Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Listen [Tag: John Rolfe]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Listen [Tag: John Rolfe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:53 am

John smiled briefly as she kissed his cheek. He brushed his thumb against her stomach. "What about...Damon?" He questioned, looking to her with soft eyes. He wasn't sure why the name rang out to him, it just did.

(Kick! She could say he likes his daddys voice :3)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 am

[Gosh!! That would be cute!! <<33]

Marina looked upon him and smiled blissful seeing his soft eyes, as soon John said the word Damon, Marina could feel a little kick upon her hand, and John would have felt the same, since his hand was right upon her, ''Did you feel that??'', she had to ask with a bright smile as she looked upon him, ''I think Damon like of how his father called him'', she said softly and caressed his hand again.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:07 am

John jumped slightly when he felt the thump against his hand. He looked at her with wide, almost childlike eyes. "Really?" He asked, looking back to her stomach with a small grin. "Damon...you like your name, huh?" He mumbled. "He's strong, huh?" He chuckled a bit. "It's not polite to kick your mother, Damon," he said before leaning down and placing a kiss on her stomach.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:12 am

Marina nodded with a wide smirk, and looked down to her stomach, ''He's going to be as strong and handsome, like his father'', she said, ''He's going to give me several headaches'', she said lightly, and couldn't hold some tears when he kissed her stomach. But this time, those weren't tears of sadness, it's was from happiness.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:23 am

John looked up to her, seeing her tears. But, he could tell she was happy. "He will be what we news, Marina..." He said gently. "How long do you think it will be until he is born?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:33 am

Marina smiled to John and looked down to her stomach, ''Well, the doctor said Damon was conceived by the time Belle was attacked... So we would have to wait for more five or four months, maybe?'', she said shyly, liking to finally say the name of his child out loud.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:02 pm

"Makes sense," John mumbled, blushing slightly at the memory. "Guess that gives us some time to figure some things out," he murmured. He kissed her stomach once more before leaning back and kissing her forehead.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Marina looked down to her stomach when he kissed again, she felt a good thing into her heart and she smiled blissful once he kissed her forehead, she didn't know what to say, she was struggling to not say something stupid, or that would put in risk the fresh start between us... She hoped things would work fine between them. Of course she dreamed of him coming back to her, and live with Damon and her... But she couldn't ask that of him, she wanted to make him happy, and he was happy now, bubbling around her little bump, ''We've already decided Damons's name... That's something big, right Damon?'', she said softly looking down to her stomach and she felt another soft thump that made her giggle again...
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 pm

John gently held her stomach, smiling as he felt Damon's kick. "That's good...its so weird how he responds to us," he mumbled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:40 pm

''It's not weird, John...'', she chuckled lightly, ''I guess he knows who we are, and he wants to be with us, it's sweet'', she shrugged softly and looked down to his hand upon her stomach.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:04 pm

John smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders, looking back down to her stomach. "Well...I just haven't been around babies for...twenty one years," he said, making a face at that thought. "God, I'm old," He laughed, shaking his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:21 pm

''You're not old...'', Marina said with a small pout and giggled, ''At least you have some experience with babies... I have never had to handle with one before'', she said quietly, realizing how inexperienced she was with this matter.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:23 pm

John looked up to her with soft eyes. "Well...every new mother is inexperienced," He pointed out, reaching up and brushing her bangs from her eyes.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:35 pm

She looked down and sighed... ''I know, but I'm scared...'', she said shyly and curled her head into his chest, ''Do you remember how to change a diaper?'', she blushed deeply, and hid her face on his shoulder.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 am

John sighed and rubbed her arm as he sat up enough to hold her against his chest. "I do," He chuckled gently. "Don't worry, Marina...when you see him, you'll know what to do."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 am

Marina leaned more into his embrace, and sighed with a little pout, ''I hope you're right John...'' she said softly and looked down again, ''I guess if I follow my instinct, everything would work fine... And besides, you're going to be there too, to help me with the diapers and the bottles, and after with the girls and all those men talks'', she said with soft smile and looked upon him briefly before laying her eyes on her stomach again.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:09 am

John nodded, gently placing a kiss on her forehead. "Exactly. You won't be alone through all of it," He said with a small shrug. "I'm sure Odette will want to help, too," He said without much thought.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:17 am

Marina froze when she heard Odette's name... She knew the blonde was inside his house, she was sharing his bed now... But thinking that she would raise her son too was asking to much, at least at the moment...
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:20 am

John closed his eyes the instant he realized what he had said. He wanted to that cold person he felt he was now, but at the same time, he hated hurting her. "Sorry," He apologized quickly, looking out at the water. "I'm not really thinking very clearly these days," He mumbled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 am

Marina leaned up and kissed his cheek softly again... ''Sorry... If I wasn't so stubborn, none of this would happen, and we would still be together'', she said quietly and looked down to the water again, what would she give to be with him like this before, she felt peaceful and safe... something she rarely felt around him when the only thing upon her head was revenge... ''I guess I should leave now'', she sighed.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:31 am

John frowned, a part of him not wanting her to go. But, he knew he had to let her go if he wanted to fix himself. Being with her now wasn't doing anything to help his mind stay together. He nodded and leaned down, kissing her stomach once more, whispering a barely audible "I love you" to the baby she held. He pulled back and kissed her forehead before standing and helping her up. "You'll be safe walking ho--...back to your house?" He asked gently. He couldn't call that mansion home anymore.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 am

Marina watched when he leaned down and kissed her stomach, no matter how John's father was, Marina was sure John would be an excelent father... ''And Damon loves you already'', she whispered softly and looked at him. ''I'll be safe John... If it was needed I would have walked the entire woods to find you...'', she said with a small smile and pulled him into a soft hug, ''I see you at the Court?'', she asked softly when she pulled back.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:09 pm

John gently embraced her, brushing her hair back with his fingers before giving her a gentle smile. "Yeah, sure...the council..." He nodded, shrugging his shoulders. "I could use some jobs to get my mind off everything anyway," he mumbled. "If you need me on your way home...just scream my name. I'll come running," he said lightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Marina smiled gently, ''I'll call for you, don't worry''. She looked one last time into his eyes and caressed his cheek softly before turning around and walking back town.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:50 pm

John leaned into her touch slightly before he had to watch her go. He started to reach out for her, but quickly stopped himself. Things weren't the same anymore. He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. Might as well go wake Odette up...or fix her a breakfast of some sort. She'd probably like that.

(and, end. xD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:45 pm