Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Empty [Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie]

Post  Marina Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Marina needed to mark an audience with the King at the Court, they needed his presence to discuss many topics, and Marina was quite nervous about it... She walked into the garden and suddenly all the flowers smell drove her calmer. She leaned closer to smell a rose bush, and forgot completly that it was the first time she walked into the castle after the ball.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Empty Re: [Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie]

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Charlotte stormed into the Castle Yard, her face red with anger. "I don't want to leave because I believe this place is soo nice." She mumbles, with her fan opened and fanning, mimicing her sister in a very high pitch voice. "Ha! A Hand me down dress is Nice, doesn't mean I want to wear it forever!" She closes her fan in frustration.
    Marina
    Marina

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Empty Re: [Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie]

Post  Marina Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Marina soon realized she wasn't not alone anymore when an angrily voice echoed into the garden. She sighed softly and turned around, hoping she would be alone in any moment and then she gasped silently recognizing one of the princess, ''Your highness'', she bowed gracefully, ''May I help you?'', she said with a soft smile.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:03 pm

"Uh, yes. You can get me a drink. It's called, Go Away." Charlotte smiles turning around towards Marina. She purses her lips, realizing that the woman wasn't a servant from her attire. "But you're not a servant... Are you one of these Wanna-be's because I don't talk to them either." She places a had on her hip.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Her smile dissapeared at the princess' arrogance... ''No, I'm not a servant or a wanna-be'', she said calmly, her stance changing completly as she talked, ''I'm Lady Marina, one of the Council member and owner of one of the biggest fleet of merchant ships'', she stated.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 pm

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_lxx7wjE5th1r5ruse

"In the polite manner my parents taught me, That's a very impressive profolio Lady Marina." Charlotte bows mockingly before looking back at Marina with a smirk. "In my words though, you're just like the Wanna-bes."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 pm

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m99mazNErW1rx59v2o1_500

''Think whatever you want, child... You're too young to understand the real World anyway'', Marina said simply and turned her attention to the flowers again. They were more worth than this spoiled girl.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Charlotte smirks, this should be fun. She walks over to Marina, observing her.
    "Marina Rolfe, correct? Married to that Man-whore John Rolfe that is also part of the council. Isn't he sleeping around with that blonde slut Odette? The interesting things you hear from the servants these days."

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_lzrgxq7du61r1z5a3o1_500
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Marina looked to the princess with the corner of her eyes. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply before looking at her. Marina walked closer and smiled gently before slapping the other right on her face.
    ''Marina Dalmar to be correctly, John Rolfe is my fiance, and no, he'd never do that to me, so I advice you to change your fonts to more trustful ones'', she said calmly but inside she was screaming with frustration.

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m99s5x67nG1rt5dwlo1_500
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m21uxqloSk1r1z5a3o1_500

It wasn't the first time nor the hundreth time Charlotte meet a hand. Cinderella handed her a few, for being so innocent as every calls her that is, and several of other maiden's ex-fiances who found Charlotte a little more interesting than their pathetic maiden. Charlotte smirks at Marina as she looks back towards her.
    "You don't even believe your own words, Lady Marina. I think you might want to take that pathetic excuse for a ring off soon before it's too late."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Marina looked down to her ring, and smiled softly at the girl in front of her... ''Oh, I see... You're just jealous because you're sister is going to marry a young and handsome prince, and you're be alone. So you decided to destroy any sight of the other's happiness that you see.'', Marina said calmly. She was sure that John would never cheat on her, he said he would love her until his last breath and she believed him.
    [Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m99kzrO1Qg1rnvfpno4_250
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:14 am

Charlotte laughs at Marina's comment. "I'm jealous of my sister's marriage? Her marriage is a sham and she just doesn't want to admit it. Her handsome Prince clearly wants nothing to do with her but with a whore from a Sex club down the street. If that's jealousy than you're just acting like a love sick puppy who can't get the jist that your master wants something hotter than you."

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m0qjpaQljz1r1z5a3o1_500
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:23 am

Marina laughed softly at the girls words. She already knew about those rumors of the Prince and some dancer lady, and she took a deep breath at her last comment, ''Did I forget to tell your sister is going to be a queen really soon, and if my fiance wants something hotter than me I should go home and prepared a scalding bath'', she narrowed her eyes. Her heart ache at the thought of John and Odette, but she didn't let it shown.

