Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Marina
Michael Korso
6 posters

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso] - Page 2 Empty Re: Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Jim treid to breath normally again, his head spinning and almsot didn't notive it when Ariel wrapped her arms aorund him.
    When he heard his uncle threaten her again though, he forced himself to sat up straight and protectively move infront of her.
    "I'll do whatever the hell ya want! Just fon't hurt her... she's been throguh enough!"

Michael had gone back to his usual quiet self. If his son would't be so attached to this redhead eh woudl've even be in this situation. How easy it would've been for him to be alone.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso] - Page 2 Empty Re: Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Ariel glared at Joseph and was about to spit out another insult when Jim moved infront of her. That was probably good- otherwise they would only hurt her even more..
    "Jim, I wont let you do another thing like you did at the ball because of me. I can handle it if you says no to them.." She said quietly and placed her hands on his arms. Even though this was a horrible situation- Ariel couldn't help but feel a little better now when she knew that Jim cared so much about her- that he would kill anyone to protect her.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Joseph Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Joseph shook his head, "Well if you think you can then I'll bring Eric back here after he's done with a little something for me." He said with a dark laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Jim felt his blood boil hearing his cousins name. He was still going to fucking kill that guy..!
    "I'm sorry Ariel... I never wanted you to get dragged into this..." he said sadly and ashamed. "I didn't try hard enough..."

Michael glanced oevr at his twin with a supsicous frown. He got the feelign he wouldn't like what Joseph had made the young man do. "And what exactly would that be?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Ariel freezed and looked down when Joseph said Eric's name, she felt so disgusting for being with him - even though she didn't wanted to.
    "It's okay, Jim.. You didn't know what would happen.." She said quietly as she let her hand slide down his arm and held his hand instead.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Joseph smirked, "Lets just say he's going to do the same thing to Odette that he did to Ariel. However it'll be much worse." He said with a twisted smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Jim felt Ariel freeze at the mention of Eric and turend around full to face her, squeezing her hand and caressed ehr cheke with the other. "I promise I'll do beter form now on, I won't elt anyone lay their hans on you... Never..." he promised.

His eyes widned in shock hearing Jospeh tell what Eric was gonna do to Odette, and had to bit his lip to keep hismelf at bay again.His shoudler startd to shake in anger again, and bloos trailed down from his lip.
    That... fucking bastard!

Michael wasn't amused. Not. At. All. And he knew Joseph could tell, even if his expresison stayed emotionless.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Ariel closed her eyes hard to keep herself from crying when Jim spoke to her- and if they survived this, how could he ever want to be near her again?! He must think that she was as disgusting as she thought..
    She glanced up at Joseph when he mentioned Odette and thought why he wanted to do that to her.. But they had probably a past because of Odette's reaction when Ariel asked her about him at the ball.
    "Why don't you do it yourself, you creep?!" Ariel hissed from behind Jim. Even though she hated Eric, she had still thought for a short moment that he was a nice guy and had dreams like everyone else- and she didn't want them to ruin him even more...
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Joseph smirked, "Oh believe me I plan too....of course I want her to become completely broken first. After that well....I'll kill her." He said simply.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

"......" Jim keept quiet, his head turned downwards so his eyes were out of sight. He would never frogive himself if he let them hurt Odette again... but as his father had wrnaed him before so many times. "It's either her or the redhead."
    What the hell did they want him to do?

"No you're not," Michael spoke up, voice blank and uncaring as usual. "Just fuckign let go already. You'll only end up like last time."

Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Joseph looked over at Michael with a bored look on his face, "I don't think its me you're so worried about." He commented with some interest. He shrugged, "Whatever, I'll still kill her." He said flatly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Ariel looked at Jim carefully and stroked her thumb over the top of his hand to comfort him. Apparently Jim knew Odette, but she hadn't really seen them together before. She actually wondered a little what they had between each other..When Jim's father started to spoke, Ariel glanced at him- it seemed like he didn't liked the idea. He didn't say much--- and she wondered if he was really as evil as his brother..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Jim looked up into Ariel's eyes. Why wans't she afraid of him? She should be... yet she still showd concern for him...
    He got a little confused when his father didn't like Jospeh's idea. Jusy what is eh playing at?

