Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Sinbad
    Sinbad

Antal inlägg : 166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane Empty .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Sinbad walked along the riverbank with his hands in his pockets. He only left the ship to find a place to hide his boat- and sometimes he could do it in a wide river, but this time he couldn't. It was way to small for his ship. The crew had come with a bunch of food, so he didn't had to do that job- now he just had to take a look at the land before he sailed away..
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Jane was sitting by the riverbank as she sketched the scene before her. Every now and then her eyes flicked up to ensure she was getting a detail done correcfly. She liked the peace and quiet here compared to the hustle and bustle of the town. She heard someone moving behind her and glanced around to see a handsome man. He hadn't seen her just yet but Jane wasn't surprised, she did after all do her best to keep a low profile. "Hello." She said softly as she turned back to her drawing.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:22 pm

"Hello...!?" Sinbad said with a suprised frown and looked at the girl who just sat there. Why did she start to talk to him if she didn't want something? The people here was so different..
    "What are you doing there?" He asked, and still with his hands in his pockets as he walked closer to her. Maybe she had some money he could-- borrow..
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Jane bit her lip, "I'm just drawing some of the scenery."' She said after a moment as she kept drawing. She glanced over at him shyly, "So um what are you doing here?" She asked gently. She was wondering why a man would be just wandering around the woods.
    (*gasp* you wouldn't steal from her would you??!! :O )
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 pm

[Mahah xD It depends on if he likes her or not xD ]

"Drawing, eh? Fun.." He said with a little nod and shrugged slightly.
    "Just looking around. Nothing special.." Sinbad said and glanced at the nature around them.
    "Do you sell your paintings, or what?!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Jane paused what she was doing, "I...I haven't actually...although I'm working at the palace. That's a good thought though...do you think they would sell?" She asked and turned her sketchpad towards him so he could see.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:42 pm

"I don't know.. I don't know so much about art.." He said simply and with another shrugg.
    "But if you work at the castle, then they are probably pretty good.." Sinbad chuckled a little.
    "Soo.. Are you alone out here?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Jane nodded, her attention going back to her drawing "Just me and my sketchpad...oh and you. My name is Jane by rhe way, Jane Porter." She said softly as she glanced over at him shyly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:06 pm

"Sinbad Brower.. Nice to meet you.." He said tiredly and didn't pulled out his hand for a handshake - he didn't cared for stuff like that.
    "Do you know if it's far to the town or something from here?" He asked and glanced around.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:13 pm

She shook her head, "Uh no...its a short walk actually, are you lost?" She asked quietly as she glanced up at him.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:15 pm

"Nope.." Sinbad shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest.
    "I was just wondering.." He said and looked around as he thought about what he would do now.
    "So, do you live around here ?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Jane shook her head, "I live with my brother in town, although I also have a room at the palace." She said with a shrug. She added another detail to her drawing, "What about you Mr. Bower, do you live in Nirethia?" She asked softly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:26 pm

"You also live in the Castle? interesting" Sinbad said with a little smirk, and was glad that she couldn't see it.
    "Uhm, no - I don't. I'm just here to get some food before I sail on. I am a Captain on a ship.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Jane brightened, "Oh that must be exciting! What's it like to have your own ship and visit new places?" She asked eagerly as she turned her full attention on him.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 pm

"it's great.. I couldn't dream of a better life" Sinbad chuckled slightly and placed his hands on his hips.
    "And it's the first time I'm in Nirethia, so that's a little exciting. New people- it's just sad that I have to leave soon" He said and shrugged with a little smile
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Jane bit her lip, "Oh...how come?" She asked quietly as she studied him, she felt sad that he was leaving....he seemed like a nice enough man, so she couldn't understand why he was leaving so soon.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:47 pm

"It's not good to stay at the same place for too long.. Then you maybe starts to like it and can't leave." Sinbad shrugged blankly.
    "And I like the sea better than the land, so I don't think I can have a happy life here."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Jane nodded, "I guess I see what you mean...how long have you been a Captain?" She asked as she put her pencil down, this was more interesting.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:53 pm

"A couple of years now.. I started early" He said with a little chuckle. It wasn't often a man became Captain over his own ship and crew when he did- and he guessed the had his father to thank for that.
    "How long have you been working at the castle?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Jane sighed and fiddled with her pencil, "Only a few days...I came to Nirethia...after..after my parents were killed. I knew my brother lived in Nirethia so I came here to find him and here I am." She said and ducked her head.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:02 pm

"Oh, I see.. Sorry about your parents though.." Sinbad said and pursed his lips as he looked around once again.
    "Well, I'll better get going. I don't want to take all your time.." He shrugged. He didn't really wanted to rob her now- not after her sobstory about how she came here..
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:09 pm

(bahaahaha soo he does feel guilt!!! XDD)
    Jane looked at him surprised, "Oh you're leaving? Well it was nice meeting you, hopefully I can see you before you leave again." She said softly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 pm

[He feels sorry for her xD haha. And he doesn't want to make her life worse xD But if you want him to rob her, then he can ]

Sinbad glanced at her for a moment before he just nodded. She wasn't really the type he just to be around, but why not?!
    "Do you really want to be left alone here in the forest? Maybe you can show me back to the town? Or maybe make a painting of my ship? If you likes a challange of course.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm

(nah no robbing XDD buut mayybe he could teach her a few tricks on robbing someone XDD)
    Jane smiled, "Yeah that would be nice and hmm well I'm always up for a challenge." She said with a shy laugh. She had never drawn a ship before but there was always a first time for everything and maybe she could actually make a friend.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:25 pm

[Hahaha xD Why? She already has money? or atleast her brother xD]

"Well, then.." Sinbad smiled and gestured towards the path that he assumed lead to the town.
    "Should we go then, Jane?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:45 am