Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hungry... [Tag: Rapunzel]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Hungry... [Tag: Rapunzel] Empty Hungry... [Tag: Rapunzel]

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:28 am

Marina sent a message to Flynn, telling to meet her at the barkery... She was by the door of the shop when a customer opened it, and a delicious smell got her. She bit her lip, feeling something stranger in her stomach. As there was no signal of Flynn, Marina decided to walk in and met a girl behind the counter, ''Hello?'' Marina greeted gently to her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Hungry... [Tag: Rapunzel] Empty Re: Hungry... [Tag: Rapunzel]

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:40 am

*Rapunzel finishes wrapping up a pastry for someone who came in before Marina; when the woman leaves Rapunzel greets Marina with a warm smile* Hello and welcome!! What can I get for you today?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:47 am

''Thanks....I don't know... I want what's smelling so good now'' She said with a big smile while she closed her eyes and inhaled some of the smell.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 am

*Rapunzel giggles* It's a new recipe you're smelling! Cookie-brownies is what they're called! Would you like to buy some??
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:58 am

''Yes, I do want...'' She smiled softly to the girl... ''You don't mind if I eat some here, do you?'' She asked with a sweet voice, suddenly she got very hungry.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:14 am

*Rapunzel smiles happily and shakes her head* Of course not! There's some seats right over there! Make yourself comfortable!! *she gestures towards a table and a few chairs as well as a sofa*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:31 am

''Thanks'', Marina smiled to the girl again and walked towards the girl pointed, where she sat in a chair. She looked throught the window to see the people passing by.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:49 am

*Rapunzel smiles* No problem! *she begins pick out the best looking ones and puts them on a plate; she grins and hops of to Marina, placing the plate down in front of her* Here you are!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:03 am

Marina looked with big eyes to the plate in front of her, ''Thank you very much'' She said softly and picked one. The bite she took was bigger than she could take, and some of the cookie fell on the place... ''Sorry'', she mumbled before chewing and once it was all swallowed she turned to the girl with a big smile... ''Did you make this?? It's the best thing I've ever eaten'' She said in awe.

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:15 am

*Rapunzel smiles and blushes lightly, nodding politely* I did..! And thank you very much! I'm happy you like them! I really wanted to try them out! The first few batches didn't work too well as I had hoped they would, so I had to toss some, but when I finally got it right, I couldn't wait to put them out for sale!!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:26 am

Marina nodded softly as the girl talked, ''My, this is delicious... I'm very glad you put them for sale'' Marina giggled and took another one, it was so delicious, and she was still so hungry... It seemed that her appetite was finally back since the ball.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:35 am

*Rapunzel smiles happily* Thank you so much! And I'm glad you're glad! *she giggles* Oh, I'm Rapunzel by the way!!
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 am

"Rider, Flynn Rider. Nice to meet you Rapunzel." Flynn says from behind her, sitting down in one of the chairs and eagerly taking one of the treats. "You rang, Miss Marina?"

Hungry... [Tag: Rapunzel] Tumblr_m7uist5JRx1qeitqh

Last edited by Flynn Rider on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 am

''Well, I'm Marina...'' She answered just before Flynn showed. ''Yes, I did Mr Rider... I need you to do something'', she said quietly, blaushing slightly of what she was about to ask. Marina looked up to Rapunzel like she wanted to have this talk with Mr Rider alone.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:40 am

*Rapunzel jumps and flails when Flynn comes up behind her* Oh! You startled me..! It's nice to meet you Mr. Flynn Rider! *she smiles brightly, turning to Marina* And it's nice to meet you too, Marina! *she blinks a bit before nodding* A-ah! I think I left the oven on! *she runs off*
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:23 am

Flynn smiles, watching Rapunzel walk away. He looks back at Marina. "This is a suprise. Usually Mr. Rofle gives me the assignment. This must be important." He raises a brow before eating the treat.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:26 am

''Yes, this is really important... And no one, no one can know about this, including Belle'',she said quietly and handed him the piece of paper where she wrote John and Odette names, ''I need you to whatch them...''
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:53 am

Flynn looks at the paper before back at Marina. His face showed no emotion as he spoke, "Can I ask why?" He raised his eyebrow.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:02 am

Marina felt her heart breaking while she stared calmly at Flynn, ''My friend and I have good reasons to believe they are hiding something to us...Or maybe they aren't. We only want to make sure'', she gave him a small smile, ''Will you accept the job?''
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:16 am

Flynn looked back at the napkin, knowing fully well what he needed to do. He needed to not be caught. If one of them did so happen to catch him, no doubt Odette would be extremely upset with his actions and John, enough said.
    "Alright I will." Flynn says, taking the napkin and ripping it into enough pieces to where no one could track it back. "But, whatever is going on between you guys, I am not apart of it and only doing my job."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:28 am

''Of course Mr Rider... I knew you were a great professional, and my friend and I will be more grateful if you don't say a word that I hired you for this job'' She said softly and took another bite of the cookie, that was really delicious.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:53 am

"Of course Miss Marina." Flynn says with a smile before getting up. He takes one of the cookies, "Will you please give my regards to the Bakery Girl, her cookies are simply delicious." He smiles before heading out.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:02 am

''I will, Mr Rider... and about the payment, I'll give you some everytime you bring a report.'', she smiled softly, but deep down she was breaking down of doing this to John, but it was needed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:08 am