Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel] Empty Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Ariel took a cloth and a tray and started to clean up the table from the last guests that had just left. She placed the dishes in the kitchen before she went to the front door and locked it. It had just been 1-2 days since the ball- and Ariel shouldn't be working when she still didn't felt so good. But after the massacre, it didn't showed up so many people here. Both because they were all still sad and mourned the dead- and because they knew that Jim had been working here.. But because of the lack of people - Ariel felt that she had the energy to be here. It also made her think about something else..
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel] Empty Re: Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:34 pm

*Rapunzel walks around the town, carrying a basket close to her as she passed by people; her face was saddened by all the solemn faces and as much as she tried to smile at people she knew or some of her customers, not many would give a smile back; she wasn't used to the hate in people's eyes and it wasn't something she was comfortable looking at; she sighs and continues to walk until she reaches the tavern; she perks inside before opening the door quietly* Hello..?
    Ariel
    Ariel

Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel] Empty Re: Now it can only be better .. [Tag Rapunzel]

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Ariel turned around quickly, and laid one hand on her chest when she sighed in relief when she saw who it was.
    "Rapunzel.. Hi.." She said and tried to calm down.
    "I-- I thought I had locked the door" Ariel said, and almost started to get panic. Now anyone could have come in through that door.
    "What are you doing here this late?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:46 pm

*Rapunzel bites her lip, feeling a little bad for coming in; she realizes Ariel was quite startled, and she kind of wondered why...* I-I'm sorry..! I was looking for you actually, and..when I saw you through the window, I thought I'd come in. I...I baked you the pie we talked about a couple weeks back! *she laughs a little* Of course, I found a silly time to bring it to you... I can just set it here on the table, if you want me to go..! *she smiles to her friend and rubs behind her head*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

"Oh..." Ariel started and looked down at the basket she had in her hand. Now she felt a little stupid for being a little rude to her.
    "No no.. It's okay. Stay.." She said and forced a little smile before she went over to the door and locked it for real this time.
    "I'm just a little upset over what happened on the ball - that's all.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:47 pm

*Rapunzel smiles a bit and nods* Thank you. *her smile fades and her eyes get a bit wide, remembering the news she heard and she looks away* So...you heard about that...too..? *she remembers Jim and Ariel were friends, but she didn't actually know how close they were; her head lowers as she sighs* I...I don't believe that he...-- I won't believe it... I...I just can't. *she shuts her eyes and exhales, before she shakes her head, not wanting to think about it; everytime the subject was brought up, she quickly changed it; she would never believe her friend did that, or maybe she just didn't want to; she turns to the basket with a smile as she pushes the subject from her mind, not wanting to make the air around the two heavy* W-well, here's the pie! I made it this evening so it's still nice and warm!
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:56 pm

"I was there.. I saw him, tried to stop him- but.." Ariel took a deep breath as she walked over to Rapunzel with a little smile. If they had been better friends, she could have told her that she and Jim were together-- for real, but sadly - they wasn't. Not yet at least.
    "Thank you.. Do you want a piece too?!" She asked politely as she went over to pick up two plates for them. She placed them on a table and gestured Rapunzel to sit before she did it herself.
    "So you- wasn't there when it happened?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 pm

*Rapunzel bites her lips, trembling slightly; if Ariel tried stopping him, what if she had gotten hurt too??; maybe Jim wouldn't do it, of course; she was his friend too, but it was still something hard to think about; she looks up at Ariel with a smile and giggles* Sure, why not! *she sits in the chair with a smile and places her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands before sighing* No...I...I went home. Aladdin had um...something to show me and... *she blushes thinking about that night* ...Well, we just kinda stayed home after that.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Ariel smiled softly at her when she spoke and laid two pieces of the pie on the plates.
    "I should've done the same.. After Jim started to kill all those people - it all got worse.." She sighed and glanced down. She thought what both Eric and Jim had said about Rapunzel - and how she had reacted when she saw him in the ballroom.. - and that she didn't wanted to tell Ariel about him.. She wondered what would've happen if she knew..
    "So you and Aladdin.. Are you really together?!" She asked and started to smile again.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:21 pm

*Rapunzel looks at her friend, a bit worried; she bites her lip and smiles, answering her question instead* Yes, we are. *she blushes a smiles* There's something about Ali that...just made me like him so much. *she giggles and fiddles with her hair* And before I knew it, I started falling for him. *she blinks a bit and huffs* Th-though I wouldn't say I...loved him. At least...not yet. But...I might be getting there...
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:37 pm

