Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Listen [Tag: John Rolfe]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Listen [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Listen [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:14 am

Before meeting with John after their breaking, Marina needed to do some things first... She needed to put herself together, she needed to know what exactly was going on with her. Her talks with Fa and Dymas helped her a lot to understand herself, and to make her another person, without any hatred she had during all the time she planned her revenge.

And now, there she was, at the front door of John's cottage... She was prepared if he wasn't alone, if he was with Odette like Flynn told her, but what scared her the most was meeting John... She saw the look into his face, and how badly she broke him with all her distrust, and why not evilness into her heart. She passed her hand through her hair one last time, she couldn't do much with her eyes, seeing she cried a lot and almost had no sleep, but her smile was getting better as more she tried to smile. She took a deep breath and knocked the door softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Listen [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Re: Listen [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 am

John yawned to himself as he stretched, cracking his knuckles over his head as he walked into the kitchen. He fixed himself a cup of water and sighed, leaning back on the counter. He rubbed his eyes, trying to not let himself get down. He couldn't do that. He had to stay in the mindset he'd built up being around Odette. Happy. That would keep him from killing anything.

He furrowed his brows as he heard the door. His first instinct was to assume it was Belle. "Belle, I told you, I don't want you around here if you've got Eri-" He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw who it was behind the door. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked away instantly, closing his eyes and leaning into the door as he held it open. "What do you want, Marina?" He asked, his voice monotone and low. He didn't want to wake Odette.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:40 am

Marina got anxious hearing his voice, she didn't listen to any of what he said, the mere sound of him got her balance damaged. As he opened the door, she forgot to breath for a couple of seconds, and lookd down for a moment as if it could help her to put herself together again.

''We need to talk... May I come in?'', she asked softly, looking at his eyes.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 am

"No," John said quickly, then frowned at himself. No, no, he couldn't get down on himself. He was in the right....right? He shook his head and stepped outside, shutting the door behind him. "I'd rather not be inside. I don't want her getting waken up," He said quietly, looking away from her as he said it. He couldn't make eye contact with her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:53 am

When he said no, Marina thought he didn't want to talk to her, and slowly she turned around, but once he stepped outside, she remembered of breathing again, but then she felt a stab in her heart as he said the reason, ''Right, let's not wake her up'', she said quietly looking down to her feet. The last thing she wanted was Odette disturbing them. ''Is there any private place we could have this talk?'', she asked, looking up at his face.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:02 am

John was glad he wasn't looking at her. He didn't want to see the expression on her face when he spoke of Odette. Even if he hadn't said her name, he knew Marina was smart enough to figure it out.

"Uh..." He thought for a moment, rubbing the back of his neck. "There's a pond out back," He said quietly. He lead her back to the said pond and took a seat on it. "What is it you want to talk about, Miss Dalmar?" He asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:10 am

Marina nodded and followed him back at the pond, seeing the water made her feel less anxious. She took a seat as well, not so close, but yet not so far so she could still feel a little of his warmth, ''Please, call me Marina...'', she said softly. She took another breath and swallowed hard, ''How is your hand?'', she asked in one breath... It was a silly question, but she didn't want to start with something too serious or complicated, and as far she rememebered, that hole he made on the wall at her bedroom certainly hurt his hand a little bad.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:22 am

"Sore," John mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "But, I'm all right...I took a shot to numb the pain," He said simply. "How's the wall?" He asked with a small smirk as he stared out at the water.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 am

Marina looked at him with soft eyes, and bit her lip slightly... She didn't like to see him in pain, but as he was treating the hand she relaxed a little. He was a grown up boy, he could take care of himself...

''The wall??'', she started, ''Well, it's still up... The hole is there, I only put a frame to cover it.'', she said quietly and looked up to the sky before looking back to him... ''John, I'm sorry... I'm sorry for all I did to you'', she said quietly and put her hands over her lap.

