Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Down by the banks, and Down in the dump [Tag: Esme]

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Down by the banks, and Down in the dump [Tag: Esme] Empty Down by the banks, and Down in the dump [Tag: Esme]

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:11 am

Naveen really had no idea where he was going. After that fight with Aladdin and Jim, he just had to get as far from that hole in the wall as soon as he could. So as soon as he maneuvered his way through the broken down building, which was a bit of a challenge since his vision was blurred from the anger and hurt running through him, and the tears that were starting to form in his eyes, and he stumbled a few times, once he was in the alley way by the entrance to Aladdin's "home," he cursed to himself and then headed off out of the square in a jog. He thought about just going back to Gran's, but he couldn't face her right now, not after that. So he just kept jogging, until he was surrounded by fewer and fewer buildings, and soon none at all.

Naveen slowed to a walk and then stopped as he came into a clearing by the river, the same one he had had that dance lesson with Aladdin in, and the one where they were reunited after the first fight involving Fa and Jim, their first time. He looked around the clearing, remembering all these things and, suddenly, Naveen couldn't hold in his anger anymore, his blood was burning him from the inside and his heart was beating furiously in his chest as his nostrils flared. He let out a loud, frustrated yell, throwing his fists up in the air, not caring if anyone heard, before collapsing into a ball on the ground, his breathing heavy, and a few tears rolling down his cheek. He hated this, hated feeling so-stupid, and hurt, and even a bit used. He hated Aladdin, he hated Jim, but he hated himself the most. This was all his fault really. He slowly turned his gaze up, still hugging himself, hunched over as he knelt on the ground, his eyes squinting as he looked out across the clearing. If he thought the pain of his crush on Jasmine was the worse pain ever, he was sadly, horribly mistaken.

Last edited by Naveen on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Down by the banks, and Down in the dump [Tag: Esme] Empty Re: Down by the banks, and Down in the dump [Tag: Esme]

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:21 am

I said it before and I said it again, I'll never, EVER, have children of my own, the gypsy thoguth repeatdely to herslef as she amde her way through the woods.
    She had never thgouth she of all people, who had the worst attention span in the whoel dman village, would help her firend giving brith... to twins even! It's amazing she didnät after that, or during the operation... And not only that, she had even ahd to babysitt those little monsters.
    She shudderd, glad to finally havign felt clam eoguh to elave ehr friend aloen with the kids wthout feeling guilty about it. She deserved a pirze for this. If she was lucky, she'd earn enoguh money for something sweet and tasty.

Beign startled out fo ehr thoughts by a loud yell nearby, she blinked at the direction towards the river before making ehr way over there. Curiosity alwasy got the best fo ehr. no wonder her uncles stil treated her a like a child.

Peekig out form behind a tree, she saw a young man collapesd on the ground, crying it would appear...
    She felt pty for the tranger, but he looked like a riched person, and knwoing hwo thsoe people uaslly reacted to her kind...
    She tooka few steps back, accidently stepping on a sharp rock which made ehr cry out in surprise.

Naveen
    Naveen

Down by the banks, and Down in the dump [Tag: Esme] Empty Re: Down by the banks, and Down in the dump [Tag: Esme]

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:31 am

Naveen shot up straight as he looked out, eyes wide, in surprise at the sharp sound. He battled in his head for a few seconds before letting out a deep sigh and hanging his head as he reluctantly decided to investigate. It sounded like a shout of pain, similar, yet different to the one he had just let out not a couple minutes before, and he felt he had to make sure they were alright, whoever they were. He slowly, and gracefully, rose from where he had been kneeling and then cautiously started towards where the sound had come from. He slowly, and hesitantly, approached a tree in front of the source of the noise, stopping a few feet away, and craned his neck as he peered through to see a young woman, tan, attractive, someone he would surely flirt with had his heart not just been pulled out and tossed around, before being dropped and stepped on. "You okay?" he asked, calling out a bit through the space between them, genuine concern clear in his voice and eyes as he searched her body for any signs she was hurt.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:42 am

To bussy holding her foot and jumping on the other one, she didn't notcie the man had walked up behind her and almost fell flat down on ehr afce when he asked ehr if she was ok.
    Stumbling to keep her balance, she twirled around on her good foot and offerd him her usual bright grin like nothing had just happend. "Meh, i've had worse," she waved it off and stuided him quikcly. "I should be asking you're alright though.... after all that yelling and stuff..."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 am