"I'm so happy for you two" Ariel said with a weak smile.
    "I know Aladdin a little.. But it was a long time since we last talked-- if you don't count at the ball, that is" She laughed slightly and looked down at the pie. She wasn't really hungry right now, and she wanted to talk to Rapunzel - so she didn't start eating it yet.
    "So-- uhm.. I talked to a stableboy, and he said that he knows you.. I don't really knows his name but-- I think it was he who waved at you at the ball.." She said hesitantly and tried to sound like she didn't know him at all.
    "Do you like him?!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:51 pm

*Rapunzel giggles and blushes* Thank you. *she smiles* That's good to know..! Ali needs more friends. *she smiles, thinking of him before Ariel brings up the stable boy; Rapunzel can feel her whole body tense up as she absentmindedly looks at Ariel with wide eyes* O-oh...you...you mean...Eric..! *she trembles and looks away* You...you could say that.. I mean...he is...my friend, after all. *she sighs quietly, turning back to Ariel* Y-you talked to him...huh..? D-did you two become friends...? *she bites the inside of her lip, hoping Eric didn't actually "become friends" with Ariel as easily as he did to Rapunzel*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:59 pm

"Not really.." Ariel shook her head slowly as she glanced at Rapunzel. It all made sense now when she knew- but she understood why she didn't telled the truth about him.
    "I mean, we was at first- but then I realised that he wasn't the kind of man I want to be friends with.." She said quietly and looked down.
    "You should have told me about him when I asked at the ball.." She suddenly said- but without looking at her. She actually felt a little betrayed. They could at least have told her that he wasn't a nice guy...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:10 pm

*Rapunzel looks to Ariel a bit panicked as she bit her lip* I-I'm sorry... I...was still a bit ashamed of...what happened... I didn't feel to comfortable saying it to anyone-- *her eyes widen a bit* A-Ariel...did...did he...do something with you..??
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:17 pm

"It's okay.. I understand. We don't really know each other and then it would just be weird if you shared things like that with each other.." Ariel shrugged blankly, but didn't looked at her until Rapunzel asked that the last question.
    "Yeah.." She said quietly before she glanced down again. She tried to not show any feelings at all- but it was hard.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:30 pm

*Rapunzel's eyes soften; she could tell how upset she was* He...he didn't...have his way with you...did he..? *she slightly knew the answer in her heart, but her mind was hoping Ariel would say "no"*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:32 pm

"What do you mean?!" Ariel asked as she looked up at her with a little forced smile.
    "How was he towards you?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:38 pm

*Rapunzel trembles and exhales* W-well...he was nice to me.. He let me brush a few horses manes in the stable.. *she frowns, not afraid to bring up the subject anymore really* We talked a bit until...he said he wanted the two of us to be closer friends.. And well...I love being friends with people...I really do. So...of course I didn't turn away from his offer. But...I didn't think too clearly and...his way of becoming closer friends...meant...sex.. I...I had...never had it before... It was my first time but...I let it happen. It was my fault for just being too nice...
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:51 pm

"He would've done it anyways. Even if you haven't been nice to him" Ariel said in a sigh and looked down from her. Maybe if she had been nice to him too- he wouldn't had been so rough on her.
    "I thought he was sweet, until I told him that I didn't want to be with him" She started and sighed once again. If Rapunzel could tell her story- then Ariel could too.
    "He...- He said he would be gentle if I agreed to do it, but I couldn't. I screamed, I kicked him, I tried to escape- but he won.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 pm

*Rapunzel gasps* He...he took advantage of you..?? *her eyes stay wide before she looks away, trembling more* Oh my gosh... *she bites her lip, hard* I should have told you. I really should have said something to you..! I'm so sorry... *she clenches her fist angrily before she relaxes her hands; angry wasn't an emotion she had much; but her friend, who seemed to keep to herself, didn't deserve anything like that*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:06 pm

"It's okay, Rapunzel.. you didn't know what would happen" Ariel smiled softly and leaned her arm over the table so that she can lay her and ontop of hers. Even though it was her everything had happened to - it seemed like Rapunzel needed more comfort than she did.
    "Jim even told me to stay away from him - but I didn't listened. It's all my fault, I know that now.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:20 pm

*Rapunzel blinks at Ariel before she facepaalms* Jim told me to stay clear of him too... *she exhales* He was right to tell us both, but we ignored him...
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:23 pm

"But you atleast had a good time.." Ariel said in a sigh before she looked down again. If she just had agreed to sleep with him, it wouldn't have happened it that way. Of course she wouldn't feel any better, but her body wouldn't hurt as much as it did now.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 pm

[And Ariel wouldn't get the risk of being pregnant as well... *Goes back to lurking* XDDD]
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:28 pm

((See? This is the reason why people should litsen to Jimbo more xDDD *goes back to lurk as well*))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:51 am