Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Naveen
Rapunzel
Aladdin.
7 posters

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:34 am

Aladdin blushed at Naveen's wink, though his lips formed a smirk. "He's not lacking, either, Punz," Aladdin mumbled, grinning a bit. "We went for a swim after our lesson...didn't want to get our clothes wet," He chuckled. He took a long drink of his vodka and fell onto Naveen's lap. He could tell all three of them were already a good bit tipsy. However, sitting so close to Naveen, he got a cocky smirk and placed a kiss on his lips, biting onto his bottom lip and tugging slightly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alcohol & Curiousity [EXTREME MA] [Tag Naveen & Punz] ...[And Eric]

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:42 am

*Rapunzel giggles, not completely understanding what Naveen even meant; she blinks when he gives a wink to Al and laughs more, taking another gulp from her new bottle; she tilts her head, biting her lip as she looks to the bottle* Where did these even come fro-- *her eyes get a bit wide as she sees Al kiss Naveen before pouts and places her bottle on a nearby table* Hey hey! *she yanks Al by his vest, pulling him off Naveen and shakes her head* Nonononononono! My Ali! You get your own! Evil or Very Mad
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:44 am

(( Oh god. xD I hope Navy is drunk enough to laugh about it and be playful. x3))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:10 am

Naveen's eyes widened as Aladdin planted a kiss on his lips, his hand instinctively rising to other boy's back. He continued to look in shock as Rapunzel pulled Aladdin away and let out a nervous laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck and took another gulp of bourbon. "Aw! We can't share?" he asked playfully, still laughing nervously. He then got up from his chair, setting his bottle down on a table and walked over to Rapunzel, raising a hand to softly caress her cheek. "Or are you sad that you didn't get to see?" he asked with a seductive smirk on his lips. "We can fix that you know," he said suggestively, his smirk growing.

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:20 am

Aladdin blinked in surprise as Rapunzel pulled him away. But, he did find it rather adorable. "Oh, c'mon Punz...We're just friends," He pouted playfully. "Besides...there's plenty of me to go around," He pointed out with a suggestive smirk as he ran a hand through Rapunzel's soft hair. "Naveen's new to the whole guy thing...It would be cruel to let him miss out," He pouted, the alcohol obviously affecting his mental state. "We wouldn't leave you out, though," He offered, smiling. "Three's better than two, after all," He winked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:25 am

*Rapunzel blinks, blushing a little at Naveen's question* Of course I'm upset I didn't see anything!! I slave over a hot stove all day, and I never get anyone playtime! *she blinks at both of the boys suggestions* Ooh, that sounds fun!! *she giggles and bounces, one side of her thinking they're talking about swimming, another side thinking something much different and perverted* Heck no, you won't leave me out!! Come on! *she pulls the two by their hands and runs upstairs with them, leaving the bakery sign turned to "Open"*
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:34 am

Naveen's eyes are wide, as is his grin, as he follows after the blond, his stomach in small knots and his heart starting to beat faster. He looked around the room he was dragged to for a moment, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, wondering about what exactly would happen tonight. He then smirked as he looked over at Rapunzel and slowly made his way towards her. "So, you want to play?" he asked as he took one of her hands in his and his other hand went to hold her neck, where he started to kiss lightly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:40 am

Aladdin grinned, happily following after the two through his enamored stupor. He watched as Naveen flirted with Rapunzel and found himself too intoxicated to feel jealous. So, he simply chuckled and stood behind Rapunzel, his hands holding her waist and pressing his frame against her. His hands massaged her hips, his lips placing light kisses on the hand Naveen had at the back of Rapunzel's neck.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:47 am

*Rapunzel blushes heavily as the two man are on her front and back; she giggles, returning Naveen's and inhales, as Al massages her waist; her hands slide to Naveen's back before she breaks the kiss and turns her head to Al's, placing a small kiss on his cheek* Tell me...by the end of the night, will the three of us be better friends?
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:52 am

Rapunzel wrote: Tell me...by the end of the night, will the three of us be better friends?

OOC: You have no idea of how much this made my night!!!! I'll sleep smiling!!!!!
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 am

( XDDD <333 That phrase is something that will stick with her forever. X'D )
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 am

((Look at the influence you had on her Eric!!!XD))

"Oh yes," Naveen smirked, looking down at Rapunzel before looking at Aladdin and raising a flirtatious eyebrow. "We'll be the best of friends," he said before turning down to kiss Rapunzel's neck, his free hand running up Aladdin's arms softly. His lips roamed up to nip at Rapunzel's ear and then down to kiss along her collar bone and shoulder, all the while he softly grazed Aladdin's arm wit his hand.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:45 am

Aladdin grinned slightly, turning Rapunzel's chin to allow him to kiss her on her lips. He shivered slightly at the feel of Naveen's hand on his arm. He nipped on Rapunzel's bottom lip playfully and slid one of his hands to rest on her stomach before sliding his hand down and rubbing his hand in between her legs teasingly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:54 am

