Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe) Empty A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe)

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:59 am

Odette entered her home, she was too tired to really think much....she was still in shock over John breaking up with her to Michael being willing to start a relationship with her. She rubbed her face and sighed as she headed towards her room, she hastily changed into a much more comfortable gown and made her way towards her bed. It disn't take long for her to fall asleep as she was exhausted and drained.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe) Empty Re: A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:03 am

He was bored. There wasn't much more to it than that. Aside from just sheer boredom, he knew he would have to be around Odette more anyway, seeing as Marina seemed to think the two of them could fix him.

So, he was going to see Odette. Who cared how late it was? He casually walked into Odette's cottage, silent as he always was. He could hear her breathing in her bedroom -- low, slow, soft breaths. She was asleep. He pouted to himself. He didn't like waiting. But, he figured she would wake up sooner or later.

So, he went into her bedroom, and laid down on the empty side of the bed. He laid on his side, propping himself up on one elbow and resting his head in his hand as he stared at her. The movement of the bed had stirred her, of course. So, he simply stared blankly and said a simple, "Boo," Before smirking.

A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe) Tumblr_m8z2iu0X8I1rtzlzf
    Odette
    Odette

A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe) Empty Re: A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe)

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:07 am

Odette might have been exhausted but that didn't stop her from holding a knife to his throat. "You've got a lot of nerve coming back here." She said quietly as she glared at him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 am

John snorted a laugh, rolling his eyes and shoving her away gently. He rolled onto his back and smirked to himself. "You've got a lot of nerve for holding a knife to me, sweetie," He pointed out. "You wouldn't kill me. Not when you know I'm needed," He said simply.

A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe) Tumblr_m8z3gbFs9P1rtzlzf
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:22 am

Odette glared at him but didn't release the knife only getting off the bed, "Let me guess, you're bored and you want to mess with me a little more..am I right?" She asked darkly as she glared at him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:28 am

"Mess with you? Me?" John asked, his tone offended as he sat up. He walked over to her with a pout on his lips. He stopped in front of her as his pout turned into a smirk. "Your blade's dull," He said simply before hitting her forearm to make her hand release the knife. He caught it easily and twirled it in his hand as he walked back over to the bed. "Actually, I'm here to know why you helped with Marina," He said matter-of-factly.

A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe) Tumblr_m8z3vbgCJm1rtzlzf
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:36 am

She sighed and withdrew another, "Oops you missed one...and I helped her because...she's my friend. I don't want to see her get hurt again....the first time it was because of me. I don't want to see her die...or get hurt, and John...even though you've hidden all that feeling...I'm sorry. I'm sorry for saying those things by the river.....I should have been more supportive." She said quietly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:48 am

A Surpise Visitor (tags John Rolfe) Tumblr_m8z5nsWPJE1rtzlzf

John simply shrugged, the matter of the river barely in his mind anymore. "I don't want your apologizes, Odette. You didn't do anything wrong, other than feel," He said with a small chuckle. "How can you do that? You're an assassin. Or at least, you were," He drew out the word as he turned his eyes down to the blade in his hands, balancing the knife by the tip resting on his finger.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:56 am

Odette sighed and the twirled her own knife in her hand, "Being emotionless only causes more heartache for yourself....no matter how tight those walls are John...eventually things start to crack again. Having feelings....its a part of life...to completely sever all emotion...its well unnatural." She said simply.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:01 am

John shook his head, smiling slightly. "When you care, you're a liability. People can manipulate you. I was almost able to sever all of the ties I had to people...but, the baby..." He said slowly, focusing on the blade. "I can't hurt him. The same way I can't hurt Belle. They're my blood. The only blood I have left," He said quietly. "I think Belle's pregnant," He blurted out, furrowing his eyes at the thought. "Not that I'm surprised. She could be loud when she threw hissy fits when she was younger, but damn," He said, making a face and shivering at the thought. "I don't have a family other than Belle and that baby. They're all dead," He said quietly, not looking up, though his voice had turned somber.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:12 am

Odette looked down, "At least you have a sister and a baby on the way....that's something right? I...I don't know all of your past...its not my business but...I'm here if you ever need to talk." She said quietly, she herself had had a rough beginning....but she wasn't completely messed up in the head...right?
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:17 am

John smirked and looked at her from under his eyelashes. "Odette...I don't need someones shoulder to cry on. I've taken care of myself and my sister for years. Trust me. Right now? I'm happier than I ever was in that weak mindset you liked," He said simply. "When you stop caring...god, it feels good," He said with a sigh, falling back on the bed and looking at the ceiling. "I mean, to be able to look someone in the eye and not care if they live or die? That's how assassins are supposed to be. We don't get to choose who lives. We just kill. Sooner or later, you do it without even having to think about it," He mumbled lowly.

(oh, scary words, John. scary words.)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:21 am

Odette bit back a grimace at his words, "I neved said you'd have to cry on my shoulder John...by the way, what did your sister mean when I should stop lifting things? I mean besides the obvious, what reason exactly was that for?" She asked.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:24 am

"How the hell should I know?" John scoffed, looking over at her incredulously. "Belle's psychotic. Rider's the only one who seems to know what's going on in her head, and that's only some of the time," He laughed, shaking his head. Even if she was his sister, that boy had gotten into her head faster than John ever good. Whether John liked that or not, he still wasn't sure. "I thought she mighta' meant you were pregnant, but that's not plausible," He shrugged, playing with the knife.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:34 am

Odette lightly touched her stomach, "How is it not plausible? Every single time we had sex, you released inside me." She pointed out.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:36 am

John made a face at her words. "You make it sound weird," He complained childishly. "It's not plausible because it's...just not," He said stubbornly, crossing his arms as he laid there. No, no, no. He wasn't going to be the father to two kids.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:43 am

She raised an eyebrow, "Right...well if I do get a baby bump, at least I know who to thank." She said sarcastically. She was suddenly feeling light-headed and she had to lean against the dresser momentarily.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:48 am

John looked over, seeing her leaning on the dresser. He pursed his lips, then rolled his eyes. "Drama, drama, drama," He muttered to himself before he went over and lifted her up. He carried her over to the bed and set her down.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 am

She glared at him, "You didn't have to pick me up, it eould have passed." She said quietly as she rubbed her forehead. "I think its just the stress that's caught up to me." She said as she tried to think of any reason besides the one she feared.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:43 am

"Yeah, well. You might'a passed out on the floor. Saved you a concussion," He muttered, looking at the far wall a bit distantly.

(crap reply. xD)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:07 am

She sighed, "Well thank you for saving my head...no matter how dull it is sometimes." She said with a dry laugh. After making sure she wouldn't collapse, Odette got up again and then turned to face him, "I know I'll regret asking this but did you ever love me....or was I just someone you used?" She asked
    (its okie)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 am

John sighed at her question and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know -- not about whether or not I loved you, but whether or not I know what that word even means," He said simply. "I told you that when you found me in the woods. I don't know what love feels like," He said with a sigh.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:21 am

She nodded, "So those were just words weren't they?" She asked as she felt tears start to come up. "You told me once, that I had saved you that night....but I never really did, I ruin things." She said quietly and left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 pm