Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex) - Page 3 Empty Re: Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:34 pm

She nodded and then rubbed her temples with her fingers as she tried to calm herself down. "There's something else I should tell you Alex." She said quietly
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex) - Page 3 Empty Re: Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:36 pm

He got worried now. Judging by her tone in voice it couldn't be anything good. "Sure, what?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:41 pm

She looked up at him, "Alex....I'm sick...ever since I was little I would get heaches but that's not all. I cough up blood when I get seriously stressed and if I can't calm down I could faint. No one knows what it is...dad said it wasn't as severe as some so I shouldn't die from it." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:45 pm

"You're... you're sick?" he breathed out in schock. "Why didn't you tell me before?! Shit, what if I had caused you to have an attack now or something?!"
    He calmed down. Now that he think about it, he did remember those few time shwne she got these weird headaches whenener she gt sad or something. But it had never been that bad right? Speaking of which... he had heard their father couhgh alot as well....
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:51 pm

She shook her head, "Alex, its not your fault if I get worried or concerned all right? I was going to tell you sooner but...I didn't want you to worry, and really its not that bad..it could be worse." She said quietly as she studied him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 pm

"...this is making you stressed," he stated and staretd to wlak away again. "Dad was right all along, we need a break from each other." Especially with this weird sickness of hers... And they couldn't riks their mother finding out. "We better keep our distance from eahc other until our feelings are sorted out."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 pm

She sighed, she knew he was right but that still hurt...she winced as she watched him walk away, "I'm sorry Alex." She whispered quietly.
    (oh geez all these feels <3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:14 pm

"...why are you apologizing?" he asked and looked back at her once more. "You haven't done anything..."

((hahah yeaaaa sorry i just cna't stop posting here xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Alice frowned, "Because....if I hadn't told you about my illness you wouldn't be leaving, along with our...feelings for each other." She said quietly
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:22 pm

He narrowed his eyes. "Sorry, what was that?"
    He turned fully back around to afce her. "Our feelings? I thoguth you just said you didn't ahve that sort of feelings for me. WOuld you make up your mind?"
    This shouldn't be making him hopefull, but it did.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Alice could see the hope in her brother's eyes and she bit her lip as she could feel her heart hammering she opened her mouth to reply and started coughing. She turned away as she looked at her hand that was now covered with splotches of blood. She turned to look at Alex, "I...I don't know yet." She managed before she coughed again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 pm

"...."
    He grabbe dher around the wrist and stared down at her hand, eyes undreadable as he noticed the blood. "I always thought this color was pretty," he mumbled and stroked his tum over her palm, smearing out the red dots. "I guess dad's worries weren't for nothing. He knew this wasgonna ahppen all along."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 pm

She stared at him confused, "W...what?" She asked as she tried to calm her racing heart. It was getting difficult to stay upright.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:42 pm

He grinned, but not his usual happy or boyish one. It looked more... darker. "Why do you think he locked me up so much in a diffrent room from you whenevr he punished me? And those glares he always gave me whenever I cried or made a fuss for not being with you. Come on, I knwo you've noticed how different he treats me. Even a blind can see that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Alice's breathing was becoming more strained but she pulled her hand away, "T...that's not true...Alex." She whispered as she moved to sit down, the whole world was spinning..."Alex." She whispered before she fainted.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:56 pm

He had quickly knelt down and caught her as she fainted. He hugged her close to him, gently pressing her head agains this chest. "I'm sorry Alice..." he whsiperd agaisnt her hair, closing his eyes. "I won't let these selfish feelings of mine hurt you... I'm not gonna let anything hurt you."

((whaaaaaaaaa lame >.< ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:59 pm

(aaaahh damn it Alice >.<)
    Alice slowly came too in her brother's arms, "W...what happened Alex?" She asked, everything felt....fuzzy. She had a feeling things really were going to change....all because she hadn't been able to calm down.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:03 pm

((x'D sowwie I need to go now ;3; ))

"Hmm?" he hummed softly and glanced down at her face. "You fainted, stressed yourself out pherhaps," he mumbled nad kissed her forehead. He knew she would push him away or aks for him to let her go soon, so he'll just enjoy what would probably be the last time he had the chance to embrace her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm

(awww damn it oh well loove ya :3)
    Alice knew she should pull away but she didn't want too.....not yet anyway. "Yeah, sorry for stressing." She said quietly. What did she feel for Alex? She wished she knew herself....
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm

((Ohohohohoho these naughty twins x'3))

"You're still having a headache?" he murmured softly, surprised that she hasn't pushed him away yet but didn't show it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:25 pm

She sighed, "Its fading, thankfully." She said with a small smile before she lightly moved up. One hand moved up to cup his cheek before she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 pm

He grabbed her hand on his cheek, softly stroking it with his tum as she stared into her eyes.
    Stopp giving me these mixed signals, he thought and pressed their forheads togheter. I have it hard enough as it is.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 pm

She knew she shouldn't have done that...but she wanted to help her brother. Was giving him what he wanted the way to do it? She but her lip, she couldn't lead Alex on...it wasn't fair to him "I hope you find a nice place to move Alex." She said quietly as she pulled back to smile sadly at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm

It felt so cold whe she pulled away from him, and he had to restrain himself himself to not hold her back and keep his arsm at his side. "Hm. Yeah thanks," he mumbled and glanced away from her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 pm

She bit her lip, "Alex....can we ever still be close....even if I...I'm not quite sure about my feelings just yet?" She asked carefully.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 am