Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Good News ;) (tags: Michael)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Good News ;) (tags: Michael) Empty Good News ;) (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:24 am

Odette headed out to the river and sat down on a rock as she rested one hand on her stomach. There was a small bump starting to form and Odette let out a sad sounding sob. She rubbed her forehead and bit her lip as she tried to remain calm....How on earth was Michael going to react?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Good News ;) (tags: Michael) Empty Re: Good News ;) (tags: Michael)

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 am

The last weeks Mike had been incredibly busy, barely vene havning talked to Jopseh during the time. Mostly beacuse the older twin didn't want him to leave bed, due to his wound thta kept reopenin everytime Micke got up.
    When he finally allowed himself a short moment of break, he had the feeling of something... troubling about to happen. and again he was remindied to why he always hated being right.
    Even if he only saw the bak of the woman, he could easily tell something was wrong.
    he sighend. Better get this over with. "What is it this time girly?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:35 am

Odette actually jumped and glanced back at Michael, "Oh...uh...I...uh...its nothing." She said and looked down at her hands which were twisting on her lap....why did he always make her nervous and excited at the same time? Although as of now she was more nervous then anything.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:38 am

His expression stayed the same, as always as he stuided her quickly. "Don't understand why you keep trying to lie to me when you obviously know it's useless," he said flatly. "Out with it," he demanded, but softer.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 am

Odette sighed and kept her head down as she studied her hands, "I...I'm pregnant Michael." She said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. She knew the look on his face would be one she couldn't bear to see not when it had been all her fault that she was now pregnant.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:23 pm

He went completely quiet, not even reacting as he slowly took in her words. She was pregnant. With his child. The last thing he'd wanted to happen to him again, just did.
    He stayed surpisingly and disturbingly calm first... though he was feeling like a ticking time bomb, ready to blow up any minute if one more wrong bottom was pressed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 pm

The silence was unnerving and Odette swallowed hard as she avoided meeting Michael's eyes. She knew he was angry...and quite frankly who could blame him? She rubbed her arm as she kept her gaze lowered, she was...scared...she didn't know what he would do next.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 pm

He snorted and looked away from her, crossing his arms over his chest. "So," he finally spoke up. "What are you planning to do with it?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:51 pm

(I am soo sorry I missed you on chat!! A guy I knew came to visit me)
    Odette slowly turned to look at him, "Keep it." She said softly and then back down at her hands on her lap.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:24 am

His eyes narrowed, but he wasn't surprised to ehar her answear. Of course she would keep it. She always amde the stupidest decisions.
    "I see," he said in a low voice, and turned to leave. She knew what his answear would be.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:29 am

Odette stood up and followed him, "This is good-bye isn't it?" She asked quietly
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:33 am

"..no," he said shortly without lookign at her. "I get the feeling i'll end up doing something i'd regrett again," he growled. "But I really can't stand being near you right now."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:46 am

The words were like a slap to the face and Odette looked down, "Oh...I...I see." She said softly and moved to sit down. She was starting to feel slightly dizzy and she looked down at her hands for something to focus on.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:50 am

He rubbed his head, inhailing deeply. "Really Odette," he murmured and crouche down to her eye level. "What did you expect?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:02 am

Odette sighed, "I...I don't know actually." She admitted and met his gaze steadily before she looked down again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:07 am

"...idiot.." he sighend and stood back up. He did warn her from the start, the whole time, yet still she refused to see the truth. She was living in her own fantasy. "Well now you know..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 am

".....I've always known....I just never minded." She said gently and then rubbed her face. She looked up at him and watched him start to leave, "You were right....I'm an idiot." She said quietly. She got up and turned to go in the opposite direction, "Which is why I'll go....save you the trouble of looking after me." She said with a sad laugh. She just picked a direction and walked....maybe if she was lucky she would stumble over a cliff and end her misery.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:40 pm

His gaze turned dark and grabbed her wrist harshly, sure to leave a bruise after withotu meaning to. "You're also a cowrad. Weak," eh growled and made her lookinto his eyes. "Just beauxe of one person, you decide it's ok to give up both your and someone eles life?" he mutterd, letting his eyes travel down to ehr stomach for a few seconds. "You're much stronger than this. Don't let your life go even more to hell just beacuse of one person... who was not even worth it to start with."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:24 am

She looked down and gently pulled her hand free, "Don't worry...I'll...stay safe...just so you won't have to worry." She said quietly. Silent tears were starting to form but she knew better then to let them fall in front of Michael, "You matter to me." She said quietly.
    (Ahh had too : Good News ;) (tags: Michael) 1334764985197248_animate)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 am

((d'aaaaaaaaaaw 8'D and sorry for being so damn slow on here... have so much other to do >.<))

Those words only seemed topush him further away. he lifted hs hand, as if to caress her cheek but kept it there in mid-air before letting it fall back down to his side.
    "Even after all this, even I can't understand why I do."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:11 pm

She looked down with those damn tears in her eyes, "Oh...right." She whispered and turned away from him. "I should go, thank you for being honest with me." She said in a blank tone of voice, her face free of emotion.
    (Ahhhhh its okie *huggles* I missed you though ;3; )
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:42 pm

((sowwie ;3; i miss you too<333 Dx))

He didn't stop her this time when she turned to leave. "This isn't good bye...girly," he mutterd and turned to his own direction. Was he just giving her false hope? No... he didn't know wether to be worried or angry that he'll end up going back to her.... and even more trouble for him to handle. Again. Joey wans't goning to liek this. At all.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:49 pm

"So why do I feel like it is?" She asked softly, she turned and started to walk even though her heart ached the tears she had been denying herself started to fall quickly and silently. She stumbled away not able to really see where she was headed...just knowing that she had to leave before she said or did something else that annoyed Michael.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 am

"Beacuse you always assume the worst when it comes to yourself," he sated, watched her stumble over feet. "...whatever..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:21 am

She glanced back at him, "Habit....sorry." She whispered and straightened feeling like she was being judged again. And there she went saying something she shouldn't have...she was the worst woman ever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:18 am