''I didn't want to believe you before, I didn't want to trust you before... But I do believed you when you said you killed my father. After I recovered from the shock, the first thing I did was going to the council, I wanted to make you pay for your crime. You would probably end beheaded if I had done it. Fa talked to me, and then I knew you lied to me about it... I know you didn't kill him, and you'd been punished with lashes because of that... I'm sorry I had to believe another person before I believe you'', she stopped a little, to swallow the lump that formed into her throat. ''I had access at one of Dymas' journals, I read you were hired to do the job, and after I read 'J took care of Cassim', but the 'J' didn't mean John, it meant Joseph Korso...'', she finished quietly, she looked down to the water to help her get calmer.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:56 am

John listened to her as he stared at the water. His good hand clenched at his side, but he didn't let it all get to him. He wasn't going to let any of this change his mind. He couldn't do that. Not so easily.

He furrowed his brows as he heard who it was that had committed his crime. So, it was a Korso. Belle's little friends father, to be exact. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly before finally looking over at her. "Well...I wish you would have figured that out earlier," he mumbled. "But...if you talked to Fa about it, then that means Dymas will find out soon enough...guess I should be planning my funeral," He muttered.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:03 am

Marina smiled weakly, ''He already knows about it, and I'm sure he won't harm you anymore... I had to blackmail him'', she took another deep breath, ''I know why he and Joseph schemed to kill my father, my father knew a information, and if Dymas tries to harm me, or punish you again if you deny to make a job, this information goes directly to the king's hands, and believed me, things wouldn't be pretty to Dymas anymore'', she said with a small smile and looked at him, hoping she could meet his eyes.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 am

John furrowed his brows. She'd done that for him? He turned his green hues to her darker ones and swallowed the lump in his throat. He hated seeing any pain in her eyes. But, he knew she would hate seeing the pain in his eyes, too.

"Why would you...help me?" he asked, shaking his head. "I have no reason to be helped," He said simply. "But...even so...Thank you," He whispered. His eyes shifted down to the small bump he could see through her dress. He cleared his throat and pursed his lips. "How are you feeling?" He asked gently.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 am

''I'm getting better...'', and as she saw him looking down to her stomach she decided it was for the best if he knew it from her. ''Yes, I'm pregnant with your child... And since I've known this, it looks like he's claiming my attention to him, he even started his little kicks yesterday...'', she said with a small giggle and put her both hands upon the bump. But then she got serious once she started answering his first question.

''I did this to you, because...'', she looked up before meeting his eyes, this was by far the biggest thing she would say to him, ''... I helped you because I love you, John'', she swallowed again, it was more difficult to hold her tears, ''I remember you saying you would love me until your last breath, and now I know, John... I know that I'll love you until my last heart beating... And because of it I wished you to forgive me for all the pain I caused upon you''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:56 am

John tried to withhold his smile as she spoke of the baby. Even if he had a hard time seeing himself ever being the same around Marina, the idea of having a baby...He liked the idea of seeing her with a baby...He liked the idea of having a son. Maybe he could help raise him to be better than his father.

He sighed, looking over as he saw that look in her eye. He could tell she still loved him, despite how he had acted around her. "I hate seeing that look, Marina..." He whispered. "The look that...that shows you still love me," he sighed. "You hurt me...worse than I've ever been hurt," He admitted, looking away. "I love her, too, though," He said simply, his expression unchanging. "I hate to have to say that...I really do...I...I love you, Marina...But, Odette? She's the only person in this world that has never hurt me," He whispered. "She needs me...And I need her," he said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 am

Marina tried hard to not cry in front of him, she turned her gaze from his, and wipped some tears before he could even noticed... She couldn't deny that hurt her when he said he loved Odette, but she got more hurt when he said she had hurt him worse than he had ever been hurt...

