Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Everything Will Be Alright... I promise. ( Tag: Ariel )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Everything Will Be Alright... I promise. ( Tag: Ariel ) Empty Everything Will Be Alright... I promise. ( Tag: Ariel )

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Flynn walked up the stairs, remembering the place when he used to come daily.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Everything Will Be Alright... I promise. ( Tag: Ariel ) Empty Re: Everything Will Be Alright... I promise. ( Tag: Ariel )

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Ariel had fallen asleep after a moment when Flynn had started to had carried her home from woods- but now she had woken up when she heard the steps on the stairs. Once he had gotten into the room, Ariel carefully stood up, but leaned against him until they reached her bed- and she sat down.
    "Thank you.." She said as she tried to relax. Now she would be safe...
    "I-- I'm sorry for taken up your time.. I guess you were already busy when you saw me.." She said quetly and glanced at him
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Everything Will Be Alright... I promise. ( Tag: Ariel ) Empty Re: Everything Will Be Alright... I promise. ( Tag: Ariel )

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:30 pm

"Not that busy." Flynn says, shrugging a bit. "It's no problem, really." He smiles at her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 pm

"So.. Did-- Did you see anyone around the time when you found me?" She asked hesitantly and glanced at him.
    "Or a horse or two?!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:36 pm

"No, I didn't." Flynn shakes his head, before furrowing his brows. "Why do you ask?" He sits down next to her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm

"It -- was just someone I met" She shrugged and looked down again. Good, then he didnt' knew that Eric was there..
    "So.. Flynn is it? right?! How are you?" She asked and forced a smile
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:43 pm

He looked at her with a sad expression before smiling. "Yes, Flynn Rider." He face drops again and he places a gentle hand on hers. "It's alright to cry... I rather have you cry out your sadness than pretend to be happy."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Ariel looked at him for a moment before she started to sob again- and backed up in her bed so that her back was against the wall. She hugged her knees and bit her lip to stop herself from crying.
    "It doesn't make things better by crying.." She said quietly and shook her head
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:02 pm

"It doesn't make things better by pretending either." Flynn says, looking at Ariel. "A Wise woman once told me, It's better to know what you are feeling rather than pretend to feel something else. If you keep pretending to feel something that you don't, you'll feel nothing for the rest of your life."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:26 pm

"I don't want to feel anything.. not anymore.." She shook her head and looked up at him with tears in her eyes.
    "If you just knew, you would understand" Ariel sobbed.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:58 pm

"Then help me understand..." Flynn looks at her and places his hands on hers. "I'm here to help you Ariel..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:10 am

Ariel looked at him for a moment as she started to think. She didn't know if she just would talk about Jim- or go so far that she will tell him about Eric too.
    "This is-- the worst night in my whole life.. In so many different ways.." She started and tried to keep herself together.
    "I never thought it could be any worse after what Jim did-- but then I had met this guy.. And he was so nice to me" Ariel said quietly and looked everywhere in the room- but not at him. She felt so disgusting and weak, and what wouldn't he think?!
    "We went out in the forest because he said that it would make us think about something else than the ball- but then he wanted to do things.. I said no, but.. He did it anyways" She whispered before she buried her face in her hands once again when she started to cry.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:23 pm

"Ariel, I am so sorry." Flynn whispers, looking at her and then looking down. The memories of Belle's attack replaying in his head. "The... girl that I want to Marry. She was also taken advantage of and the man almost killed her, leaving her to die in the forest. So I can only half understand what you are going through..." He looks up at her with a sad smile, rubbing her back lightly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Ariel looked up at him slowly as he spoke. She wondered if it was Eric who had did it too- or if it was other men like him out there. How could she ever trust someone after this?!
    "I'm sorry to hear that.." She said quietly in a sob and wiped away some tears.
    "So, how is she? Will she survive?"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:41 pm

"Yes, she's fine now. She's healing from the attack and it's a slow process, but she's still getting through it." He smiles at her, "And I know you will also Ariel."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:43 pm

"I don't know about that.." Ariel shook her head and glanced down.
    "And I don't know what to do without Jim.. I am all alone now..."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:03 pm

"You're not alone. You have me, that's a start." He grins before it fades back to a smile. "And Jim... It's dark for him right now, to put it in the nicest way possible. But, when the moment comes, I believe that he will come back to us."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Ariel smiled softly at him and nodded slowly. She hoped he would..
    "So you really want to be around someone like me? I mean, if he tells someone about this - then soon the whole town will know. And what if he says that I liked it? Everyone will think that I'm some kind of whore.." Ariel said with disgust in her voice.
    "I don't think anyone wants to be my friend after that.."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:29 pm

"Whoever believes him needs serious help. And I want to be your friend Ariel and a lot of great people will look past it." Flynn smiles, squeezing her hand lightly for reassurance.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:33 pm

"He was apparently a good friend to the new Princess.. I think they will believe him-- at least more than they would listen to me.." She sighed, but felt a little better when Flynn said that he would be there. It was weird to think about that Jim actually had another friend - but now she was really happy that he did..
    "But thank you.. It really means alot"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:22 pm

"Not unless he's done something else to others girl, than maybe not." Flynn says, thinking about it before smiling back at her. "It's not a problem."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:26 pm

"..So, who are you- Flynn?!" She asked after a short moment in silence - trying to change the subject to something else.
    "Even though you're a friend to Jim, I know nothing about you.." She shrugged and looked at him a little curiously- hoping that he would tell her a little of his life..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:24 am