Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Did You Kill My Wife?! (tags: Michael)

Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Antal inlägg : 153
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Did You Kill My Wife?! (tags: Michael) Empty Did You Kill My Wife?! (tags: Michael)

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:02 am

Dean made his way through town as he spun the ring on his finger, he was remembering his wife. He felt like he hadn't thought of her recently and he was remembering a happier time with his two children.
    (gonna be a gone for a bit, I will come back soon Wink)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Did You Kill My Wife?! (tags: Michael) Empty Re: Did You Kill My Wife?! (tags: Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:06 am

((Okies^^ and um, don't really know how to have mike be here but aw well x'D))

So tired...
    Micheal sighend under his breath and rubbed the side of his head tiredly. It's been a while since he's felt like... well, this.
    sitting down on a bench,he blankly stared at all the people passing by and walking around the town square. He ha always seen everyone as trash. But right now... they weren't even that to him.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Did You Kill My Wife?! (tags: Michael) Empty Re: Did You Kill My Wife?! (tags: Michael)

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 am

(Aww poor Mikey *huggles him*)
    Dean was on his way when he saw another man sitting down looking....well dead tired, "You all right sir?" He asked as he approached him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:30 am

((x'D he's fine, he's fine^^ ....i think...))

Looking up, Mike gave the man approaching him a blank stare, then quickly looked away again, ignoring him.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:34 am

(you're nit making this easy Mikey...-_- XD)
    Dean sighed and then turned around again, "You just looked dead on your feet...sorry if I was intrusive." He said quietly and started to walk off.
    (*cough* well Mikey is gonna have to stop him Twisted Evil)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 am

((xDDDD when is Mikey EVER making things easy? Twisted Evil ))

"Don't I know you?" he suddenly spoke up, but still keept his gaze straight forward, his voice low and bored. The man did look familiar, and it wouldn't surprise him if he had met this man before.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 am

(....good point XDD)
    Dean frowned, he was pretty sure he had never met this man before, "I'm new here...so I doubt it." He said as he glanced back at him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:48 am

((>8D))

Micheal glanced at Dean quickly, and then suddenly rememberd. "You're right, you never saw me," he stated. "But you're wife sure did."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:52 am

Dean paused dead in his tracks, "How did you know my wife?" He asked as he turned to look at him with a dark look in his eyes.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 am

Huh, so i guessed right, he thought to himself and once again looked away.
    "Only talked to her a few times," he mutterd. Concerning money.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:59 am

Dean glanced down as his fist clenched, "Please sir...she was murdered along with my two kids, if there's anything you can tell me that could help me find who did it...I would appreciate it." He said.
    (me: Ohh Deaan DX)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:03 am

((;3; i really don't know how to respond to this.... Dx))

Mikey almost rolled his eyes. Of course he knew that, he was the one who had asked his brother to do it for him after all.
    "How long ago was it?"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:06 am

(I knowww...poor Dean.. ;-Wink
    Dean let out a shaky breath, "Five months ago." He said quietly as he remembered that.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:13 am

((i feel awful..... x'D))

Not long ago at all, no wonder Mike haven't completley forgot about this family yet.
    "Did you know your wife owned money to people?" he asked flatly. "To dangreous people?"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:17 am

(i knowww XDD)
    Dean started to shake his head, "No...no Rachel wouldn't do that...she..she told me that those had been paid off." He said quietly as he ran a hand through his hair....his wife and children had been killed for money?
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 am

"Apparently, it haven't," he said clamly and stood up. He wouldnät be getting a rest here with this guy... whatever his name was. "You should've made sure of that before you left them alone."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:30 am

(Ahhh Dean already blames himself DX)
    Dean turned away at his words, "I know that already....I just wish I had been there to stop him from...raping her in front of my kids before he killed them." He said darkly. He blamed himself dayly for having never been there for his wife....and his precious children.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:34 am

((Dx I'm sowwie!!! ;3; ))

Micheal had been about to walk away, but stopped after hearing what Dean said. Frowning slightly he rubbed the side of his head again. It didn't surprise him that his brother went that far... but it still botherd him to hear it. Joseph was acting exactly like...
    He stopped his own thoughts right there.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:40 am

Dean didn't notice that Michael had stopped, all he could think about was that dreadful night....the night where everything had changed.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:43 am

"I know they were killed," he said after a while, his back still truned towards Dean. "I talked to her the day before it happend."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:50 am

Dean froze and glanced at him with some hope in his eyes, "What happened? Do you know who killed her?" He asked.
    (poor Dean....I have a feeling Mikey's gonna be cold and blunt)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:54 am

((*cough* um... o3o sowwie Dean D'x))

"I'll give you a clue," he said lowly and turned fully around to face the other man. "I'm the one she never paied back to."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:15 am

(gonna make Deano here magically smart XDD)
    Dean frowned, and then looked down as whispers of the name Korso kept floating in his head. "You're one of the Korso's aren't you? Which means your brother.....your brother was the one who killed her." He said softly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:23 am

"Beacuse I asked him to, yes. I was busy handling... other people."
    If this guy was this bright, no point in denyig anything. "Well, since this little mysrire is over with, I'll be heading to get some real rest," he mutterd and walked right past him.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:33 am

Dean just stared at the ground feeling hopeless and barely even registered Korso walking past him, "How do I find him?" He called after him, having a feeling it wouldn't be smart to grab his arm.
    (muahahaha ohh Mikey you can rest next to Odette *cough* )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 pm