Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Not such a 'Sunny' day today...[Tag Esme]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Not such a 'Sunny' day today...[Tag Esme] Empty Not such a 'Sunny' day today...[Tag Esme]

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:16 am

Phoebus sat on a bench, not so far away from John and Marina's house - and sighed. He didn't want to leave Odette alone, but he needed some fresh air. He had washed his hair and wound he had on his head, but because he didn't care to put a bandage around it- it still bleeded a little. The town was quiet, like if no one dared to talk.. Everyone was still shocked over what had happen, and now the most of them knew who the killer was. Phoebus didn't really care about it, he knew that Jim would do something like this one day - but he thought that he would be there to help the people. Instead he had been down and tried to save the crown-- stupid..
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051

Not such a 'Sunny' day today...[Tag Esme] Empty Re: Not such a 'Sunny' day today...[Tag Esme]

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 am

Esmeralda sighend, looks liek she wouldn't get that much money this day either. She really hated when stuff like this happend, the whole twon gets affected.
    Turnign her ehad she notcied a familiar blonde, frowing slightly when she saw how upseat he was. She may not be the best person to talk to but...
    "Hi there captain,"she said while takign a seat beside him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Not such a 'Sunny' day today...[Tag Esme] Empty Re: Not such a 'Sunny' day today...[Tag Esme]

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:27 am

Phoebus sighed deeply and rolled his eyes a little when he heard the voice, and was hoping that she wouldn't tease him today. He flinched a little when she called him Captain instead of Sunny or another nickname, and turned to look at her.
    "Hi there, Esmeralda.." He said softly. She didn't looked so upset or sad like the rest of the people did- so she was probably not at the ball, or she just didn't care..
    "How are you?" He asked and tried to smile a little. After the talk he had with Smith, Phoebus would try to be nice to her - and maybe even start to like her..
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 am

She didn't have that usual teasign grin of hers, just a calm expression. "After what just happend, even i'm a litte shaken," she said honsetly. "I'm more concerd about you do. I hope you're not blaming yourself just like Smith are."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:39 am

"How can I not blame myself?!" Phoebus said with a sigh and rubbed his cheek.
    "I was right there- and I didn't even knew what was going on upstairs.." He said quietly and shook his head- and it felt so weird to say this to Esmeralda.
    "Did John said that he does?!" He asked worried. "I didnt even see him there.."
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:46 am

"Exactly, you weren't there," she stated. "Borh of you were doing your job else where, bad things happend all the time, and it's not only your responsability..." she sighend, not really knowing the right words to cheer him up and make him realise that everything didn't depend on him only.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:59 am

Phoebus looked down on the ground as he listened what she had to say - and everyone he cared about was safe now, so maybe he wouldn't feel so bad. But still, it's his job and responsability to protect this town, and that wasn't what he had done..
    "Did you hear that Odette got hurt?" He asked and glanced at her.
    "Joseph was there--- And I wasn't.. He could had killed her.."
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:06 pm

She sighend again. Guess she could somehow understand why he felt guilty... and she wouldn't be able to change that.
    She tensed hearign that name and held back a shudder. SoO that creep really was back in town... Just great, hope he doens't remember her.
    "No... but she's alive right? And I there's nothign I can do for her either... um, was it Joseph wo did all this...?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:14 pm

"Yes.. She's alive, but not thanks to me.." Phoebus muttered and looked at the house she was in- with that John rolfe..
    "Well.. Only to Odette, otherwise it was Jim Hawkins. I knew that he would lose it some day" He frowned and glanced at her again.
    "Do you know him?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:16 pm

"Wait... that Jim Hawkins?!" she gaped at him. Sure, she knew he was a troublemaker and all but... a killer? Huh, it shouldn't really surprsie, when she thoguth about all thsoe people who gto intoa coma beaucse of him.
    She rubbed her arm and glanced away. "Yeah, sort of... "
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:34 pm

"I hope you stays away from him now.." Phoebus said with a little sigh. he also hoped that someone would catch him one day so that he would never hurt anyone longer..
    "So you have talked with Smith?" He asked to change the subject a little.
    "So you are-- friends again?!"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:36 pm

"Trust me, I'd be happy to do just that," she chuckled sheepishly.
    When he asked her baout Smith, she keept her gaze forward. "Friends isn't what I would call us exactly.... but yeah."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:37 pm

".. Then what would you call it?!" He asked with a eyebrow raised, and with a little smile. He couldn't tell if she meant that they were still "fighting", or if they were together..
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:41 pm

She rolled her eyes and turned back to him. "What i mena is that we're like you and Oddie. Execpt for that marriage thing, 'cause I don't plan on getting married. Ever."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Phoebus started to smile widely, he was so happy for Smith.. And for Esmeralda of course..
    "I don't care if you wants to be married or not" He chuckled and shook his head.
    "So.. What happened? Did he say that he was sorry for what he had said?!"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:25 pm

"We kissed and maked up. There," she said shortly, really not wanting to share something like this with anyone. To her it was embaressing, though she hide it pretty well.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm

"Ahh.. Okaay" Phoebus nodded before he looked away so that he can smile wider. Smith had to tell him everything later... Or not maybe everything.
    "So.. You didn't know anyone that was killed?" He asked and his face turned a little sad again,
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 pm

She went quiet for a short moment. "Yes, i did know some of them. No one I liked or liked me but..." she shrugged, her face neutral.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:33 pm

"I see..." Phoebus nodded slowly as she spoke.
    "So.. Uhm--" He said after a moment of silence."I heard you are a good friend to Odette.. Does she ever-- talk about me?" He said hesitantly and glanced at her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:46 pm

She smirked devilishly. "Is the captain worried his damsel in distress might tire of him?" she chuckled teasingly. "DOn't ya worry Sunny, you always come up while we talk."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:49 pm

"I'm not worried" He frowned and forced a laugh, but smiled honestly by the last part.
    "So what is she saying?.. How handsome and awesome I am?" He joked with a wink- and for this time didn't even care that she called him Sunny
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:03 pm

She smile when he didn't get angry by his nickname this time. "Handsome? Never heard anyone call you that," she said bluntly. "And well, it can be about anything really. How much she loves you, how annoying you can be and what not."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Phoebus wrinkled his nose when she told him what they could talk about when it came to him, but it was also good things.
    "Well, I know many people that has called me handsome" He said proudly and sat straight.
    "And-- I have never seen you as a woman who had girltalks, but it seems like you do. hmm.."
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:58 pm

"Weeeeeeell I'm not the one who brings up topics like that so it's more Oddie who ahs the girls talks, I'll just litsen (most of the time) and comment," she said brightly. "Hey, what you mean by that anyway?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:07 pm

"Heh.. Nothing" Phoebus shrugged with a little laugh.
    "I'm just saying that I can't really picture you as a girl that talkes about-- boys like that" He said with a smile. Maybe Esmeralda wasn' that bad after all..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:47 pm