Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Marina
Michael Korso
6 posters

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso] - Page 3 Empty Re: Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 pm

((.....please don't tell me she'll be pregant?! Dx))

He stared into her eyes without saying anything at first before looking away in shame. "I don't want to enjoy it..." he mumbled. "I ahte myself for that, but..." he tooka deep breath, remembering all those times Micheal and Jospeh had made him kill innocent as a kid, no matter how much he cried or begged for them to stop. He just... grew so used to it. No wonder he's so fucked up.
    "I really don't want to do this..."

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso] - Page 3 Empty Re: Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 am

[Naaah.. That would be too much xD <3 ]

"Don't want to do what?!" She asked and looked up at him again. She didn't know if he meant killing people- or being here with her. Maybe she was overthinking everything, but she just wanted to be sure.
    "And... Would you had killed me if I was in your way?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 am

((Phew! good! x'DDD ))

"What?!" his head shot up and he grabbed her shoulders. "N-never! I'd kill myself before that happen!" he burst out. "Don't you ever think that... " He looked away again wile letting his hands slide down from her shoulders. "I'm nothing more than a puppet to them... no matter how hard I try I always end doing what they want... "
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 am

"So why don't we leave Nirethia?! Right now.. We would be long gone before they realises that we have escaped!" Ariel said quicky and with panic in her eyes.
    "Then you don't have to do anything for them.. We can start a new life-- just you and me" She sighed and held his hands gently
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 am

"If it really was that easy, we wouldn't be standing here right now."
    He leaned forward a little, so they were close enough to press their foreheads togheter. Honsetly, the only things care abotu now was that Ariel was still alive...
    "I won't be risking your saftey again..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

"But I don't want you to do such a thing again.. What if they tell you to do something worse next time?!" Ariel said quietly and looked into his eyes.
    "And what could they possible to do me that they already havent?! I don't want to lose you again"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 pm

"What could eb wrose thna that?" he asked quietly. "I will not stop trying to defy them, but they know all my weaknesses... so the only thing I can do now is hope they won't have more use of me for a while, until i figure something out."
    He hugged her close again. "They could take you away from me, permanetly. I know that's selfish but..." he hugged her tighter. "That's my greatest fear."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Ariel wrapped her arms around him again, and thought that if she hold him hard enough - no one could take him away from her again. She knew that everytime he would do something for the twins, she will think that it's her fault it happened. It was because of her Jim did it-- but maybe that was a price she had to pay to stay alive..
    "I love you, Jim.." She whispered into his chest. It was the first time she had said it with this meaning. She used to say it when they were just friends, but this time it meant so much more. If something would happen to him, or her - she wanted him to know that..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:29 pm

He couldn't understand how she still could care about him after all this, and even say those thrww words and mean it. It made him happy, so unbelievably happy. But also, it worried him a great deal. How was he suppose to ever let her go now?
    He was selfish, always been and always have.
    He cupped ehr afce carefully, as if afraid she might break by simply touching her. "You shouldn't," he mumbled with a small smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 pm

"I know.." She nodded slowly and tried to smile when he did.
    "But you know me, right?! I never does what you tell me.." Ariel laughed slightly in a little sob. She knew that it would save them both if they at least tried to not like each other. Then Jim wouldn't had a weakness- and Ariel would be out of this mess.. But it wasn't easy - it never was.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:40 pm

He chuckled under his breaht. "Yes I do, all to well," he smiled sadly as well.
    He kissed her cheek lovingly and squeesed her hand. WHy were things never easy for him, or the people around him?
    "Let's go home..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:45 pm

"Home?! So you will go with me?!" She asked a little suprised and glanced at him.
    "Don't you know that they would look for you there? The guards and knights from the castle?!.." Ariel frowned slightly worried. Those wouldn't stop looking for Jim until they have him..
    "They will kill you!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 pm

"The freaks won't let me get killed, and I know how to keep out of sight," eh said calmly and started to lead out of the hideout. "And I won't be staying there, i'm just taking you home."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:56 pm

"But I want to be with you.." Ariel said quickly and moved herself ifront of him to make him stop walking.
    "Where will you stay then? Here?- with them?" She frowned and shook her head.
    "You can't just leave me alone!" Ariel burst out before she glanced down. "What if Eric shows up again? Or someone else?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

He froze. SHe was right, what if he showed up again? Or someone else? Of course he wouldn't stay with the twins, even though it'e be the safest for him somewhat but...
    "..Then i'll stay there. The knigths won't be looking there aymore, I know they've already searched the place. And if they come back, I'll just hide."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Ariel took a deep breath in relief when he told her that he would stay at their place, and she nodded slowly.
    "Thank you.." She smiled weakly before they started to go towards the attic again..

[Do you want to continue in their home, or do you want Jim to do something else? xD ]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:12 pm

[[naah we can continue there ^^ ]]
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:16 pm

[yaay Very Happy Okaay.. So who wants to start ? <3]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 pm

[[could you please start?^^ <3]]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:19 am