you want to go with me...?''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 am

*Rapunzel giggles before blinking at Eric, pouting a bit* Go?? But you just got here..! *she tilts her head some* Where will we go??
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:16 am

Aladdin blinked, watching Naveen flail off the bed. He tilted his head to the side a bit, eyeing the boy with an arched brow. He shook his head, chuckling slightly. He then turned his eyes to Rapunzel and Eric. For some reason, through his stupor, he wasn't quite remembering why he didn't like the pale boy. He instead turned his eyes back to Naveen and offered him a hand. "You okay there?" He questioned, tilting his head. "I know Eric's scaring looking and all but sheesh."

(...XD)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:29 am

"Yeah," Naveen said as he accepted Aladdin's hand, his voice and hand a little shaky. He wrapped the blanket around his waist as he, with Aladdin's help stood up and sat on the bed. He kept a small distance from Aladdin, just barely sitting on the edge of the bed, as he leaned forward on his elbow and laid his head in his hand, massaging his temple. His hand slid down his face as he looked at the ground, embarrassed, scared, and a million other emotions. It was just the alcohol, he kept repeating to himself. But what if it wasn't? What if-No! He couldn't even finish that thought. He looked around the room frantically for his pants, remembering then that they were probably on the floor by the foot of the bed, before getting up to sit on the foot of the bed, leaning down to grab his pants and put the back on.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 am

Eric tried to avoid the two men, the taller one seemed as uncomfortable as him, well but it seemed like he was enjoying it before he was noticed. He drank some more from the bottle, to help him forget about what he just saw and while it he slided his hand around Rapunzel waist, bringing her closer to him... ''I don't know... Perhaps we should leave your two friends alone'', he suggested to the petit blonde and glanced briefly to the guy who was supposed to be her boyfriend.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:59 am

*Rapunzel chews on her lip before sighing* Well...ok.. As long as you don't have your way with me!! *she giggles, tapping him on the nose* I'm sure Ali and Naveen will be alright with me..
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:06 am

Aladdin glared at Eric, finally remembering what it was that made him hate him. But, even as he heard their conversation, his head was too foggy to let him do anything about them. "I swear, If I could walk right now, you'd be dead, Eric," He muttered. He groaned and rolled onto his stomach, burying his head into a pillow before looking over at Naveen. He could tell the boy was...confused. He sighed, staring blankly at the nearest wall to his vision.

(Drunk Al is useless. Dx)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:36 am

Naveen just concentrated on putting on his clothes, having some difficulties due to how much he had had to drink, and his state of mind from what had been happening with Aladdin, and being caught with him. He continued to constantly insist to himself that it had to be the alcohol, that's all it was, shaking his head when he started to think otherwise. When he was finally fully clothed again, he rubbed his neck, and then covered his face, letting out a sigh before standing up and turning to the others in the room. "I think I should go," he said quietly, nervously rubbing his neck again, and looking at the ground.

((Naveen is so confused!!!!XD))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 am

Eric almost spilled his drink at the boys words, ''You couldn't match me even if you're sober, you and the taller one here'', he sneered leaning his back to Naveen and having some more from the wine. ''I've changed my mind... Let's teach these two how we do it'', he said softly to Punzie and slided his hands down to her butt, tugging her hips to meet his. He kissed her deeply and wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked to the bed and sat on the edge, not so far from the boy.

He straddled her on his lap, and tilted her head slightly to the side after he broke the kiss. He met her eyes and smiled widely before he poured some of the wine on her neck and then he licked the drink at her skin and bit her softly at the end.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 am

*Rapunzel gasps at Eric's move, biting her lip, when he licks her neck; she shivers, grasping onto him tightly and placing gentle kisses on his neck*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 am

Aladdin froze as he heard Eric's change in plans. Great. Now he was nauseous. He thought for a moment through his boozy fog and then smirked to himself. He started to get up, then gasped and fell over the back side of the bed, falling into the wall, then onto the ground. "Ow...! ....Punzal?" He whimpered, sounding like a wounded puppy.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:34 am

Naveen looks up and watches in surprise as this "Eric" grabs Rapunzel and pulls her to the bed, glaring with annoyance at the jab directed at him. He lightly slapped his forehead and shook his head as he saw Aladdin try and fail to get up and he walked over to Rapunzel and Eric, rolling his eyes. He easily lifted Rapunzel off Eric and set her on her feet behind himself before grabbing Eric by the arm and pulling him off the bed and towards the door. "I'm thinking you should be going," Naveen said to Eric, releasing the other's arm as he lightly pushed him the rest of the way towards the door.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:47 am

Eric didn't like when Punzie was lifted away from his lap... If it was in another occasion he would punch the taller, but instead he only smirked and drank from the bottle as the man dragged him across the room. He leaned his side against the door frame, and only arched an eyebrow in a mockingly manner to him.