''Because I love you, I have to let you go, John... You deserve to have another chance to be happy'', she said quietly and slowly she lift her hand to caress his cheek softly, the same cheek that once she hurt with the slap, ''I just want you to forgive me someday... I don't want to break up with you like we did that night, I want to be your friend, John, I want you to meet our son'', she said with a soft smile.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 am

John looked to her, careful to keep his emotions together. As she caressed his cheek, he sighed, resting his hand over hers. "Marina...I can't just forgive you, but...I want to try...for him," He said quietly, looking down to her stomach. "I don't...I don't want him to come into the world without a father...I also don't want him to have a father like mine was," He whispered, hating having to speak of his father. "You're an amazing woman, Marina...You deserve to be treated like the amazing woman you are," He admitted.

He sighed and moved to sit closer to her. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed the top of her head as he rubbed her arm. "I will always be here for you, Marina...For you, and him," He said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 am

''I know John, I know... I don't want to request you to forgive me right now, but maybe someday you will, I'll respect your time, John'', she looked up to him sheepishly as she leaned closer to his chest, maybe she could hear his heart beats one last time...

However she frowned when he talked about his father, he never talked about him or she talked about her parents either, nut now it wasn't time for that, ''How this is going to work...?? You said you didn't want the child to know you're the father, and I'll respect that also if that's what you really want.''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 am

John shook his head. "I wasnt thinking when I said that...every child needs a father. I want to be better than my father was,"he said quietly. "I will be there for the baby...He wont be without a father," he said simply. He held her against his chest, knowing how much she had liked hearing his heartbeat before.

"Have you thought of any names?" He asked gently, not wanting to focus on the hard things right now. He hesitated, but eventually reached down and rested his hand on her stomach.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:57 am

''It means a lot to me to hear this'', Marina whispered softly with a little smile, she rested her head upon his chest and sighed delighted when she heard his heart beat, ''I haven't... Perhaps we could do that together??'', she said with a small chuckle and looked up to him resting her hand upon his on her stomach, ''How was your father?'', she asked softly, before thinking twice.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 am

John frowned at her question. He hated his father, but at the same time, he knew he had only wanted to be a food man. "My father was a good man...he worked in money -- banking. He was loved by everyone," john sighed. "But..he was always under a lot of stress...he took it out on my mother and I...mom snuck off once, came back pregnant," he mumbled, looking away. "Dad went a little...nuts. He took off on us. When Belle was six, he came back and...killed my mother and her new husband...then he killed himself," he mumbled. "He took them from me and Belle...I never told Belle that I knew the man who did it..she just...she's never been the same since she saw it happen...I...I couldn't save my mother...i couldnt kill my own father," he mumbled, emotionless in his expression.

Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:31 am

''So, your father killed your mother and Belle's father?'', she asked a little shyly, she was a little dumb of happines for being able to hear his heart again, beating safely on his chest, ''I'm sad for hearing this, you deserve to be happy, and maybe even being apart, we could be good parents to our unborn child'', she said simply, caressing his hand softly with her thumb.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 am

John sighed, rubbing her arm. "We will be good parents...I won't let anyone hurt you or him," he mumbled. He nuzzles his nose to the top of her head, enjoying the smell of her hair. He sighed quietly and kissed her temple. "If I can, ill be there everyday. I don't want to think of you raising him on your own...I want him to know what a good father is...one that won't hurt him," he said softly, looking down to her stomach. He gently caressed her small bump and smiled slightly.

(WhydoiwanttonamehimDamon? XD ))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 am

(ohh Damon baby x3 and uhhm is it weird I want Odette to walk out and see them XD)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:46 am

Odette wrote:(ohh Damon baby x3 and uhhm is it weird I want Odette to walk out and see them XD)

(If she did, she should understand the point of things. x3 they need this time to figure things out.)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:49 am

Marina blushed slightly when he told her he wouldn't let anybody hurt her or the baby. Knowing he cared how much about them left her spirit lighter. ''I appreciate your caring upon me and the baby'', she said softly and leaned over to kiss his cheek briefly, ''So about the names? Do you have one in mind?'', she asked before she could get all emotional around him.

[Dalmon Rolfe? I like of how it sounds...XDD maybethebabyshouldkickwhilehisfatherisaround.... XDD]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:22 am