Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie] Empty The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Phoebus was the first one of the two of them that walked into the bar, but held the door open for Charlotte when she entered as well. Luckily for both of them, it wasn't so many people there at the moment- just the usual ones.
    "Here we are, Princess.." Phoebus smirked as he took a look around in the room. He guessed that she hated it, but he could be wrong..
    "DO you want something to drink? They have almost everything here.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie] Empty Re: The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Charlotte instantly scrunches her nose, smelling the alcohol, a muddy smell, and other smells that she didn't even want to guess what they were. She stepped closer to Phoebus, feeling protected from the gruelly men around here. She looks up at him as he asks if she wanted to drink. She was about to open her mouth, saying she wanted the fine champagne that her kingdom has specially imported from France. But, knowing peasant 'bars', they wouldn't have it.
    "Anything that doesn't taste like bile?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie] Empty Re: The stalker turnes out to be a friend [Tag Lottie]

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:48 pm

"Something that doesn't taste like bile?.. Okay" Phoebus said with a little smirk and nodded before he led her over to a table. He pulled out a chair and wiped off some dirt from it before he gestured her to sit down.
    "Just wait here, and I will get your drink." He said softly and walked over to the barcounter. He started to talk to the waiter a bit before he glanced over at the Princess. He was a little slow with getting the drinks so that he could tease her- he knew that she didn't liked the place so much.
    "Here you go" Phoebus smiled as he came back to Charlotte and placed a glass of beer infront of her while he sat down on the chair on the other side of the table with his own beer.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Charlotte sits down in the chair and looks around. Maybe it was a good idea just to go back castle. She kept her hands in her lap, avoiding to touch anything, and straighten up, trying to not look scared. As Phoebus sat down, she glared at him.
    "I may be spoiled but I'm not done, you're enjoying this aren't you?" Charlotte continues to glare before looking at the beer. She looks at it, inspecting the glass for anything deadly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:04 pm

"I am.. This is really fun" Phoebus said with a wide grin and leaned back in the chair before he took a sip from his beer.
    "Oh, come on.. It's not like it's going to kill you" He laughed as he watched her just sit there and look at the glass.
    "If you want to, I can taste first - so if I dies, you don't have to drink it?!"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:11 am

"And have your germs on it? Ew, no. Disgusting." Which reminded her. She pulls out the worse hankerchief she had and wiped the rim, the base, and the handle of the glass, getting any excesses germs off. She grabs the handle the with her hankerchief and tries to lift it up, her one pinkie lifted like a lady. She pouts, the glass was too heavy. "It's too heavy for me...."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 am

"My germs?!" Phoebus asked a little shocked before he just shook his head. If you were afraid of germs, this was absoluetly not a place you wanted to be at. When she started to say that it was to 'heavy' for her, Phoebus just rolled his eyes and began to wonder why he wanted to be here with her at all.
    "And what do you want me to do about it?" He said with a eyebrow raised
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Charlotte made a whining sound before looking around. All she saw was men, holding their mugs with one hand. Charlotte looked back at the drink, realizing she had to break her ediquette training. She made a face before looking back at Phoebus. She knew he was regretting taking her here. Would he take her back to the Castle?! She'd be damn before going back and hanging out with Cinderella, or Wendy, or the servants there. She grabbed the mug with both hands and took a long swing with it.
    She puts the mug down, gasping for air. It tasted wforse than bile! The logical part of her wanted to throw it in Phoebus's face for ever suggesting to go here. Another part however, found it having an addicting sweet taste to it, making it less disgusting but more enjoyable.

(( Oh gee XD ))
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 am

[Hahhaha <3 she's so cute xD]

Phoebus just looked at her for a moment before he started to smile and nodded impressed when she started to drink from the beer.
    "See, it wasn't that bad- don't you think?" Phoebus said a little teasingly and placed down his glass on the table.
    "But don't tell me you have never tasted beer before? Didn't you take some from your fathers glass when you were little?!" He asked like it was something everyone did.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 pm

"It still taste like bile...." Charlotte says before shrugging. "I wouldn't known if he drank. I was busy drinking tea and crumpets with my Mother most of my days. The only thing I drank was small quantities of white wine or Champagne."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 am

"Well... At least now you know how beer tastes like.." Phoebus said with a little chuckle and shrugged slightly before he finished his drink.
    "So, tell me- Princess Charlotte. How come you're here in Nirethia when it's obvious that you doesn't like your sister, or the town either for that matter?!" Phoebus asked with a raised eyebrow and leaned his arms on the table so that he came closer to her.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:51 pm

So I can ruin her wedding... Charlotte thought, but she kept her mouth shut from saying that.
    "Because, I was forced to. Mother and Father says it's best to support the family in everything they do." Charlotte mumbles before taking another swing. "And guess who gets to be here and who's too busy to support their own child?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 pm

"For what's it worth, I'm glad you came. It's always fun to meet new people.." Phoebus said with a smile, and it grew bigger when she continued to drink.
    "And I'm sure they'll be here for the wedding, that's something you don't want to miss.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 pm

"Sometimes..." Charlotte mumbles, not admitting she was glad to meet Phoebus. She rolled her eyes. "You have more faith in my parents than I do."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 am

