Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex) Empty Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Joseph leaned back and observed as the kid left his home...it was about time he actually talked to his uncle. He followed behind him and once he had left some crowds, Joseph snuck up behind him and threw him into a alley. "Why hello there nephew." He said with a smirk.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex) Empty Re: Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Alex had finally managed to get outside for some fresh air, and for some time to think. Ok, so eh ahd been wrong about his old man. Micheal ahd stayed and was now with Odette. The grils would be content now at leats and wouldn't need the teen around.
    as he was yanked inside an alley he passed, he just groaned annoyed. "Why hello there uncle," he snorted back. "For what do I owe this pleasure?"
    Odette
    Odette

Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex) Empty Re: Uncle Wants to Talk (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Joseph smirked, "I just wanted to hear how you were doing after being seperated from your sister...must be heartbreaking, to be forced from the one you love more then anything." He commented
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:48 pm

He narrowed his eyes. "OH no no no no no, don't try to pull this crap on me," he mutterd. "You may have brainwahsed your own kid but it's not gonna work with me. Now if you'll excuse me..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Joseph chuckled again, "Oh trust me, you'll listen...unless you want your sister hurt again." He said simply.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:01 am

"Oh for the love of..." the teen rolled his eyes. "Ok, litsen here Joey" he said seriously. "If you want people to start litsen to you, you've got to come up with something else than threats 'cause you obviously will try to do it anyway," he stated. "And with me those threats won't work, use your brain and come up something new ok?"
    And his dad now at home, he didn't need to worry about his mother or sister... but thw fatc that Joseph ahd botherd to have a chat with him botherd him...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 am

Joseph laughed, "You got spunk kid...and brains. I've noticed how you treat your sister with...well more possessiveness then is considered healthy, am I right?" He asked
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:10 am

Alex glared darkly at the man. "What exactly do you want?" he snarled, his fists clenching. "You're the last person I want to hear that from..."
    For obvious reasons.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:16 am

He smiled, "Oh I just want to help....after all you want your sister don't you? Don't bother denying it, I know that look. It seems you have another gene of mine." He said with a laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:20 am

"Don't compare to yourself," he said darkly. "I'm diffrent, my own person, and unlike you I want her to be free and happy! Not like some sort of possesion like you see your twin as...!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:24 am

Joseph smirked, "Oh that's how it starts....then those feelings start to get worse. Every time you see her, you'll start imagining things you shouldn't. Until it becomes an obsession...and that obsession becomes dangerous." He said matter-of factly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 am

"Shut up..." he said quietly and looked away from Joseph. He didn't need to ehar this, he was already in to deep as it was. "Why the hell are you encouraging this?! What do you have to gain form it..?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:34 am

Joseph shrugged, "Absolutely nothing, call me bored if you want....either way it won't be long before you something you'll regret....unless you already have?" He asked with a growing smirk.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:37 am

He suddenly slamemd the man against the wall. "I'm not like you!" he burst out. "I am nothing like you! So what if I ovoe her more thna I should?! I'll still let her have her life like she wnats to, without making her feel guilty or trying to stop her form leaving... me..."
    What? What the hell was he just saying...?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:41 am

Joseph started to smile, nit at all phased when he was slammed against the wall, "Hmm I think we both know you're lying. You don't want her to leave you...or to know other people now do you?" He asked with a small smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:43 am

Alex lethis ahnds fall back down to his side, his head lowerd in shame. "Is this punishemnt?" he asked then. "For my old man chooisng mom over you? Is this your way of punishing him..?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 am

Joseph shook his head, "I won't deny it will be very interesting to watch...but surprisingly no this isn't a punishment. You do take after me....its probably why Michael has treated you the way he has. You do know though that you're going to have to be careful with how you bring your sister in to your way of thinking." He said with a smirk.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:54 am

"Is that it...? You'll ust sit bakc and enjoy the the show thne, not caring the leats how your own brother will feel?" he said in disgust. "Or are you just waiting for him to crawl back to you?"
    Truthfully, that's exactly what Alex thougth Micheal would do.
    "Bring her into...? What, no way in hell! These feeling will soon disapear anyway, i'm just... confused...I won't have her disgust with me... or hate me.." he said fearfully.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:00 am

Joseph chuckled, "Oh Michael won't be coming back...and trust me kid those feelings won't go away...they'll only get worse. Soon you'll start crossing lines just to keep her by your side and eventually all that matters is that person." He stated.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:04 am

"You're... letting him go then?" he aksed surprised, and even a little relieved. Then narrowed his eyes again. "You don't know that. I'm not like you i already said that!" he growled. "I'm nto gonna ne dup obsessed over one person like you.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:30 am

Joseph shook his head, "Well maybe I am...and your mind will start to change. First you'll want to start touching her, then you'll start dreaming about her and then you'll want to see her everywhere you go." He said with a knowing smirk.
    (sorry went to dinner x3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 am

((that's ok^^ <3 ))

"Shut up!" he hissed. "I'm not gonna end up like any of you! I'm not crazy, i'm not..." he repeated to himself and turned away.
    His uncle was just saying that to scare him, to mess around with his head. He knew how much Joseph enjoyd that. Heck, he had seen how much his own father enjoyd doing that with other people.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 am

Joseph shrugged, "Well don't say I didn't warn ya when that does happen." He stated simply. He brushed himself off and smirked at him, "I'm sure I'll see you again soon." He said with a slow smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:49 am

"H-hang on," he stutterd and without realsing himself he ahd grabbed Joseph buy the arm. "I-is this the way you've felt?" he asked worried, panic starting to show in his eyes. "How do you... control it?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:55 am

Joseph glanced down at Alex's hand on his arm before he roughly removed it, "You won't...it becomes like a disease..always there wanting to claw its way out. So what are you going to do about it?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:50 pm