Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jar of Hearts (tags: John Rolfe)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Jar of Hearts (tags: John Rolfe)  Empty Jar of Hearts (tags: John Rolfe)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Odette headed out to the river where she slumped down on a rock...she was confused, tired but most of all heartbroken. She was still wearing that dress from last night but at least she was dry now...she was grateful Michael had found her but she was still so unsure around him. She let out a sigh and ran a hand through her hair which was tangled. She felt and looked like a mess...she wasn't the type who let that happen...even on her worst days. She stared down at herself and let out a sad bitter laugh which quickly turned into a sob.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Jar of Hearts (tags: John Rolfe)  Empty Re: Jar of Hearts (tags: John Rolfe)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 pm

John wasn't one to let something end like he'd let things with Odette go. He had to find her. Walking through the woods, he called out her name. But, he then heard a sobbing sound and felt his breath catch in his throat. He walked over to where he could see her there by the river and frowned, seeing her crying. "Odette...?" He called over, a part of him knowing she was crying because of what he did. But, another side hoping he was wrong and she was hurt by something other than him. Then there was his logical mind that reminded him he didn't want either of those.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 pm

(sorry had too leave for a bit Razz )
    Odette froze when she heard that voice and wiped the tears away, "What?" She asked quietly, not turning to look at him, she didn't want him to see the evidence of her tears.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:38 pm

John bit onto his bottom lip and stepped a bit closer. "You've been crying," He pointed out quietly. "I don't like it when you cry," He mumbled, frowning.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Odette bit her bottom lip, "I'm crying because....you hurt me John. I thought maybe...maybe for once in my life I would actually come first. Guess I was wrong huh? I...knew a part of you still loved Marina but I...thought just for a second that I was good enough. I never am John...and I never will be, I guess I should thank you for reminding me of that." She said flatly before she stood up, still not looking at him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:58 pm

John staggered slightly at her words. He hadn't thought about that when he ran off. He hadn't been thinking. But, now he was. He could see he was wrong for not thinking about it clearly. He'd acted on impulse. Hell, his whole relationship with her wasn't fair. He'd used to her to be happy.

"O-Odette I..." He voice cracked, his hands shaking and his eyes spilling tears over his cheeks. He was so tired of hurting people. So tired of seeing them like this because of him. Something snapped in his mind at that point. He wasn't coherent anymore. He wasn't there anymore.

"You're not the one who's not good enough, Odette. That would be me. I'm not good enough for anyone -- never have been. That's just the glory of being an assassin with no heart. You don't care what others feel if it makes you happy. So, I was upset. I liked how you made me feel, so I stuck around," He said coldly. "Do you like this better, Odette? This dark side? I'm not stupid. Even when you were with me, you were with Michael. Guess you just like bad guys. You like getting hurt by them," He growled, his green eyes dark as he encroached on her. "You shouldn't like bad men. They'll hurt you," He smirked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Odette had head the sudden change in his voice but wasn't prepared for him to approach her looking...well very intimidating. She backed up until she hit a tree but he kept coming, "John...I loved you! I...thought I could change." She said her voice cracking when she said that. More tears fell, she was suddenly very scared...this wasn't John...not the John she knew. "Snap out of it!" She said desperately.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:11 pm

"Snap out of what?" John demanded, smiling devilishly at her. "Snap out being myself? Huh? I'm not that god damned guy that gives a damn what people feel. I feel -- and it sucks. I hate it. So, you know what? I just won't feel anymore. I don't care. I don't love, I don't feel sad, I don't give a shit," He said flatly, not standing within touching distance of her.

"Maybe you don't realize that I'm dangerous, Odette," He said simply, reaching out and brushing his finger against her jaw. "Do you know how easily I could snap your neck right now?" He asked, smirking.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm

She shivered when he touched her and pressed herself closer against the tree as she looked away from him. "Oh I know you're dangerous John...that's one of the reasons I fell for you...you were just too tame to ever snap...until now." She said quietly and then looked up at him with her eyes studying his own and not seeing any part of the John she loved. "Please...John don't do this...you're better then this." She sais softly as she reached up to cup his face with one hand.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 pm

John growled low in his chest when she touched him. "Don't you fucking tell me how I am," He snapped. "I'm not better than this. Do you know how many necks I've snapped for the hell of it?" He smirked, his hand sliding from her jaw to her neck and brushing his thumb against the skin there. "You fuck things up, Odette. You shouldn't make killers feel. Wouldn't it just be easier if I got rid of you now?" He cooed, giving her a false sympathetic look.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Her eyes filled with tears and she looked down, "I don't know.....would it?" She asked as she stared at him with betrayal, hurt and love in her eyes. "I don't know you anymore....where is John? This isn't you! Wake up!" She yelled and started punching his chest, wanting to somehow snap him out of it.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:47 pm

"Fuck the old John. He felt too much," He smirked, grabbing her hands and twisting her arms to make her stop punching him. "You did this, Odette. If you hadn't wanted to fuck Michael while you were with me, I might have been able to trust you," he said with a bored sigh. "But, you can't help it, can you? You like the idea of how rough and emotionless he is with you," John pointed out. "I was too sweet -- too caring. i wanted to help. Well, I thought I did. Really, I just like having someone who let me fuck them senseless," he snickered.

He then wrapped his hand around her neck and slid her up the tree, his hand the only thing holding her there. He stared at her with dark, empty eyes and smirked at her, watching her pale.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:53 pm

She let out little choking noises as he kept pressing down on her throat, "....John." She managed to wheeze out, she could feel her body start to shut down. She tried to get air in but it wouldn't come, the last thing she saw before she blacked out was John smirking cruelly at her.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:10 pm

John grinned as squirmed under his grasp. His hand was tight, cutting off her breathing. He chuckled darkly as she passed out. He draped her over his shoulder and took off for the mansion.

((I'm gonna go post there. Marina gets to see what he did.))
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 pm

John grinned as squirmed under his grasp. His hand was tight, cutting off her breathing. He chuckled darkly as she passed out. He draped her over his shoulder and took off for the mansion.

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:15 pm

(o-e why does this scare me soo bad??! And Marina will be horrified...)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:13 pm