"So you don't think they will come to your sister's wedding?" Phoebus asked with a small frown. Sure, he had never met them and had no idea what kind of people they were- but still.
    "Or are you afraid that they'll not show up at your wedding when they have come to hers?" He asked, and didn't really cared if he started to ask too personal questions.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:27 am

Charlotte looks at Phoebus with an amused eyebrow. She swirls the beer in her hand before leaning towards him. "Do you really want to know what my mother is, Captain?" She tilts her head with a smirk. "She's a minacle, cruel, heartless bitch who doesn't give a rat's ass about neither of her daughters or her husband by that matters. She only married him cause she had to and she only had children because it was her 'Queen' and 'Wifely' duties. My mother tend to like one child over the other and my father only had time for one kid also. Seeing that one of his daughters reminded him of his god awful wife, you can obviously see which one he picked to take away from my mother's grasp." Charlotte simply smiles at him, a new person shined entirely infront of him, before she sits back.

"Cinderella has always been the type to tell me to go easy on our Mother because it's not an easy job to raise children. Or ,to 'read in between the lines', it's hard to raise Spoiled bitch Charlotte. But I think it's safe to say dear little sweet Cindy has never seen our real mother." She raises her glass before taking another swing.

"To asnwer your questions in short, I don't think neither of my parents have the time or patience to see one of their children walk down the aisle. And even if my father want to, my mother is extremely convincing. And I know for a fact that they don't think their youngest will ever marry because no suitor wants her. Proved their point when my dearly beloved ran out on me." Charlotte only shrugs, "And who says that being a Princess isn't hard?"

(( Yea. I think Charlotte and Cindy lived two totally different lives from being under the same roof XD ))
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 am

[Totally O__O xDD]

Phoebus looked suprised at her first when she started to spoke, but it softened slightly and he began to feel sorry for her. He had never had any family problems, but it seemed like most people did..
    "I'm-- sorry to hear that, Charlotte.." He said in a sigh
    "But I'm sure you will find someone one day that don't runs away from you.. If you stay here in Nirethia, your parents can't scare him off." Phoebus said softly, and smiled slightly as he leaned over to place his hand comforting on her free one
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Charlotte looks at Phoeubs, seeing the pity in his eyes as he felt bad for her situation. She almost narrowed her blues before moving her hand away from his.
    "Well, I don't need my mother to scare people away. I believe I scared everyone away already." Charlotte crossed her arms and looked away. She wasn't try to send a bad vide towards him like she hated him or anything. She just hated the pity in his voice and his eyes.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:21 pm

"You didn't scared me away.. And that's a good sign.." Phoebus said softly and tilted his head a little to the side when she looked away.
    "And you didn't scared away your first suitor, your mother did. It's nothing wrong with you, Charlotte.." He sighed and moved away his hand from the table and wrapped it around his glass instead.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:33 pm

"Because you're being paid to watch me, Remember?" Charlott says, looking at him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. Both of them fell when he said suitor. "That's a different story. It wasn't Me he was scared of, but the commitment. So in a way, I still scared him off." Charlotte shakes her head before looking at Phoebus. She leans towards him with a smirk.
    "So Captain, I've answered enough questions of my patheticly Rich life. What's the interesting tale on our Dear Captain Phoebus? Hmm? And please don't tell me the story of your love life gone wrong, I've heard enough of that." She tilts her head.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 pm

"I'm not being paid for sitting right here with you.. I'm doing that of free will.." Phoebus shrugged slightly with a little smile before he leaned back in his chair when she spoke.
    "Well, except my love life- there isn't something else to talk about" He shrugged once again bluntly
    "Grew up in Nirethia, moved, came back, became captain, watching you - end of story.. "
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 pm

"Right, because you can be behind me instead? How much sense does that make?" Charlotte asked before shaking her head with a smile. She tilts her head. "And I'm just a Spoiled Princess that came to Nirethia to watch her sister get married. Now being watched by you. End of Story." She mocks him before smiling. "Come on. I told you my whole soppy story, the least you can do is tell me how Captain Phoebus became Captain."

(( She's actually SMILING o_o... PHOEBUS.STAPIT.))
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm

[Awwwww xDDD =D yaaay]

Phoebus sighed and leaned his arms on the table and leaned over it before he winked with one finger for her to come closer.
    "I'm sorry Princess, I don't get paid to tell you my story.." He almost whispered and winked at her before he leaned back in his chair again. If she still thought that he was just here because of money- he wouldn't give her the pleasure of knowing him so much. But still, she wanted to get to know him- so maybe he would tell her.
    "I'm just great on what's I'm doing.. I have always wanted to be a knight, and because my parents knew the King and Queen- they gave me the chance to be the captain, and I haven't disappointed them yet.." He said simply with a shrugg. How he became a Captain wasn't exactly the funniest story..
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 pm

"Ah, but you are." Charlotte says, not phased by his winks. "With the fact that I haven't thrown this vile drink at you yet. You're being paid kindness." Charlotte listens to his boring story.
    "That is... the most uninspiring story I have ever heard in my life." Charlotte says, leaning back in her chair. "So, you're telling me that we have something in common? Been given everything to us but had a hideous romance."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 pm

"Thank you, Charlotte.." Phoebus said with a eyebrow raised, but didn't care what she thought about his story.
    "And I guess we have.. It's just sad that there is nothing we can do to help each other.." He sighed with a little shrugg before he took up his glass and smirked slightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:39 am