Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Liquor effect [Tag, Punzie; R: Youalreadyknow]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Liquor effect [Tag, Punzie; R: Youalreadyknow] - Page 3 Empty Re: Liquor effect [Tag, Punzie; R: Youalreadyknow]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:58 pm

''I imagined that...'', he said softly. ''Did you like the feeling?'', he asked as he brushed some of her hair from her face.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Liquor effect [Tag, Punzie; R: Youalreadyknow] - Page 3 Empty Re: Liquor effect [Tag, Punzie; R: Youalreadyknow]

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:01 am

*Rapunzel blushes with a nod* S-sort of...yes.. It hurt...but...I started to like it..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:02 am

''I'm happy you liked it... Punzie'', he said softly, and kissed her lips gently. He thought it would be better if he started tossing her from his room, but he didn't wanted... He wanted to wake up by her side this time...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:20 am

*Rapunzel giggles and blushes giving him a small grin* Thank you, Eric. *she giggles again before her eyes droop and she goes out like a light*
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:26 am

Eric smiled softly and kissed her forehead. ''If you want you can spend the rest of the night with me'', he whispered, caressing her back softly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 am

*Rapunzel sighs sleepily* But...Ali and Naveen didn't want me...gone too long...
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:39 am

''I don't care of what they want...'', he said softly, and seeing she was already getting asleep, he covered their naked bodies with his blanket. ''You're staying with me, right?''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:55 am

*Rapunzel sighs before giving in, already snuggling into the blanket* A-alright...then.... Yes, I'll stay..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:00 am

''Sleep well, Rapunzel'', he said softly while he smoothed her hair. He looked down to her and smiled before closing his eyes and getting asleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:07 pm