"No, not anymore," Mike mutterd. "If I see that brat again, I will shoot him."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Joseph shrugged though a small smile was on his face, "Fine by me." He said shortly. He honestly didn't care about his son anyway, he was just someone he was using.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Ariel glanced back and forth between the two twins and frowned slightly. After everything Eric had done - and will do for his father, he still didn't care for him. What could someone ever do to make him proud?..
    Her gaze went to the door they had been coming in through, and she wished that she could just leave - and take Jim with her. They could leave Nirethia - they didn't had anything to keep them here any longer.. But she guessed that he would never leave until he knew that this Odette was okay..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Michale rolled his eyes, not surprised by his brothers answear. He new he didn't care about anyone.
    "You're free to leave. But try to escape this town again, you know what will happen. And this time we will do it."
    He snorted and turned to walk out through the backdoor. Maybe he'll have to pay a that helpless girl a visit again. "And don't bother about the blonde. That's too late anyway."

Jim sucked in a breath when his father gave him permission to leave. Both relifed and devastated at the same time. ariel was safe, for now, but Odette...
    He shaled his head and slowly stood up, without a word lifting Ariel up in his arms.

Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 pm

(waiit does that mean....that Mikey is gonna swing by her place?? o-o *excited now*)
    Joseph sighed and watched Michael leave before he followed after him, he needed to go out and get a drink. After all things were going very well according to plan.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Ariel looked at the twins and couldn't believe that they would just let them go - but of course, what use did they do there? But she wouldn't argue- She just wanted to go home.
    Ariel wrapped her arms around Jim's neck when he lifted her up, and she looked at him for a moment. She wondered what he would do now-- what they should do now..
    "Hi.." She said quietly, and then she heard how stupid it sounded - but she didn't know what to say to him.
    "What a night, eh?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 pm

((hmmm maybe >8D do you want him too? Wink ))

Jim kept quiet as he walked outside, holding Arile close to him, but still very careful and gentel.
    He couldn't find his vocie right now, not even she said something.
    He hed let her been hurt... he was suppsoe to protect her! Wasn't here anythig he could do rigth?!

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 pm

(mayybe...<<>> XDD ofc you would have to come on chat so we could plot more XDD)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:15 pm

"Jim..." Ariel sighed and glanced down when he hadn't said anything for a moment. Maybe he didn't liked her any longer-- maybe he thought that she was some kind of a slut for following with Eric.... Ariel shook her head quickly to make herself stop thinking, but crawled out from his arms fast.
    "I-- I'm sorry, Jim.. For everything.. I didn't realised until now that it's all my fault.." She said and leaned herself on a wall that was close to her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 pm

He let ehr go, confused and watched her closely when she moved away from him and leaned against the wall.
    He frownd, getting mroe confused and frustrated.WHay was she apologizing? She hadn't done anything wrong! It was he who...
    He grabbe dher by the arm and yanked her back to him, embraicng ehr ina tight, warm hug. "Stop apologizing..!" he begged her, pressing his face into ehr hair. "I'm the one whos shoudl be begging for forgivness... for keeping all this from you... from letting you get hurt... for being liek this... I'm so sorry..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Once Jim had pulled her to him again, Ariel leaned her head against his chest and couldn't control herself any longer. Tears ran down her cheeks and she felt how her legs started to tremble again. She wanted to hate him, for everything he had done- but she couldn't. Maybe she was afraid of being alone- or she just loved him..
    "I should had listened to you.." She whispered in a sob when she didn't could stop thinking of what Jim had said before everything had happened. She should had left the castle- she shouldn't had been around Eric.. She was so mad at herself.
    "But please don't leave me, Jim.. I don't know what I'll do without you"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:51 pm

((;3; d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw))

He held her tighter agisnt him, making sure she wouldn't fall. He lmaost let himself cry to when she broke down, but he wouldn't, he couldn't. He didn't deserve it anyhow...
    "Whatever you're thinking about now... don't you dare blame any of this on you," he said while caressing her head.
    He closed his eyes. He shoudln't aty with ehr, it wouldn't eb safe for any of them. Though he honeslty couldn't care less what happend to him now... but ahving her here, in his arms again, begging him not to leave...
    "I won't..." he promsied. "I won't leave again..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Ariel took a deep breath to calm down and wiped away the tears before she looked up at him. She really wished that she could believe him, but she knew that he would run away some day.. Probably if they founds out that Eric have made her pregnant-- but she would rather kill herself than giving birth to that child. But there was still a chance that she wasn't- but she couldn't know that yet.
    "Did-- did you really liked to kill those people?!" She suddenly asked and glanced at him to see his reaction.
    "it seemed like you did.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:39 am