Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie] Empty Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Marina didn't see where she was going, the tears were blurring her sight and she only stopped walking when the could see the frame of her house.

She sobbed deeply, and leaned her back at one of the trees from the frontyard. She slid down and sat on the ground, feeling the cold grass under her fingers...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie] Empty Re: Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:28 pm

*Rapunzel follows close behind Marina; her eyes saddened at how broken she was; she kneels down, placing a hand on Marina's shoulder as she gives a quiet sigh; she wasn't sure what to say as she bites her lip* ...This is a very lovely home... *she gives a soft smile*
    Marina
    Marina

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie] Empty Re: Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Marina looked up to Rapunzel, she was so locked that even didn't notice the girl following her. ''Yes, it is...'', she said sadly, ''but I'm afraid of going in there, I don't fell like home anymore''...

If Marina could chose the place she would be, it certainly be her hometown, into her house next to the ocean.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:40 pm

*Rapunzel looks at her sadly* ...I'm sorry... *she bites her lip* I wish...there was something I could do...to help. *she exhales, rubbing her forehead* Maybe my mind is too distantt to think of something...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Marina lookedsadly to her lap... ''If you know how to fix a broken heart, I'll be glad'', she said simply and started to cry. The pain of her broken heart was killing her slowly, she was feeling as bad when she lost her father.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:21 pm

*Rapunzel eyes tremble as she looks away* I wish I did... Really. Then I'd be helping you AND myself... *she looks away sadly; Marina's cries just made her feel worse; she decided to stay by her new friend; not just for Marina...but for herself too; she was lonely* My heart has been broken too, actually... So...I know...how you're feeling right now... And...I'll try my hardest, to make you feel...at least a little better.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Marina turned her face upon the girl, and she wipped her tears from her cheek, ''I'm so sorry to hear that, Rapunzel.... Rapunzel it's your name, right?'', Marina asked and ran her hands throught her hair before she looked upon Rapunzel again, and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. ''When has your heart been broken?'', she asked quietly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:32 pm

*Rapunzel smiles and nods* Yep..! Rapunzel's my name. *she sighs, smiling a bit sadly* Well...a few days ago actually... I thought it wouldn't hurt so much.. But the more I think about it...well...I don't know...it's awful..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Marina tried to smile at the girl... She sniffled a little and wipped her tears. ''How did you break up?'', she asked shyly, and brought her legs to her chest.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 pm

*Rapunzel sighs, pushing two fingers together as she looks down* Well...he didn't feel right...with a girl pretty much... He injured himself badly a few days before...still not really sure why. But...he was in a coma for a bit. And...when he woke up...well...he just didn't want what we were building anymore... *a few tears fill her eyes as she wipes them away*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Marina looked at her with soft eyes, and couldn't help but tear together... ''That's awful, Rapunzel'', she said quietly and looked at the house. It would be safer if they were there instead of being outside. She sighed and looked up to the girl again, ''Do you want to go inside? There's a cozy fireplace in there...'', she said softly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:28 am

*Rapunzel exhales sharply before she looks at Marina with a sad smile* Sure... *she steps up, dusting herself off and holds her hand out to Marina with a smile*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:44 am

Marina smiled softly at her, and hold her hand to get up. As she got up to soon, Marina felt dizzy, which reminded her to check something else. ''Come on... This way'', Marina said softly as she led the way into the house. She preffered the front door instead of the bakyard. As soon she entered the hall, several of her staff came around her.

''Lady Marina!! Lady Marina, how are you?? What happened with Lorde Rolfe?? Where is he??'', were some of the many questions that hit Marina, and she closed her eyes and held her sides. Amelia intervened and put everybody out, ''Do you want something, Lady Marina?'', the good woman asked softly. Marina just nodded, ''Some tea, and wood at the fire place... Oh, and maybe the doctor...'', she said simply.

The woman frowned, but nodded silently as she went to the living room. Marina followed her and sat on one of the chairs next to the fire place, then she invited Rapunzel to take a seat on the other chair next to her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:03 am

*Rapunzel blinks at all the servants; she rubs her head before smiling a little and walking over to the chair and sitting next to Marina* Wow...you have a lot of people who care about you..!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:17 am

''They don't care much about me... At least some of them...'', she sighed and looked at the flames, ''It happened that I had a fight with my fiance, and we broke up'', she said sadly, and closed her eyes as she felt her sight turved because of the tears.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:29 am

*Rapunzel's eyes widen* What...?? Oh my gosh... I-I'm so sorry... *her eyes soften*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:44 am

Marina sobbed softly, ''John made something really bad to me...'', she stopped talking with one of the help came with more wood... ''And I've heard some stuff about him, I thought it was only some rumors, but some of them were true... We fight, and he.... and he broke our engagment.'', she hid her face with the hands and cried again... She was tired of crying.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:56 am

*Rapunzel's eyes tremble; she felt so sorry for her friend; if only there was something she could do...; she gets up and sits on the arm of the chair Marina was sitting in; she wraps her arms around the woman and rests her head on Marina's, rubbing her arm gently*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:04 am

Marina wrapped her arms around Rapunzel, why was this hurting so much?? She felt her heart heavy, and she started getting sick because of the stress, or maybe because of something else. She looked down to her stomach, placing one hand gently upon.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:33 am

*Rapunzel looks at Marina sadly* Are you alright..?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:39 am

''No... I'm not, but I hope I will... I-I...'', Marina stammered, not sure if she should share this to Rapunzel... But she was being so nice to Marina, a truly friend that she needed so much at the moment... ''I might be pregnant...'', she sighed exausted.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:01 am

*Rapunzel gasps* That's wonderful...! I-- *she bites her lip* W-wait...have...you only been with John...? Is...is it his baby..? Maybe...that's good though...! Maybe this will be...what gets you two back together..!!!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:06 am

''Of course it's his baby!'', Marina exclamed a bit offended. She had only being with John in her whole life... Except for that rapist, but Marina didn't count that. ''Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude'', she sighed again and looked towards the flames once more, ''I can't see a happy ending for us...'', she said quietly. The next thing she would do in the morning was a proclamation, asking for John's head, and he would be condemned by death for confessing his crime.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:14 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip and rubs her arm* S-sorry... *she looks at Marina sadly* Why is that...? Maybe he'd take everything back that happened for the baby... I've heard that happen before..!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:20 am

Marina sighed deeply, ''There's no way things can be better between us...'', she said quietly and brought her legs up into the chair, ''But tell me more about you, what happened to you...'', she said softly and tried to give the girl a soft smile, ''I'm a good counselor...''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:01 am