Naveen watched the young woman as she shrugged it off, his face playfully skeptical with his lips pursed and an eyebrow raised. His mind was diverted though and he laughed nervously as she asked about him, or implied she was asking about him. As he laughed, he reached up to rub the back of his neck nervously as he slowly shifted his gaze down to the ground. "Oh it's nothing. I mean, what's a broken heart right? Nothing," he joked, waving it off, looking up at the girl hesitantly, and then shifting on his feet awkwardly and looking away. He looked at the trees, up at the sky, down at the ground, everywhere but the young woman in front of him. "Actually I suppose 'mangled' is a better description," he laughed lightly as he crossed his arms over his chest, his gaze still on the ground.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:13 am

Esmeralda raised an unamused eyebrow when he shifted his gaze to, well anywhere but her. Geez, she wans't that weird to look at now was she? She knew for a fact she was good looking... unless thi guy wa sinto men. The thought made her grin stupidly for a minute.
    It fell thoguh when he mentioed having his heart broken, and then frowned when he instead changed it to mangled.
    "That's why I sya love sucks," she said flatly, hands on ehr hips and nodding to herself. "It brings you happiness for a short period, and then leaves you all devastated for freaken ever!"
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 am

"Heh. Tell me about it," Naveen agreed lightly, mirroring her as he placed his own hands on his hips, shaking his head towards the ground. He then slowly, hesitantly, raised his head to look at the woman in front of him, smirking up at her sheepishly. "So you learn this lesson the hard way?" he asked, his eyes gentle as he lifted his head a bit more and met her gaze.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:32 am

Her confidnet and happy composure melted imediently at his question, his head and shoudlers hunging. "Yeah..." she whined. "Even I did.... I'm so ahsamed..."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:05 am

Naveen's face softened as he watched as the girl hung her head and he slowly approached her, a kind, crooked smile on his lips. "Hey. Hey. There is nothing shameful about wanting someone to love you, really love you," he assured her softly, reaching up to lightly hold her arms, and rubbing them lightly. "It's just harder to find that person then a person wants it to be. A LOT harder," he laughed lightly, craning his neck to try and meet her gaze, his face bright and hopeful. Honestly, he wasn't entirely believing himself as he tried to cheer up this strange girl, but he really just hated seeing anyone sad and down on themselves. "And hey! If you don't buy what I'm selling, just blame him. He's not here. He isn't defending himself or comforting you," he added brightly, releasing her arms and spreading his arms out wide, before letting them drop to his sides.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:11 am

She looked up at the strange but surprsingly sweet young man. She was pouting, making her look more childish than usual.
    "But i neve rasked for love like that to ebing with1" she whined,throwing up her amrs as well. 2And then this blonde kngith pops in, who i only enjoyd making fun off, yet still he never arreste dme and treated me like a human being and and..." she stopped to catch her breath. "And then he just dissapears..."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 am

Naveen chuckled softly as the young woman in front him acted like an even younger girl, propping up his arm against his chest on his other arm as he rubbed his face, grinning amusedly. "No one ever asks to fall in love," he explained, laughing harder. "In fact, it usually happens when you are least expecting it, or are the least prepared," he continued, crossing his arms over his chest as he nodded knowingly, holding back more laughter. "Or want it the least," he added, pointing his finger up as he became still, and then nodding his head some more as he folded his hand back through his arms.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 am

She kept outing at him, now even lookign a little annoyed. "hey, stop mocking rich stranger!" she whined and poked him rather hard on the chest. "I'm spilling otu my feelings here! I haven't made fun you for breakin down (yet) so you shouldn't be laughing at me either."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:05 am

Naveen couldn't help but laugh as she scolded him for laughing and poked him in the chest, flinching slightly at the poke, but shaking it off quickly. He then cleared his throat and straightened himself out, teasing her a bit more by looking overly haughty. "Oh, I am so sorry. You are absolutely right. Please, do continue," he said, very overly proper, as he bowed slightly and gestured toward her with one hand, the other brought around behind him. After holding this pose for a few seconds he slowly rose, smirking playfully up at her, and bringing his other hand behind his back.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 am

She still didn't look so evry amused, only more annoye dat his action. He was mocking her! That's what she got for ebing nice to right people! Ok well... for ebing ncie to anyone really...
    "You're lucky your face is handsome or else I would've slapped that grin of your face," she said bluntly before turning on her heel to leave.