He turned his gaze to Rapunzel, looking intently into her eyes, ''Do you want me to leave, Punzie?'', he asked her with a soft voice.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 am

*Rapunzel looks over to Aladdin, on the floor and gasps; she was slightly thankful Naveen pulled her off Eric's lap as it would be easier to get to Al; she runs over and kneels beside him, cuddling him quickly* Are you alright, Ali?? *she looks up at Eric and pouts a bit when she hears his question* Well...I... *she looks down again, snuggling Al gently* Ali's hurt.. I don't want to leave him.. Couldn't we stay here??
    Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric] - Page 4 Tumblr_lzmee8bmyw1r67cwso4_r1_250
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:38 am

Aladdin gladly took to Rapunzel's embrace and affection. He'd figured she would come to his aid. He pouts as she offers to have Eric stay there as well. "But Punz...!" he whimpers, nuzzling his nose against her shoulder. "He's mean to me! If he stays, he'll hog you all to himself..." He said as he poked out his bottom lip and looked at her with pleading eyes.

Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:05 am

Naveen smirked, amused, at Aladdin's pleas towards Rapunzel, shaking his head as he looked down and hands on his hips. He ran a hand through his hair before looking up at the two, still with a half smile on his lips. The longer he looked at Aladdin, the more his smile started to fall a bit, and he looked back at the ground, a light pink color on his cheeks. "So, uh, yeah, I think I'll head out," he explained, still looking towards the floor as he rubbed his neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Eric smiled smugly, ''The girl wants me to stay...'', he said softly to Naveen and shoved his shoulder hard when he made his way to the bed again. ''Don't worry Aladdin, we could share Punzie... All of us'', he said with a smirk looking to the other men at the room. Well, at least they looked like men, though their early moment said the cotrary.

Eric heard long ago from the knights about men sleeping with other men... Since Eric was only a boy, he thought it was only stories, but seing the two on the bed that manner made him believe on those stories. He took another shot from his bottle.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:53 pm

*Rapunzel giggles* Yay!!! Now HOPEFULLY we can all be friends! No more shoving!
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 am

Aladdin watched Naveen, frowning slightly at the way he seemed to be embarrassed. He sighed and kissed Rapunzel's cheek. "Punz...Eric should go home...I just want to sleep," He mumbled, nuzzling his nose to hers. "Naveen is tired, too," he pouted.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:45 am

*Rapunzel pouts and snuggles Al before sighing* Alright... *she gets up, pulling Al up with her and leads him over to the bed* I'll walk Eric out then, and be back! Promise!! Come on, Eric. *she smiles* My friends are getting sleepy.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 am

Naveen just stands awkwardly at the door, not quite facing it, but not facing Aladdin and the others either, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at the ground. Part of him wants to leave, and shake off this weird feeling he had, but the other part of him didn't want to go without saying goodbye, to Rapunzel, and to Aladdin. Plus he wanted to watch that smug bastard Eric be taken out as he got to stay in. He looked back and forth between the door and the bed, and then, with a small stretch, he walked back over towards the bed, falling over on it on his stomach, and bringing his arms up to hold up his head. From this position, he finally looked over at Aladdin again and gave him a small, friendly smile.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:57 am

Eric looked with some disgust as the other laid on the bed. He took more from the bottle, almost finishing the wine, before getting up. He leaned a hand to Rapunzel and said with a small smile... ''You're friends get tired very easily, Punzie. Let's go to my place where we can have a real fun'', he winked towards her and ignored the others in the room.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:07 am

*Rapunzel, still pretty drunk, giggles to Eric but bites her lip* Well...alright...but don't let me stay out too long..! I still need to clean up the bakery!
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 am

Al made a face, but rolled his eyes, figuring he was going to lose with Eric any way he looked at it. He looked over at Naveen as the boy laid back down. Seeing him smile made him return the small smile, a blush rising on his cheeks for one reason or another. He looked to Rapunzel and sighed, kissing her cheek. "Just...be careful, all right?" He asked.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:18 am

Naveen smirked a bit, seeing the blush rise on Aladdin's cheeks, before turning his head to look at Rapunzel and...What's-his-face, his brow furrowed and smile gone. Something about the guy just rubbed the wrong way, he got a bad feeling from him. Maybe it was just that he seemed cocky, he wasn't sure. "If you're gone for too long, I'll go looking for ya Punz," Naveen shouted over to her playfully, a friendly smile on his lips, before he looked over at Eric with his eyes, his eyes cold, letting him know, he was not kidding.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:03 am