Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ariel
Dimitri
6 posters

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel] Empty This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 pm

When people said that love would drive you blind, they must've meant drive one stupid. Beaucse really, Jim trying to sneak back into the attic, with even more guards around this time ad without everyone wanting to his head get cut off, was nothing more thna stupid. He knew himslef he should've at leats waited for a little whilelonger, or maybe even wait for her to walk arround town. But he just couldn't stay away, especially since he now knew about that new guy what's-his-name lived there.... in their attic... Hell no.
    He managed to climb up and sneak inside the window, glad that the guest wans't there.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel] Empty Re: This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Ariel splashed some water on her face and then took a towel and dried it off- before she took a look at herself in the old mirror they had in the "bathroom". She tucked some hair behind her ear before she took it out again- maybe she should have a ponytail? That was something new.. Ariel took a ribbon and made a loose ponytail of her red hair, letting some of her bangs still hang down on the side of her face. She smiled to herself before she opened the door to walk out.
    "Jim?" Ariel asked suprised and almost fell over when she saw that he was here.
    "Jim..." She said again and ran over to him to give him a tight hug.
    "What are you doing here?"

Dimitri
    Dimitri

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel] Empty Re: This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Hearign the light foosteps from the bathroom, Jim turned aound to see Ariel standing there... looking as beautiful as ever.
    "Arie-"
    He was cut off by her hug, and happliy returned it. He gave her a deep kiss before giving her a sheepish grin.
    "I uh, was rescued... you could say... by Aladdin."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 pm

"Wh--What?" Ariel frowned and pulled away slightly from him.
    "Rescued? By Aladdin? Do you mean that you escape?" She asked and studied him a little worried.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Jim rubbed his neck. "Yeah well actually, Dimitri was behidn the whole thing," he mumbled, shuddering when thinking about that creep. "He gave Al the key to my cell..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 pm

"Oh.. Okay.." Ariel said quietly and with a little nod.
    "So.. Why did he gave the key to Aladdin? I mean-- why not me?" She asked and glanced shyly at him. He still hadn't told her about the "special" friendship with Al..
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 pm

((oh shit, he'd promised to tell her about that.... x'D))

He shrugged, trying to shake off that feeling of having stalker. "I don't know... Guess the guy wa splannign on doing it himslef until he ran into Al, who ahd been plannign on getting me out himself. Betetr a street kid than a council member right? No supicion for him..."
    He looked at her up and down quickly. "...you look very pretty in a pony tail.... did I disturb you in something?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Ariel listened to him with her glance alightly down - and was glad that Dimitri helped them.. And she looked up quickly once he mentioned the ponytail, and ran her hand through it.
    "Uhm.. No, I just didn't know how I should have it.." She said shyly and with a little smile.
    "So you like it?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:58 pm

He smiled warmly and burshed away some hair from her face. "Yeah, it suits you quite nicely."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:05 pm

"Thank you.." She smiled up at him before she leaned into another hug. It was so nice to see him free again..
    "Soo.. Aladdin?!" Ariel said and sat down on Jim's bed - but which now was Thomas'
    "How is he? Is everything okay with him?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Jim joined her on the bed, smiling sadly while looking out through the window."I'm not so sure actully..." he mumbled, wrapping an arm around Ariel's shoulder and kissing the top her head. It was so nice to be be back here, with ehr at his side.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:11 pm

"Okay.. Well.. Uhm.. How did you two become so good friends then?" She asked and glanced at him again shyly.
    "I mean, better than when we were kids..?!"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Jim froze for a moment and slowy slid his arm off her. Shit... and he ahd promsied her to tell her...How was he suppose to dot hat, without having her end up disgusted and hating him?
    He rubbe dhis face, trying to hsie the guilt, embaressment and even shame in his eyes.
    How to start?
    "I... I don't remember tmuch part of childhood remember? Except for you... But apparnetly I met Al on the street one winter night and ha litterlly just grabbed him and dragged him back home, giving him a place to stay. And form then, we just always stayed togheter... until that dya he left."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:26 pm

"Okay.. And now?" She asked and looked at him more -- seriosly now.
    "He jumped down from a roof because of you.. That must -- mean something?" She frowned and wondered why he wouldn't tell her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:32 pm

"...."
    If only he'd be imune to these guilt trips... Ariel would be hurt he was sure, even if all the things thta heppend bewteen him and Al was before they got togheter, but he still craed a whole awful lot about the other boy. And that would sruely make her feel disgusted... by him.
    "I cared about him Ariel, more as a firend before," he slowly, voice firm. "But when I choosed you instead... i broke his heart. Like I
    ve done plenty of timse before, and thta was just the last straw for him."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Ariel looked at him softly as he started to spoke, but her eyes started to get wider after a moment- and she looked down quickly so that he wouldn't see it. That was something she never could've guessed..
    "Soo.. You and Al were-- together?" She asked quietly.
    "I-- I never though you liked men..."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:08 pm

He had to look away this time. "No we weren't... i was more like suing him... experimenting..." he addmited, feleing digusetd with himself. "I don't like men,he was just... different..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:18 pm

"Experimenting? You mean that-- you two..-?" Ariel asked and looked down before she let out a little gasp. She didn't know how to feel about that- Jim had been with a man..
    "Atleast now I know why didn't want to tell me.." She said quietly..
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:22 pm

He had never been so ahsmaed before... not ebaucse of Al, but for his own actions of using someone else... and now that Ariel knew... This was consider a sin after all, people got hanged for this.
    He clneched his fist and stood upf rom the bed, turning is bakc on her. "I'll be leaving, thnaks for letting me see you again..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:26 pm

"Don't leave.." Ariel said quickly and grabbed his hand.
    "I-- I-- I can live with that.. Aladdin is a -- handsome man.." She said before she cleared her throat,
    "And.. I guess being with a man isn't the worst thing you have done.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:27 pm

"You don't have to force yourslef Ariel," he said wih a wek smile, thoguh it faded quickly.
    "Don't feel like you have to keep up with all of this..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:32 pm

"So, what is this? A goodbye?" Ariel frowned confused and shook her head slowly.
    "Because I don't understand what's going on here.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm

He turned halfway back to her. "...you still want me around?" he asked carefully. "Beacuse if soemthing really bothers, liek this, you don't have to put up with it..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:17 am

"Even though I finds it-- weird, and I don't understand why someone wants to do that- I still love you, Jim.." Ariel said and let out a small sigh.
    "everyone has their faults.. I have too- but does that really mean that we can't be together? .. And it wasn't anything serious with Al, right? - just.. experimenting?"
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:27 am

"...I honeslty don't know what I had with Al was," he confesed. but they both've move don now right? They both had soemone else to be with... just like it should be.
    "But... do you really mean that?" he asked uncertain, ahvign ahard time belivign she'd still want to stay with him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:04 am