Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric] Empty I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric]

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 am

Belle leaned on the wall outside of the cabin. She ran her hands back through her hair and closed her eyes tightly. She knew she shouldn't have gone and seen Flynn. Who was that girl? She'd never seen her before. So, she'd been replaced by some bubbly whore? Great. Just great.

She shook her head. No, no. This was okay. He was moving on. She was happy -- perfect body, perfect smile, perfect everything Belle wasn't. He was better off. He was moving on. That was all she had to tell herself.

Now, she just needed to do the same. She shook her head and moved inside of the house to see Eric on the couch. She shut the door behind her, then turns her hues to Eric. She walks over to him and sits onto his lap, straddling his waist. She laces her arms loosely around his neck and smiled slightly towards him, feeling that contentment she always got around him. "Hi," She mumbled, playing with the hair at the back of his neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric] Empty Re: I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:18 am

Eric woke up and didn't see Belle by his side, so he just stretched his arms up to his head, and walked towards the kitchen to prepare himself a breakfast. He didn't know when Belle was coming back, she might went out for hours, or for days... She was unpredictable, but he liked that trait on her.

After he moved to the couch, with a spell book on his hands. He read a couple of pages, but he found himself with no mind for practicing spells at the moment. He laid the book onto the chair and closed his eyes as he pictured what he wanted to do for the day. He cracked one eye opened as Belle got closer, and smiled as she straddled onto him. ''Hey, did you sleep well last night?'', he asked softly, wrapping his arms around her and caressing her back softly with his hands.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 am

"Surprisingly, yes," Belle murmured, smiling a bit as she felt his hands on her back. She liked how easily her mind was distracted by Eric. "You kept me warm...I expected to be having nightmares since it happened, but when I sleep with you, I feel safe," She said quietly, shrugging her shoulders. She ran one of her hands lightly through his hair and leaned her forehead against his, closing her eyes. "I took Flynn's things back to him...the necklace and the ring," she mumbled. "He's perfectly fine without me."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:36 am

He chuckled a little, ''We aim to please... and I'm pleased to know I make you feel safe'', he said softly as he leaned his forehead against hers. He closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. ''And you, how are you feeling without him? I'ts a shame, I was getting used of all that maid of honor stuff...'', he mumbled with a small laugh. He could see how sad she got when she thought or said about Rider, and he didn't want her to be sad, and he tried to make her smile or laugh everytime he got the chance.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 am

Belle laughed slightly, a small smile gracing her lips. "I was so looking forward to putting you in a dress, too," She pouted. She then sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm doing what's best for the both of us. If he wants to have a new girl running around his house in his shirt, then fine. That's good for him," she mumbled. "Besides...I'm happier here, with you. I don't have to think about him. You make me happy. You make me feel better," She said quietly, opening her eyes to look at him with a gentle smile. "I like how you make me feel," she murmured before pecking his lips lightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:51 am

He gave her a sympathetic smile before bursting into a low chuckle. ''Oh no... You'd not got me into a dress, Bells'', he laughed and smiled softly as he kissed him. He knew exactly what she was feeling, he had passed through this too. He sighed in content before he trailled kisses down to her jaw, ''I wouldn't mind having you running at the house wearing my shirt'', he teased as he kissed her ear, and leaned back brushing some of her locks behind her ear.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:00 am

Belle closed her eyes a bit as she felt his lips on her jaw. She giggled slightly at his words and ran her hand from the back of his neck, along his shoulder and down his chest, feeling the fabric of his shirt. "Your shirt is pretty soft," She murmured just as playfully, leaning into his touch as he hooked her hair behind her ear. She cupped his cheek with her other hand and leaned in, pressing her lips gently against his.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:14 am

He smiled as he kissed her, opening his lips slightly so he could deepened the kiss a little. He needed to be cautious with her, and remember himself to not throw any of his cheap pickup lines towards her. This was Belle, and he cared about her, so he wanted to make it right for once into his life, thought it wasn't involved deep feelings from both.