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m9be7gD0ba1rba6npo1_500
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:36 am

"If they ever get to the I do part." Charlotte shakes her head slightly at her sister's stupidity before raising a brow at Marina. "I don't think he'll want to get in with you and your deformed body."

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m1vrxw68Pn1r1z5a3o5_250
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:46 am

Marina started breathing heavily, and raised an hand to slap her again. ''You know what? I'm better than you...'', she said softly while she leaned her hand down, ''It's better if I treat of my own bussiness than lose my time with you'', she said and turned her back to her. Marina would never let that girl see her tears, she mustn't have touch in such delicate matter to Marina as her body.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:52 am

"You aren't better than me, Miss baby bump. You should really ask your fiance why he's seen another girl naked and enjoyed it." Charlotte smirks.

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m1vtx4Zbfw1r1z5a3o1_250
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 am

''What??'', she turned bluntly to the girl. Marina didn't matter as she said about her being pregnant, and with that Marina started doubting the veracity of her words, but as she said he enjoyed seeing another naked girl, she couldn't handle, ''You're lying, little girl...'', she hissed, looking the blonde with narrowed eyes.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 am

"Then why did it come from one of your servants, Lady Marina? Might want to check out your boy toy before accusing me as a liar, Prune." She smiles before tilting her head to the side.

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m4jd1eNDFG1r1z5a3o2_500
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:22 pm

''What did you hear?'', Marina demanded. She wipped the tears from her cheeks, that girl didn't deserve to see them, and she tried to keep a calm stance which she knew she was failing at.
    [Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m9a2akyLhH1r5kkwzo4_250
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:16 pm

"Oh, nothing." Charlotte says, looking down at her manicure. "I just heard that your Boy toy and Miss Blonde Bombshell slut saw each other naked, in the bathroom before moving to his or your room, alone. Very confidential. But as you said before, what could have possibly happened?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Marina kept quietly for a long moment, this couldn't be true, John loves her, he said it so many times before, and she believed him. She had talked to Odette and to him about it, about her insecurity... ''It's such a shame a girl like you, a royal princess say this low vocabulary, and talk these things only to hurt people... You should take your sister as example, Princess Charlotte'', Marina said with a sad voice.

[Insert a smart title here], [Tag: Lottie] Tumblr_m94kkkEJxR1rdjgmjo1_500
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:51 pm

"I will never be like my sister!" Charlotte yells, glaring at the older woman. Charlotte always envied how her sister always got their father's attention. Always! Never her!

Charlotte was cage dlike an animal next to her cruel heartless mother, who never gave Charlotte any praise. Yet, the Queen always told her eldest daughter how magnificently and majesticly Cinderella's beauty was. Though Cinderella was often critize for being like Father, but at least she had his attention. Charlotte always tried to impress both of her parents but commonly brushed off at the end.

Once Wendy came, everything crumbled and turned dark for Charlotte. Even though her parents never showed it towards Wendy, they always babied her out of simple pity. They always wanted to give the younger girl the girliest clothes that Charlotte could never get. However, Wendy and Cinderella had both a similar trait of not being grateful for what her parents give them.

"I may be sour and spoiled, but at least I will always be remember as Princess Charlotte." Charlotte spits, stalking towards the woman until they were face to face. "You will be a lonely old lady with patheticly, tragic life story. Your fiance will leave you for something much more prettier and younger than you. You will be kicked out of the council because you will never be a true leader. Oh, and your little child... He'll probably be the one ending your life." Charlotte looks at Marina before turning her back towards her. She looks back at the woman, "Have a nice life, Lady Marina." She smirks before walking away.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Marina blinked once seeing the change on the girl... She wasn't arrogant or cold anymore, Marina could see a hurt and alone girl in front of her.
    When the girl came closer, she didn't change her stance, only her eyes who turned to angry to soft... Poor girl, it must be hard to be compared with the perfect example of grace and beauty as Cinderella was.

When she finished ranting, Marina let a tear run down to her cheek, and she looked down to her stomach. She wasn't pregnant, if she was she would know, right? After all, if there was a little life growing inside her, she would feel something, wouldn't she?

''Have a good day, Princess Charlotte'', Marina said softly and bowed towards the young lady before turning away... That audience could wait, she wasn't in conditions to talk with the king right now... Instead she only walked home, hoping she could meet John and say to him what people were talking about him and Odette. Her only fear was that it was all true, she couldn't handle it, she couldn't.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:37 am