((STAP HER MAN! 8D))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:16 am

"Wait," Naveen called after the angry young woman, through laughter, as he lightly jogged around her to block her path, putting his hands up in front of her and then shyly dropping them when they were inches away from her, giving her a small, boyish smile. "I'm sorry if I offended you," he apologized, his voice bright, but still sincere. "No, not if, you are offended," he muttered to himself, shaking his head towards the ground. "I'm really, very sorry for offending you," he reprised sincerely, looking deep into her eyes with his eyes wide and hopeful, and pleading.

"I'm actually honestly amazed that I am laughing so much with you. After...What happened..." Naveen explained, his voice exuberant at first, but becoming softer and more fragile as he continued. How was he feeling so light right now, after what had happened moments before? He didn't understand it, but he really didn't feel like dwelling on it. He fiddled with his fingers as he smiled up nervously at the young woman in front of him, trying to think of some solution to defuse this young woman some. "I know!" he suddenly exclaimed, standing up straight and pointing his finger up, his eyes bright. "How about I tell you my pathetic sob story and you laugh at me? Then can we call it even?" he asked hopefully, pouting lightly and looking up at her with wide, puppy-dog eyes, holding his closed hands under his face.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:26 am

Keeping ehr childish pout in place as he stopped her, she jut crossed her arms over chest, looking as if she didnt' wnat to ahev anything to do with this guy. Howeever her pout quikcly faed and was replaced with ehr typical bright smile when he apologized, really did look regretful (people like never even got a 'sorry') and besides, she couldn't stya amd for to long. Being in a bad mood was tiresome.
    "Oh don't be silly, why would i ever be inressted in hearing your sob story," she laughed happily and patted him on the shoulder. "Do if you need someone to litsen to you, I cna alwasy try and be quiet and let your cry your out. Just don't get any snot on me ok?"
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:43 am

Naveen smirked happily up to the young woman as she brightened up, glad she wasn't mad anymore, and that he didn't have to tell her his story. He chuckled softly as she patted his shoulder, looking down at his hands as he continued to play with his fingers. "Hey. I'll have you know I am a beautiful cryer! No snot falls whatsoever," he exclaimed defensively, putting his closed hands on his hips. "Maybe I should be offended now?" he said thoughtfully, smirking lightly over at the tan woman and dropping his arms by his sides.

Last edited by Naveen on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:54 am

"I offened people all the itme wihtout knowing it, so yea thta's up to youbeaucse I cna't tell when I do that," she said blankly, blinking a few times.
    She smiled and titled her head slihglty. 2So I tkae it your feeling betetr now? You seem liek a totally different eprson from just a few minutes ago you know when you were screaming up to the skies and crwale dinto a ball like a little puppy?"
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Naveen chuckled quietly, a soft smirk on his lips, as he looked over at the strange girl gently intrigued. She definitely wasn't like other girls, that was for sure. He looked down, chuckling again, a hint of sadness to it, as she brought up his earlier outburst. "Well you've certainly helped to take my mind off it," he complimented her lightly, looking up at her through his lashes with a shy smile. "Plus I've never been one for dwelling on the past," he said with a shrug, his arms then dropping by his sides, with his smirk softly charming as he looked up at the young woman, his eyes shining with a child-like hopefulness.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:28 am

Realising she had once again talked without thinking, she smiled apolgetic at him for briging that up, not having meant to really.
    She gave him anouther bright smile though and gave him a pat ont he shoulder. "You think like me then! Well, on that not dwelling on past part I mean. You seem to be quite alright for a rich dude. ..'cause you are rich right? Or did you steal all those fancy cloths?"
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:00 am

