Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Surprise (tags: John Rolfe)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Surprise (tags: John  Rolfe) Empty Surprise (tags: John Rolfe)

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm

(*cough* XDDD)
    Odette slowly made her way to the bathroom and after having a bath, she got out and wrapped a towel around herself. She stared down at her now ring less finger, she sighed and leaned against the wall as her legs threatened to give again. It was difficult walking around but she didn't want to be trapped in a bed forever. She stopped leaning as she adjusted her towel.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Surprise (tags: John  Rolfe) Empty Re: Surprise (tags: John Rolfe)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:09 pm

John ran a hand through his hair as he walked to the main hall bathroom closest to his room. It was one of those fancy bathrooms with a sort of waiting room before you actually went into the main bathroom. So, he got undressed in the waiting room, tossing his clothes to lay on the couch in there. He stretched before opening the door to the bathing room and instantly froze.

Shit.

He stared, wide eyed for a moment like a deer in head lights. Odette was fixing her towel, giving him quite a view. And then he remembered he was nude. He yanked a towel from the rack and covered himself, his face red. He slapped a hand over his eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:12 pm

She whirled around when she heard the door open and gasped in shock before she averted her eyes. "Oh...this is so not what I was expecting to have happen." She muttered. She cleared her throat, "I am so sorry uh...I'll just uh move past you." She said, her face bright red. She tried inching past him and then her foot slipped on a wet patch, oh shit
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:28 pm

John cleared his throat, stepping to the side a bit to try and let him pass. But, as she started to fall, he quickly moved to grab her, not caring in the moment if his towel fell. He he held her up and took a deep breath, trying to make sure she was okay. "Careful," he mumbled, not noticing how close they were to each other, especially their faces.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Odette swallowed hard and nodded, she started to notice how close they were to one another. Her eyes flicked down to his lips and then back up into his eyes, she wasn't sure what was wrong with her.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm

[John, put you towel on now...I hope you still have your underwear on....and Odette, Marina could fix what's wrong with you.... XDDD]
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:40 pm

John looked to her with careful eyes. He saw her glance to his lips and did the same. But, he quickly got a hold of himself. He helped her stand back up. He wrapped the towel around himself and then lifted her, knowing she shouldnt be walking. He carried her to the door to the hall, carefully looked around, then carried her to his room. He set her on the bed and quickly went to his closet. Turning his back to her, he got changed into some shorts and rubbed his neck. "Don't take this the wrong way, but do you need any help getting dressed?" He asked in a soft, chivalrous tone.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Odette blushed again, "Uh yeah, if that's all right with you?" She asked quietly. She bit her bottom lip and looked away, this was going to be awkward...
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:45 pm

John nodded, his composure calm. "I've got some old t-shirts and boxers...will that work for you?" He asked gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

She nodded, "Yeah that'll work." She said quickly as she moved to sit up and adjusting her towel better as it was starting to slip down.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:03 pm

John nodded, moving to get a shirt and shorts for her. He got the articles of clothing and went over to her. "You should have had someone helping you with a shower, Odette," he said quietly as he moved to get the fresh new bandages from the side table. He gave her a small look and then helped removed the towel. Focusing only on what he was doing, he wrapped her stomach with the bandages, as well as her arm. His hands were gentle, his composure calm and mature. He had to admit that she was well endowe-no, John. No.

He took the shirt and gently guided it onto her arms and over her head with minimal movement on her part. As for the boxers...he bit his lip and carefully slid the shorts up her legs. He helped her stand just a bit to get them up completely and sighed as he sat her back down, bringing her arm back down from his shoulders. He noted her ring was missing. Furrowing his brows, he moved his gaze from her fingers to her eyes. "...Did something happen with Phoebus?" He asked gently, standing and moving to lean on the wall.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Odette was relieved when he had finished helping her dress and sighed as she moved back against the pillows. "You could say that....he doesn't trust me. Even after everything we've been through....he thinks I'll run off with the next man who even so much as looks at me. I know I'm...not perfect but I gave up everything for him. It still isn't enough though...and for the first time I can feel my heart just break." She said quietly and looked down as tears started to fall.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

John frowned, seeing the pain on her face. Phoebus didn't trust her? Sounded familiar. But, she had given up her job for him? That was the one thing John wouldn't do, no matter what Marina said. "No one should be forced to give up what they love just to gain love from someone else," he muttered, crossing his arms. "He shouldnt have asked you to quit being an assassin...that's not how love works. What the Hell has he sacraficed for you?" He questioned.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Odette bit her lip and looked down, "Nothing....nothing at all." She said with a shake of her head. Had he used her then? Maybe Gaston was right...maybe he had seen her like that. "What do you think of me? Do I seem like a whore?" She asked softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 pm

John set his jaw. Another reason to not like Phoebus. She had changed for him, yet he had nothing for her, and was still judging her? God, he needed to be punched. At her question, he pursed his lips. "Do you know who I see when i look at you, Odette?" He asked quietly. "I see a beautiful, smart, independent woman who deserves so much better than to be left alone and broken down. You're not the same girl I met...I wish you were. This," he gestured to her, "this isn't you. She didn't need some pompous knight. She was perfect the way she was....I pity Phoebus for not being able to have seen that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Odette smiled slowly, "Really? Better stop with the compliments...makes a girl start to wonder." She said teasingly, though she was feeling sligtly over-excited that he thought that way about her....what had happened to that confident woman anyway?
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:41 pm

John looked away for a moment. "I'll admit...I'm not sure of my feelings towards you, Odette...it makes Marina insanely jealous," he sighed, rubbing his neck. "But...you have to admit, we do match up pretty well," he said playfully, smiling a bit at her. "Either way...Fate had different plans for us. But, Odette?" He said gently, moving to sit on the edge of the bed beside her and touching her cheek. "Please...just, promise me you'll think a bit about your choices with Phoebus...okay?" He whispered.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:09 am

She laughed, "Yeah I already have....I'm not exactly sure what I should do though." She admitted quietly. She wouldn't deny that she wasn't a little bit pleased at his earlier comment.
    (sorry I was at a birthday party DX)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:19 pm

John shrugged his shoulders, running his hand through his hair. "Well...I think...you can only do what your heart wishes of you,"he said gently. He looked down to her and smiled a bit, liking seeing her in his clothing. "Phoebus's loss," he said gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 pm

She blushed a little bit, "Yeah....that it is, so when can I start actually walking?" She asked as she stared up at him. She had never liked being confined for too long, she had memories come up that she would rather forget.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 pm

John smiled a bit, patting her head gently. "Well...When you can walk without falling over in the bathroom," He said playfully, tapping a finger against her nose.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 pm

She laughed, "Yeah...hopefully there won't be anymore slip ups from me in the future like that again." She said with a little blush.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am

John chuckled and winked playfully at her. "Well...too bad," He laughed, shaking his head. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," He teased.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 am

Odette looked down as she laughed again, "Yeah, that's what they all say." She said teasingly before she moved herself up on the cushins.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:38 am