Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Left By the Wayside (tags: Michael)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Left By the Wayside (tags: Michael) Empty Left By the Wayside (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:28 am

Odette made her way in the dark as the rain fell....she had nowhere to go, her heart had been broken again and she had a feeling it was about to get worse. She was drenched but she didn't really feel the wind, or the rain....in fact she was in a daze. Tears of her own were falling and joining the rivulets of water from her well soaked person. John had just....left her there....and again she had been hurt. Besides the person she loved, didn't even like her...she slowly sat down in a clearing as she just allowed herself to get even wetter....she was a pathetic, stupid idiot as Michael would no doubt say if he saw her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Left By the Wayside (tags: Michael) Empty Re: Left By the Wayside (tags: Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 am

((I feel this thread is gonna be heartbreaking... *takes out tissues* I'm ready!!!! >8D ))

A much taller figure towerd over her, staring down at the broken woman wordlessly.
    Micheal stood just stood there in silence, expresion unreadable as ever, hands in inside his pockets and completely drenched from the rain as well.
    He knew what had happend, like always. But he didn't find the need to tell her how stupud and pathetic she looked or was right now. He could tell by her face she doing a good job on that herslef.
    Words were all empty anyway, just like he was.
    ...or at least, that's what he ahd thoguht he was up until now, but this woman had made him start to feel things again he had feard. For who's sake he's not quite sur eon anymore. But he knew it would all end in badly. But then again, whenit come to him, when did it ever end in a good way?
    Odette
    Odette

Left By the Wayside (tags: Michael) Empty Re: Left By the Wayside (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:47 am

(you are not alone....*gets tissue*)
    She jumped when she registered the fact that someone was looming over her, she slowly looked up at him and swallowed hard. Of course she had to be thinking about Michael and then he would appear....it made her feel, well more looked out for...no doubt he just saw her as the woman who was always winding up like this. "So I'm guessing you know." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:52 am

He didn't respond and let his gaze wander off somewhere esle.
    She didn't need an answear to something she already knew. What had she been hoping for anyway? it was obvious from the start that it wouldn't have lastet, like her relashionships before. What was it that kept her chasing after the same thing, when she always endedup the same way? he didin't understand, nor did he want to understand.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:58 am

She sighed and looked down as she wrapped her arms around herself. She felt like She was being judged...and that bothered her...why did she want a relationship so bad anyway? And then it dawned on her...for some twisted reason...she always put herself in relationships just so she herself could get slammed. All her life....it had been all she had known....to get hurt....in some twisted form she was so used to it that she set herself up for failure each time...she felt disgusted at herself.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:05 am

A hand was suddenly held out for her to take, if she still was willing to try and crawl up from that deep hole seh constantly found herself in.
    Micheal hated alot of things in this life, liars were one of them. But he found himself being one too these past weeks. he kept pretending he didn't care about her, she just way for him to distract himself with, another victim for him to mess with. Maybe at first that ahd been the case, but now...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:10 am

Odette bit her lip when she saw his hand and then slowly acceped it and got up. She lightly pulled her hand free and looked away from him...she wondered how one touch from him made her pulse jump as if on some bizarre trampoline. She avoided his gaze, still not trusting herself to speak.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 am

"Let's get out from the rain," he mutterd and started to walk, not turning around to see if she was following him. it was up to ehr if she wanted to afterall.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Odette glanced around and then slowly started to follow after him, she didn't have anything else to do....and so far she was curious.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Micheal didn't need to glance behid himself to know she was following him. It didn't surprise him anymore. And he didn't mind either at this point, he ahd grown to used to her... to attached.
    "Do you still feel like that way about me?" he asked out of nowhere without stopping, refering to what she ahd told him the last time they met.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm

She wondered at the question and bit her lip, ".....Yeah, I do." She said softly as she thought about it and how she had somehow crossed the point from liking him to loving him. She inwardly didn't mind the fact that she honestly loved the man...even if he would never return those feelings.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:31 am