*Rapunzel moans against Al's lips, feeling Naveen kissing her neck but also from Al's hand roaming around her legs; she gulps a bit and blushes as both her hands, graze along both their bodies as she make their way to the men's groins slowly*
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:22 am

Naveen rolls his head down to kiss down Rapunzel's neck to her chest before leaning back a bit and smiling suggestively to both people across from him. "Shall we move over to the bed?" he asked, his voice soft and smooth. He rubbed Aladdin's arm with one hand still as he started to roam up and down Rapunzel's curves with the other.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:45 am

Aladdin groaned softly as he felt Rapunzel's fingertips brush over his groin. But, with Naveen's suggestion, he couldn't refuse. He tugged them both over to the bed. He got them to sit on the edge of the bed. He sat onto his knees on the ground and smirked up to the both of them. One of his hands massaged Rapunzel's thigh before sliding under her dress and tugging her panties off. He slid her dress up and smiled at her playfully. He placed a kiss on her clit before sliding his tongue along her slit.

His other hand rubbed against the outline of Naveen's member through his pants. He unhooked the boys pants and smirked as his member was freed. He leaned away from Rapunzel and used his hand to rub her clit as he leaned over to Naveen and used his free hand to guide the boys member into his mouth. He carefully slid two fingers inside of Rapunzel and pumped them while he simultaneously bobbed his head along Naveen.

(Multitasker. XD
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 am

( o////o Oh wow. )

*Rapunzel inhales and moans loudly at Al's trained tongue and fingers; she grasps onto Naveen and begins to kiss his neck before she moves her lips to his, kissing him hard; her toes curl up before she sparks an idea, sliding her feet over to Al's thigh and massaging his member through his pants; she can't help but feel a bit anxious as she pulls his pants down again, with her foot, and begins stroking Al slowly*

( *flail* >////<; Oh, I suppose Eric can come ((just wrote "cum" o////e Omg)) in now? XDDD Er, after Naveen's next post? )
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:33 pm

((Wow....Just...Wow....XD))

Naveen followed along after Aladdin, gently massaging Rapunzel's hand as they went over to sit on the edge of the bed. He kissed along Rapunzel's jaw and neck, tilting her head a bit away from him with his finger to better reach her neck with is lips, when he let out a low groan, closing his eyes tight, at the feeling of Aladdin's hand on his member. He recaptured Rapunzel's lips, kissing her roughly and biting her lip and one of his hands moved to graze her back softly, while the other went to hold Aladdin by the hair at the nape of his neck, playing with it a bit with his fingers.

((Where did Rapunzel's new skills come from???XD))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 pm

((I now understand the term foot job. XD))

Aladdin moaned as Rapunzel exposed his aroused member. He moved his head faster along Naveens length and rubbed Rapunzel faster. He rocked his hips against Rapunzels touch and moaned, pulling Naveen from his mouth to switch to pumping him with his hand. He moved back over and hooked one of Rapunzels legs over his shoulder. He kissed along her thigh, smirking to her. He started to suck on her clit and put to fingers inside of her. He worked his hand faster along Naveen.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:51 pm

[Muahahaha XDD]

Eric was walking on town when suddenly a storm began... He looked around and saw the open barkery, perhaps he could find some shelter and eat while he waited for the rain to stop.

''Hello?'', he called as he come inside the shop... Weird there was nobody to attend the customers.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:56 pm

( XDD Her new skills come from liquor. X'DDD
    And yeah... XDDD First time I've ever typed something like that. X'D )

*Rapunzel gasps and moans against Naveen's lips, kissing him harder and sliding her tongue into his mouth; her toes rubs against Al's tip as she rubs her foot more on him; her eyes shoot open hearing the door open and a voice downstairs; she breaks her kiss with Naveen and reluctantly pulls herself from Al's fingers, taking her foot off him as well* I...I...uh...oh! I'll be back, yeah that's it!! *she stumbles across the room and heads downstairs, completely forgetting she wasn't even wearing underwear; she looks around and spots Eric, her eyes getting a little wider* E-Eric..! Hi!!

( Yaaaaay. >8D X'DD )
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Eric's eyes narrowed playful as a smug smile was drawn on his lips... ''Punzie, my friend! What a pleasant surprise!'', he said softly and walked towards her. He wondered if her little boyfriend was around, perhaps he could amuse Eric like in the ball, when he last saw the blondie.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 pm

*Rapunzel laughs, stepping back some, accidentally pulling her skirt down a bit, showing her waist before she rubs behind her head* Yes, it is a surprise! *she looks outside, noticing the rain before looking back at Eric* Ah, needed some shelter from the rain, huh?
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Eric tilted his head slightly, with his experience with drunk women, he could tell Rapunzel wasn't so sober as he has always seen her... ''Yes, I was looking for some shelter'', he said with a smile, and leaned his head to the place from where she walked out, ''Do you live here? Maybe you could help me...'', he walked towards her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 pm

*Rspunzel giggles and nods* Yes!! This is my home as well as my job!What uh...what can I help you with??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:17 am