Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric)

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:51 am

((the heck guys?! xDDD You WANT him to interfere? Well, since he partially works there at the castle he woudln't be stalking them.... you sure you want him to step in? x3))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 am

[Haha, Hannah's idea... Just don't hurt Eric so much.... Razz ]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 am

[well... alright then^^ hahah i'lltyr not to then >83]

When Micheal had decided to go get his hourse, he had of course been expecting to see Eric there working, but certanily not Odette trying to get away from him. Raising an eyebrow at the pair, he wasn't that surprised at the scene either.
    Wordlessly eh wlaked forward and stopped at the satll where his own hurse was, which happend to be right next to them.
    "You two never learn," he sighend as he casually grabbed Eric by the back of his collar and easily yanked him off Odette.

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Odette froze when Michael pulled Eric off of her, how much had he heard? She bit her lip and leaned against the stall door not trusting herself to speak.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Eric knew we would might be interrupted with Odette. He just couldn't imagine it was his uncle the one to step into to stalls. He didn't say a word, he only tidied his collar and walked to Michael's horse, ''I'll saddle your horse'', he said politely and made his job as a stable boy...
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:59 pm

"No need," Mike mutterd, eyeing his nephew closely when he moved to saddle his hourse.
    He looked back at Odette, both irritated and tired. "Well?" he asked in a snort. "You just gonna stand there?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:50 pm

She shook her head, "Of course not." She said stiffly and moved to get Honey out of her stall. She took out Honey's riding gear and started putting it on her having to stop at least once when Honey nudged her with her nose. She smiled and rubbed her nose as she tried to hurry up, she didn't want to stick around for longer then she absolutely had too.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm

ERic glanced from his uncle to Odette before focusing only on his job, she would leave with her mare soon enough and Eric couldn't do anything to stop her, or else he would have much to lose.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 pm

"Did I interrupt your plans nephew?" he asked Eric suddenly, voice hollow and cold.
    He wasn't looking at either of them now, and instead focused on saddling his own hourse.
    "Or were you just trying to have a little fun? Wonder what your dear childhood firend would think if she had walked in instead."

Last edited by Michael Korso on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:14 pm

(ohhh snaap XD)
    Odette froze as she listened to Michael, she bit her lip and then got to work on Honey's saddle. She didn't know why Michael was choosing to provoke Eric now but if he left first then Odette would be in trouble.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:28 pm

''No, you didn't interrupt anything, uncle'', he said coldly, his eyes fixed on what he was doing. Though when he insinuate Cinderella, he got angry, and couldn't help but handle things roughly as he worked. But he wouldn't say or do anything to put him in trouble. His hand just got full healed from the last time he saw him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:38 pm

He noticed Eric handle his things more roughly after he mentioend the princess and stopped what he was doing for a second. He still wanted to kill off this young man right there and now, but he also felt it was pointless in doing so.
    "I gotta say, you do remind me of Joseph."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Odette almost raised an eyebrow at that remark but kept her hands steady as she finally finished with the straps on the saddle and then worked on the bridle next. In some respects Eric did have a tendency to act like Joseph....but Joseph was more unstable, so she knew Michael was just messing with Eric.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Eric glanced furiously to his uncle, holding himself to not being fool in any tramp or play he wanted to make with him, ''I don't know, do I remind of my father, Odette??''
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:57 pm

"In some ways, you do," he pressed on and walked up to Eric, stopping a few insches away from him. "You both always run back to the same woman," he taunted. "You both act posessive, gets angry every eaisly. But there's one big difference between you two as well, among many other things."
    He walked passed him and over to Odette, casually finishing what she was doing for her. "He doesn't let himself be used like some pathetic puppet."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Odette didn't bother responding to Eric's question and was unsure of how to react when Michael helped her finish with Honey. She was really unsure of how to get out of this situation....after all both Korso's were pretty angry...and a fight here in the stable's wouldn't be a good thing. Though Odette knew who would win that fight, she started to lead Honey out of the stall once Michael had finished. She knew she needed to get out of there.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Eric swallowed hard, his words entering in one ear and leaving from the other, but as he insinuated that he was a puppet Eric narrowed his eyes and said dryly, ''A puppet has strings, if I'm doing what my father asks it's because I want to, he doesn't have to threaten me, like you do with your son''.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 am

Micheal chuckled. Eric thoguht that botherd him? That Jim refused to do what they wanted? No, in fact that only pleased Micheal. The fact the he manage to break the string over and over again, and never stopped until he he got away.
    "He has free will, and asidefrom Jospeh I'm actually proud of that, something that Joseph would never feel over, if you ahnd't noticed thta by now."
    He pushed past and moved back to his hourse, and staretd to lead it outside. "If I catch you doing something like this again, I won't bother trying to keep things clean, or care that the princess will have lost a close firend."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:46 am

Odette headed outside and mounted Honey before she glanced behind her to see Michael. "Thank you." She said quietly and then before she could change her mind she urged Honey away.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Eric rolled his eyes, as if his thread could frigtened him... He watched them both left the stalls, and kicked hard the hay roll by his side. He wouldn't be surprise if both of Odette and his uncle walked the same way as they left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:47 am