Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael) Empty The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:38 pm

Odette rode towards the river on Angus, she was still thinking about that amazing night she had had the night before. Once she reached her spot by the river she dismounted and tied off Angus so she could look out over the water.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael) Empty Re: The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:42 pm

"So..." Micheal began, sitting not to far away from her close to the water as well, his eyes locked on the river. "You and John huh? Wonder how long this little happy relationship will last."
    Odette
    Odette

The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael) Empty Re: The Spark Within Us (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Odette glanced over at him and shook her head, "I'm not surprised that you found out." She commented dryly as she moved to stand near him. "And hopefully longer then the last one." She said.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:50 pm

"I doubt it," he mutterd boredly, keeping his eyes on the water and not moving, even when she moved closer to him. "That council girl will soon appear and want him back, you sure do enjoy all the drama."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:54 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Well only because life is boring without it.....besides I do care about John." She said simply.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:57 pm

"You cared about the captain as well, and look how that ended," he said back just as simply.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 pm

She sighed, "Well he didn't trust me enough anyway. I loved him and it just wasn't enough." She said flatly and folded her arms as she studied the water.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 pm

He snorted and glanced at her fro a quick moment, then looked back at the water. "You're just not used to that kind of men, soon enough you'll say that John's love won't be enough either," he stated.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Odette glanced over at him, "And just what kind of man am I into exactly?" She asked with interest.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 pm

His expression stayed blank. "Are you asking that beacuse you seriously don't know, or beause you enjoy playing dumb?" he said first, raising an eyebrow. "Beacuse it's actually pretty obvious. You like the exrtemly bad guy type," he said matter of factly. "Or more like, the crazy ones."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 pm

She allowed herself a little smirk, "Like you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, she wouldn't deny the fact that she was in some way attracted to him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:47 pm

"Yeah, who else?" he mutterd with a bored expression. "It's really obvious that you're attarcted to me. Even blind men can see that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:51 pm

She smiled, "I think we talked about this once. And I'm curious, just what do you think of me?" She asked softly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Micheal almost laughed, but only allowed a small smirk to show. "You're annoying, if that wasn't clear enough already," he said first. "But you're nto as helpless as you were before, guess I kinda like that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:02 pm

She smiled, "Well thats good to know." She said as she shook her head, she decided to step a little closer.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:05 pm

He felt her moving even closer to him, but still didn't make a move himself to leave. "Any reason you're moving closer?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:11 pm

She studied him, "No real reason." She said with a smirk as she moved to sit by him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:13 pm

"...give me one good reason to why I shouldn't push you away?" he asked, both amused at her boldness for moving even more closer and yet at the same time irritated.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:15 pm

She turned to smile at him, "Because you like me." She said as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 pm

He gave her a blank look before letting out a heavy sigh. "Maybe I do," he said blankly and pinched the bridge of his nose. "To some extent."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm

She glanced back down and studied her hands, "What was she like? The woman that Joseph killed?" She asked quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:27 pm

He tensed for a split second, before quickly relaxing again. He should've been expecting this question from her... and once again, why hadn't he cut her throut open by this point?
    He sighend under his breath again, knowing full well he couldn't just simply kill her anymore. Not afetr growing so used to her.
    "She asked to many questions, like you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:32 pm

She nodded and looked down, so this woman had gotten close to him. "I know you hate hearing this from me but I'm sorry." She said quietly and looked out over the water again.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 pm

He rolled his eyes, not understanding why she would feel sorry for something didn't have anything to do with. "Then stop fucking asking."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:38 pm

She sighed, "And how else how am I going to know you if I don't ask questions?" She demanded.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:05 am