He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead into hers again. ''Do you need anything? I could cook you some breakfast...'', he mumbled gently.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:16 am

Belle couldn't help the small groan that slipped into the kiss as she moved her lips with his. They fit so perfectly against each other -- a trait she thought only Flynn had with herself. When he broke the kiss, she smiled a bit breathlessly at him and shook her head. "I'm not hungry..." She bit her lip and nuzzled her nose against his. "At least...not for food," She mumbled, a small, playful smile tugging on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:28 am

Eric looked down to her lip, and he swallowed hard as he wanted to bit that lip too. She was single now, and she was with him, so he didn't felt so guilty on having these thoughts towards her. He smirked at her, and in one move he had her into his arms. He kissed her again, carrying her in bridal style as he walked towards her room again. He closed the door behind him, and gently he laid her down on the bed, hovering upon her without breaking the kiss during the time. ''Is this what you're hungry for, Ms Rolfe?'', he whispered seductively kissing down to her neck, and sliding his hands down to her sides. He could see all the scars she had on her neck, and arms, but at the same time he didn't see those... All that mattered of him was the taste she had onto his lips, and the lust aroused on him as he could be with her like that.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:36 am

Belle giggled as she was lifted into his arms. She returned his kiss, her arms around his neck a bit more tightly. As her back touched the bed, she looked up to him and chewed on her bottom lip, finding him above her like that arousing. God, she really had been blind, hadn't she? He was hot, to say the least. Feeling his lips on her neck, she groaned softly, shivering as his hands traveled along her sides. "Mm...You know me so well," she mumbled into his ear. She slid her hands along his back, then up underneath his shirt so that her hands could caress the muscles along his back. "
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:49 am

Eric moaned quietly feeling her hands touching him like that on his back. He leaned back a bit to take his shirt off, and he rested it on the headboard of her bed, ''It's there for you later'', he grinned slightly and leaned over to her again. He kissed her lips passionately, and then he moved his lips down to her jaw and neck, sucking softly at her skin as he started working on getting her off from her dress.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:02 am

Belle smiled as she watched his shirt leave his muscular frame. She ran her hands along his chest as he kissed her again, a soft moan pulling up from her lips. As she returned his kiss, she could feel her heartbeat in her chest. For having thought her heart was gone for the last few days, it was nice to feel the pulse in her ears. She smirked against his lips when he started working on her dress. She closed her eyes, her neck weak to his assault. Her hands slid down to his hips, her fingertips trailing around the hem and then pulling him closer against her with the belt loops.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:24 am

He groaned again next to her ear as she ran her hands along his chest, it felt so good feeling it. He kissed up to her jaw, chin and then down to the other side of her neck. She tasted good too, and deep down he was anxious to make sure she would feel good inside. He chuckled softly as she pulled his hips closer to her, ''You are really hungry, aren't you?'', he questioned her with a small smirk as he hooked the back of knees and wrapped her legs around his hips.

After he got her shirt off, he leaned back to stare at her small, and why not perfect frame. He also knew how those scars marked her, not physically but also into her soul. ''You are beautiful Belle, like you name'', he said softly as he leaned onto his hands by each side of her head and he kissed her deeply onto her lips again. He groaned slightly onto the kiss, feeling his skin so next to hers, and not handling anymore he kissed down to her chin, throat, and then down to the valley between her breast. He took a sharp breath and looked up to her eyes as he took one of her breasts into his mouth while he massaged the other with his hand.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:36 am

Belle swallowed the lump in her throat as he removed her shirt. She blushed under his gaze and looked away. She didn't like being looked at, what with all of her scars. But, she didn't say anything. She only gave him a sheepish smile. As she took his lips back against hers, she groaned softly into the kiss, her hands resting on his shoulders and squeezing gently.

His skin was warm and comforting against her own. She wanted nothing more than to be close to him at the moment. She liked being this close. She watched as he kissed down her skin, her hand sliding into his hand and tangling her fingers there. As he took her breast into his mouth, she gasped and closed her eyes, her jaw going slack as a soft groan pulled from her lips. "Mm...Eric..." She whispered in pleasure, arching her back just slightly into his touch.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:50 am

Eric smiled seeing her responding to his touches so well. He groaned softly agains her skin and moved his mouth to her other breast, giving the same treatment as he gave the other, sucking and nippling the nipple softly until it got hard and long. He started rubbing his hips against hers, but there was too much fabric in between, so he softly slid his hand down to work on her skirt as he massaged the other breast with his free hand.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:11 am