He went quiet again. It's funny, how he had both hoped for her to say yes and no. But why bother, he'd bviously only end up hurting her even more than all the other's she's been with. and then there was Joseph... He would only run back to him and leave her behind... or for him to take. Or would he?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:40 am

She wondered what it was he was thinking about and bit her lip, there were times she wished she could get him to open up to her. She remembered her conversation with Grandmother Fa and wondered just how she could help Michael. She could never ask him to do anything more then shat he was willing to do....that was how much she loved him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:47 am

(( Sad d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww<3 x'D))

"So you had a talk with the old hag," he spoke up suddenly. he had seen them tlaking, but not stayed around long enough to hear what they talked about. He hadn't felt it important... but now thinking about it, he started to wonder. After all, Fa always talked to much.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:52 am

Odette wasn't surprised he knew about their talk, "You mean Fa? And yeah we talked....she told me about your past." She said quietly, she wasn't going to lie too him....it was better that he knew that she knew him....and wouldn't lie to him.
    (I knowwwww ;3; *gets tissue*)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:55 am

He stopped walking, keeping his back turned to her. Jospeh had been right about her, like always. She talked way to fukcing much.
    For soem reason, he didn't want Odette to know. She might just be more understanding now, but he didn't want her to be. It had nothing to do with her after all... He didn't want to get more attached to someone... He didn't want to go through the same thing again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:03 am

(eep scared now...o-o)
    Odette stopped right behind him and bit her lip, it probably hadn't been the wiset decision she had ever made but then when had she ever been wise?
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:09 am

((xD))

"I see," he mutterd, not bothering to hide the anger in his voice and strated to walk again. "I'll have to pay the hag a visit. And you, forget all she told you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am

Oodette sighed angrily and followed after him, "I thought you said it didn't matter, so why are so upset that I know? You know everything about me Michael....I...I just wanted to know you better. And yeah its not my business but even you can't deny the fact that there is a reason you haven't killed me yet. If there's anyone you should be directing that anger at...its me not her Michael." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 am

"Stop forcing yourslef into my life!"
    He looked surprised at his sudden outburst. He... never reacted in that way. His expression quickly turned to a furious one and he started to walk again. WHy? Why was there always people who wnated to be a part of his life, even when they knew what kind if man he was. And most importantly, why did he have to grow so attached to thme? It was moments liek these, that he even wishced he could be liek hs brother. Things would be so much easier... so less painful.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:28 am

She stopped and looked down, "Ok then...if that's what you want Michael then I'll go." She said quietly. If it was better that she was gone then so be it....she couldn't deal with the heartbreak anymore anyway.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:39 am

"....fuck it all," he groaled under his breath and turned around, grabbing her wrist and stopped her from walking away any further.
    Let go of ehr idiot, a voice keept saying inside his mind. He know he should let her go, but he... just couldn't anymore. Maybe it wasn't her who kept running after him, mayeb it was other way around.
    He pulled her into a hug and held her tightly. He didn't want to care, about anything. But no matter how much he kept telling himself that, the harder it was to walk away.
    "I've grown to attached to you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:43 am

She was surprised by the hug but even more so at his words, she slowly hugged him back. "I...thought you didn't like me." She said with a nervous laugh.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:46 am

That's what I thought too, he thought and he slowly let go of her.
    Well shit, things just went downhill.
    He noticed it had stopped raining by then and turned his gaze away from hers. "You should still leave, i shouldn't have stopped you..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:52 am

She wished she hadn't said that..."Well since you told me that...I think its only fair I tell you how I feel Michael. Then I'll leave...I..I love you. I really tried not too...I got into other relationships but...none of them worked out because I....I...didn't love either of them...not with my whole heart. I'm not asking you to leave your brothef because that would be selfish of me. I'll be there for you Michael....even though I know I won't be the one you love." She said quietly and turned to go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am