Naveen smiled warmly reassuringly over to the girl as she smiled apologetically up to him. He then burst out laughing as the young woman blurt out her rapid, continuous train of thought. "We're two of a kind," he said, still laughing softly, shaking his head to the ground as he rested his hands on his hips, and then sending a bright crooked smile up at her, shyly hopeful. His heart then stopped for a short moment, although it seemed like a lot longer to Naveen, and his breath caught his throat as the tan woman mentioned him being rich, bringing up the memories of his fight earlier with Jim. However he kept a pleasant smile on his face, before quickly looking down so that the young woman wouldn't see the anger or sadness in his eyes, his face becoming more serious and focused as he stared at the ground, or rather through it. He leaned over more onto one leg, one hand still on his hip, as he rubbed his neck roughly, his muscles starting to tense a bit, and then dropping his arm as he let out a deep, silent exhale. "Hey I gotta look good right?" he laughed lightly forcibly, looking up at the tan woman with a cheerful expression as he held his arms out, letting her take a good look.

Last edited by Naveen on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:17 am

The gypsy bit her lip, knowing full well she had blurted out the wrong things again. Sure, being hated and tread like crap from most of the people who happend to be the ones wiht money didn't exactly make ehr a fan of them. But she still keept an open mind abotu everyone. She everyone wasn't the same, and being the way shew as, what right had she to judge when t caem to apperances?
    "Hey sorry, I tend to blurt out higns before really using my brain. Trut me, that's one of the biggets reaso i get into trouble," she sighend with a hand on her hip. "Whatever i said to make you feel offended or upseat this time, I'm sorry. Thta's really not my intetion, for once," she laughed. "And yes, you do look good in those fancy cloths. Althogu I prefer cloths that alowoes to get crazy in."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 am

Naveen looked down briefly as the young woman before him apologized, again, chewing on his bottom lip and clamping ont his hips, feeling bad for making her feel bad. He wanted to say something back to her, apologize as well, but he had no idea what to say, or how to explain, and she probably really didn't care about hearing his sob story. So he just then slowly turned his face up, enough so he could look at her face through his lashes, and smiled shyly up to her, his smile apologetic as well as a bit anxious.

Naveen's smile then slowly started to turn more playful though as she continued, his face lifting a bit as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh trust me. I can get pretty crazy in these clothes," he assured her suggestively, taking a couple steps closer to the tan girl, and closing the distance between them. Once he was right in front of her, both of them under a branch from a tree, Naveen's expression was very mischievous, and a bit seductive as he stared intently at the young woman's face. His smirk then began to widen, and he quickly uncrossed his arms and seamlessly reached up for the branch above him, swinging just slightly as he got himself ready for his next move, careful not to hit the young girl just in front of him. He then pulled himself up, keeping it slow so he could make sure he didn't strain anything, and then sitting with a leg on either side of the branch when he was all the way up in the tree. He smiled cheerfully down at the young woman who was now below him, swinging his legs lightly, looking like a triumphant little boy.

((...I feel like I just suffered a major writer-fail. Sorry. Razz ))
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:23 am

((it's ok<33 that happens Wink i should know.... o3o))

Esmeralda blinked, expression blank as he leaned in closer towards her. She titled her head curiously, as usual fialing to see a seductive smile whenever she saw one.
    As he suddenly pulled himself up on the branch, she giggled like a little girl and took a few steps back to get a betetr look at him from here she stood on the ground, searching his face.
    "I stand corrected then," she smirked, ahnds behind her back as she wlaked around the tree and out from his view.
    "Though your crazy side is nothing compared to mine," she smirked triumphantly from a branch higher than his.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:44 am

(( Razz ))

Naveen grinned boyishly proud as he continued to gaze down at the young woman on the ground, his legs slowly ceasing their swinging. His eyes then widened when the tan women seemed to just about disappear, looking up amazed and relieved when he heard her from above him. He then smirked playfully competitive up at her before he brought his legs up, feet on the branch, and moved himself to stand up on it, holding on to another higher up branch. He walked cautiously over in the direction of the young woman, looking ahead at her cheerfully as he kept himself balanced with a hand on another branch. Once he reached the center of the tree, he pulled himself up onto another branch, still looking over at the other parson in the tree, and carefully pulled himself around the tree's trunk, so that he was right next to the tan woman. He smirked playfully triumphant up at her as he crossed his arm and rested then on the branch she was seated on, to her side, resting his chin on his arms as he looked up chirpily at her. "Very nice," he complimented, his tone genuinely impressed, a crooked grin on his face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:10 pm