Belle whimpered softly under his touch, arching her back to press her chest into his touch. Feeling him trying to rub their hips together brought a small grin onto her lips. She lifted her hips to allow him to remove her skirt. She moaned softly under his touch on her breast. "You know what you're doing, huh?" She whispered breathlessly, a smirk pulling on her lips before she bit down on her bottom lip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:25 am

Eric gladly took her skirt off, and tossed around the room. He also took his pants of, leaving them wearing only their underwear... ''Hmmm, much better...'', he grinned softly and just winked at her last comment, but as she bit her lip he leaned his face over hers and held her chin gently releasing her lip from the bite. ''Don't do that, it only makes me wanting to bit this lip'', he said looking down to her perfect and smooth lips and kissed her deeply again. His hands slid down to her body and he stopped at her hips as he ajusted himself between her legs, his hands running down again, caressing her thights gently.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:46 am

"Then bite it," Belle muttered with a small smirk against his lips. She giggled softly and then kissed him back deeply. She moaned as his hips traversed her skin, especially when they reached her thighs. She tangled a hand into his hair and then slid her hand down his chest to his boxers. Without hesitation, she gripped the outline of his erection in her hand and smirked, rubbing him through the fabric of his boxers.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:01 am

Eric smirked on the kiss before he broke, nibbling her lower lip softly as he kept his smirk. He leaned into her touch as she tangled her fingers into his hair, and his breathing got staggered as she reached down to his evident erection. He groaned lowly and one of his hands went up to her inner tight and then to her womanhood. He knew how to play her game, so he also started rubbing her through the fabric of her underwear and leaned over to work on her neck again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:31 am

Belle smirked as he groaned, a spike of power coursing threw her as she knew it was her who had brought that groan out of him. "Fuck--! Eric," She whispered sharply, her jaw going slack as she felt his hand rubbing against her. She groaned, his lips on her only stimulating her further. She arched her back, her hips pressing closer to him as she then slid her hand inside of his boxers and used her thumb to rub against the tip of his erection.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:49 am

Eric bite her neck harder than he would as she went inside his boxers and took him into her hands. He groaned quietly again, and moved his hips closer to her as she worked, ''You do know how to use your hands, don't cha?'', he grinned breathless and tugged the fabric to the side, allowing him to touch her privates. He gently started rubbing her clit as he slid his finger inside her gently. Feeling her warmth around the finger made him groan more and he kissed her deeply as he thrusted his finger painfully slowly inside her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:58 am

Belle giggled at his words, and then gasped as she felt his fingers move her underwear to the side. "A-Agh..." she cried out softly as he rubbed her clit. The moment his fingers entered her, she wrapped her free arm around his neck and tangled that hand into his hair, arching her hips towards him to meet the thrusts of his fingers. "Don't go slow...It's teasing...I don't handle teasing well, Eric," She whispered breathlessly into his ear. She moaned into his ear, his name falling from her lip sin a pleasured breath as she tightened her grip around his erection and sped her pumping up.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:11 am

He whispered softly at her ear, ''How about now?'', he put aonther finger inside and arched them slightly, thrusting around her walls to find her pleasure spot. However as she whispered that way, and he heard his name leaving her lips he groaned again, and she working on him helped a lot on the chill st his spine. He pumping his fingers with the same speed as she was wotking, he whispered her name breathless. ''It's enough with the teasing...'', he said breathless, taking his fingers from her, and making her hand stop at his member. He took his boxers out, letting his erection finaly free from the fabric and gently he took her underwear too, rubbing at her teasingly before hovering upon her again. ''I can see you're ready for me...'', he mumbled with a grinn, his member pulsing waiting for the next step.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:22 am

Belle's jaw remained loose as she felt him working his fingers so expertly inside of her. She was inexperienced in comparison to him -- especially considering she'd only ever been with Flynn. She cried out, feeling his fingers just barely touch her sensitive spot within her. And then, he'd pulled them out. She whimpered. But, as he took off his boxers, she chewed her bottom lip in anticipation. She smirked slightly, seeing him fully erect, and all because of her. "I can say the same for you," She muttered with a playful smirk on her lips. She reached up and hooked her hand at the back his neck to pull his lips down to hers. She kissed him passionately and groaned against his lips. "I want you, Eric," She whispered, her lips over his ear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:06 pm