Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

First Date (tags: John Rolfe)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

First Date (tags: John Rolfe) Empty First Date (tags: John Rolfe)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 am

Odette followed John to a spot by the river and smiled as she dismounted, "I love it here." She said quietly as she moved to help him set the stuff down for their picnic. She had never gone for a picnic before either but already she was liking the idea.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

First Date (tags: John Rolfe) Empty Re: First Date (tags: John Rolfe)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 pm

John smiled a bit, glad to know she approved of the venue. "Well...I'm glad," he said softly. He moved to help her lay out the blanket and set the basket down on it. "I'm not the best cook, I warn you...but, I tried," he smiled sheepishly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Odette smiled warmly, "Hey it means a lot to me that you tried." She said honestly and lightly touched his arm before she sat down, "Lets see what you've made for us." She said eagerly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:18 pm

John chuckled a bit before sitting with her. He pulled out a few simple sandwiches, a small pot of mac'n'cheese, another container of salad, and a final small container of chocolate pudding. "Fancy, I know," he smiled playfully.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Odette smiled back, "Well it looks delicious." She said honestly, and she was touched that he had been so thoughtful as to make the food for them. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "No one's ever done something like this for me before...so thank you." She said honestly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:29 pm

John caught her lips with his and smiled slightly. "I love you...It's the least I could do," he said gently before kissing her lips again tenderly. "I probably should have just bought food, but...I wanted to try and be sweet and cook."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 pm

She smiled and brushed her lips against his, "Well it worked." She said softly before she pulled back and smiled at him. She was lucky to have someone as kind and as thoughtful as John in her life....she needed some sort of a stable relationship.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:12 pm

John smiled hazily as she kissed him. He had to admit that her kisses were intoxicating. "Good," He chuckled. "So...after we're done eating...would you like to go swimming?" He questioned, smirking slightly.

(oh, yeah. stable relationship. ._.)

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:20 pm

( Razz XDD its not like she knows XD)
    Odette smiled, "Works for me." She said as she looked down and tugged on her bottom lip with her teeth "So we better hurry and eat so we can swim." She said with a warm smile.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 pm

John chuckled lightly. "Well...what do you have to swim in?" He asked, tilting his head. "I don't have anything..." He admitted, blushing slightly. "I mean...we could go get something to change into, or..." He trailed off, idly picking up a sandwich and taking a bite of it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 pm

She blushed as she realized what he was insinuating, "Well...no one ever comes up here so we could go in without clothes." She said with a small smile as she picked a strawberry from the salad and bit into it.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:02 am

John looked to her blush and smiled sheepishly. "I suppose..." He shrugged, grinning slightly. He watched as she bit the strawberry and smiled slightly to himself before looking away. He had to admit, she could make even eating look good. He shook his head at his thoughts.

(xD John. All I can think about is that scene where Serena's eating strawberries on the bus. XD)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:07 am

(muahahahaha I was wondering if you would catch the little reference *gives you a cookie*)
    Odette watched him turn away and smiled before she finished her strawberry happily, she decided to try one of the sandwiches, "You know, for someone who believes otherwise you're a pretty good chef." She said with a little smile.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:13 am

John tilted his head, looking back at her with curious eyes. "It's not that hard to make a sandwich," He smiled playfully. "But, thank you, mi'lady," He chuckled lightly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:28 am

She laughed, "Well I have had some pretty nasty sandwiches before but you didn't disappoint." She said with a little smile. "Aren't you going to eat?" She asked, there was no way she was going to eat everything.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 am

John shrugged idly and then chuckled. "Well, I suppose I could eat something," He said with a small grin. He picked up a spoon and took a bite of the mac'n'cheese before blinking. "Huh...it's actually pretty good!" He said, actually looking amazed that he had been the one to cook it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:15 am

She smiled at his reaction, "See I told you so." She said with a laugh as she finished her sandwhich. She smiled and looked down, "This is really nice." She said quietly and with a small blush on her face, she felt special...and that was a nice change.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:22 am

He couldn't help but smile a bit at her words. He could tell from her blush that she really wasn't lying about this being different for her -- about this being her first date and everything. "You deserve everything special in the world, Odette. Anything nice I can do for you, I'll do," He admitted softly, leaning over and kissing her forehead.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 am

She smiled at him, "I know....and its great." She said honestly as she looked down. "Up for that swim now?" She asked teasingly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:32 am

John grinned crookedly. "I suppose so," he chuckled. He unbuttoned his long sleeved white shirt and sat it on the ground before unhooking his pants and looking over at her. "Sure about this?" He asked, arching a brow.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:36 am

She smiled and then unbuttoned her dress, letting it pool to the ground leaving her in only her underwear, "Well I am, I don't know about you." She said with a laugh as she unhooked her bra and then slowly slid off her panties before she dove into the water. She resurfaced and smiled up at him, "You going to join me?" She called.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:06 am

John's jaw went a little bit slack as he watched her dress fall down to the ground. He smiled crookedly, watching her finish undressing before then watching her perfect frame move into the water. "I suppose so," He called over. He pulled his pants off, then stood up and removed his underwear. He dove into the water and resurfaced beside her. He smirked and smoothed his hair back. "Hi there," He winked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:10 am

Odette smiled back and swam closer towards him, "Hey yourself handsome." She said before she lightly pressed her lips against his.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:19 am

John smiled against her lips and tugged her close to him. "You're beautiful, you do realize that, right?" He asked as he leaned back and brushed her hair away from her face gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:26 am

She blushed, "Well when you say it like that...yeah I do feel beautiful." She said softly enjoying how well their bodies fit against each other.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:02 am