Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Odette
Jane Porter
Dimitri
Jim
Rapunzel
9 posters

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) Empty Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 am

*Rapunzel finishes up sweeping the floor to the bakery; once she's finished, she sighs and plops down on the couch near a window; she places her elbow on the arm of the couch and her chin in her hand; with a light sigh, she looks out the window and continues to sit there for a few minutes* ...
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) Empty Re: Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Post  Jim Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:46 am

Well, here goes nothing... Jim thoguth and opene dhte door to the bakery. It really wouldn't surprise him if Rapunzel throwed him up. After all the things he's done,why would she wnat to tlak to him? But... he jut needed to see if she was ok...
    "Punz?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:15 am

*Rapunzel looks up from her daze; she caught herself doing that a lot lately...; she looks at Jim a little surprised, before she stands up* Jim! *she bites her lip* It-it's been a while...! Um...h-how are you doing...?? *she prepares to walk over to him*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:20 am

He gave her a soft smile. "You dn't have to come over, i'll be leaving soon again.I didn't want to bother you," he siad carefully and rubbed his neck."I, um, I wanted to see how you were doing... I've been worried."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:32 am

*Rapunzel shakes her head* Oh, you're not bothering me... Honest.. *her fiddles with her dress* How am I doing...? *she gives a small and sad chuckle* Well...I-I'm alright.. Just...getting through the day. I've been in here a lot lately, really. I haven't gone out much.. But...but why have you been worried...???
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:37 am

He frowned, not beliving her words of doing alright. She sure didn't look like it afterall...
    "Why? 'Cause you're friend," he stated. "Thoguh i udnerstand if you wouldn't want me to call you that now, after all that happend," he chuckled sadly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:03 am

*Rapunzel smiles sadly and shakes her head* No no! It's alright! I'm happy to still be your friend. Trust me...I'm not going to pin anything on you... I'm...not that type of person... But...I'm guessing you heard about...me and Aladdin huh...?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:08 am

"I know you're not," he smiled softly. "Yeah, I've heard. He told me when I visited him, and that other Naveen guy... whoever that was," he mumbled. "I'm sorry, you of all people really dont' deserve to get your heart broken. I know there's really not anything I can do to make you feel better, but I'll always be here for you, if you ever need anything."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:29 am

( Posted a fanart of Jim and Rapunzel... >3> I don't count it as AU btw.. XD )

*When Jim mentions Naveen, Rapunzel can't help but clench her fist; she catches herself and bites her lip, looking to the floor; with a small sigh, she looks at Jim, a small sad smile on her face* Thank you...really. It means...a lot... *she closes her eyes as she looks down again* I don't know why I feel like this... I've never felt my heart hurt so badly before...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:20 am

((d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw that fanart is so adorable *.* <333))

He watched her with sad eyes. "Hey..." He slowly wlake dover to her laya nd comforting hand on ehr shoulder. "It'll pass. I know it's hard and feels like it never will go away but, with time everyhting will get better."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 pm

( ^^ Thanks!!! 8D )

*Rapunzel sighs heavily and gives a sad smile* I've heard that so much lately... And yet... *she shakes her head* It's just...hard.. It really is. *she runs her hands through her hair* But I guess my feelings aren't too important, hm? I didn't try hurting myself when I found out someone didn't love me like I loved them....
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Wordlessly, Jim had had suddenly clsoed the distance between thme and wrapped his amrs around her in a warm and gentle hug. She could push him away, slpa him or yell at him, but he hated seeing ehr like this. Hurt lost... lonely. Punz of all people didn't deserve that.
    And really, no matetr he said to ehr right now wouldn't help anyway.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:21 am

*Rapunzel blinks in surprise, being hugged by Jim; sure he was her friend, but it never seemed like he enjoyed contact; she slowly puts her arms around his back and rests her head on his shoulder, biting her lip and fighting back tears, though it was very hard; her eyes hurt from crying and her throat was terribly sore; she takes short breaths and shakes her head* I'm sorry, Jim... I...I don't mean to be like this...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 am

"Don't be," he told her, surprised himself when she returned the embrace and hugged her a little tighter. "Don't hold it all in Rapunzel, it'll only hurt more if you do. It's ok, you ahve dine nothing wrong. You just...had bad luck."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 am

*Rapunzel exhales roughly* Terrible luck...! *she sniffs, a few tears escaping her eyes* But I don't want to cry anymore... I just wish I was happy again! I liked being happy... But now all I can think about is what I must've done wrong..!
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 am

"That's how life works, we all make mistakes. And hopefully we learn from them..." he said sadly and caressed her head. He couldn't think of anything that the girl could've done wrong though. Maybe she just trusted the wrong people? Wasn't that how it all started to get down hill for her? No, she mostly just had bad luck....
    "I'm sorry all this crap is happening to you Punz. If I could, i'd try to make it all better."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 pm

*Rapunzel sniffs, keeping her head on Jim's shoulder as she shakes her head* D-don't apologize.. Please.. I'm just sorry I had to mess up his head more than it already was... I was stupid to think he could have felt anything for me. It was you he loved...I don't know why I thought I could've changed that...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 am

He shaked his head softly. "Punz, he really cared about you, and you made him realise things I tired to make him understand for years," he chuckled a little. "He didn't lvoe me... he was just, too attached," ge mumbled. "I only kept hurting him, but you never did."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip* ...And yet...I ended up hurt, hm..? *she sighs sharply* I'm sorry... I don't mean to sound so negative...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 am

"It's ok. You need to let all that anger and sadness out. You cna be as harsh and negative towrads me as you feel like," he chuckled, though meaning every word.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:42 am

*Rapunzel looks at Jim* N-no..! I can't! You're my friend. I'd never yell at you... I...I don't want to yell at anyone... *she gulps*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:45 am

He gave her a firm look. "Punz, don't you think that I of all people would deserve that?" he said lowly. "Yell at me, punch me, I won't mind or care. This time you don't need to step in and help someone, it's my turn."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 am

*Rapunzel sniffs and chokes up a little; she really didn't want to yell or hit Jim, but she really just was so upset at that moment; she clutches his shirt before running off and up the stairs of the bakery; a few seconds later she comes back down with a large pillow in her hands; keeping her eyes closed, mostly full of tears, she begins to hit Jim with the pillow swiftly*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 am

((xDDDDDDDDDD d'aaaaaaaaaw))

He rased an eyebrow as she suddenly ran up the staris, and thoguth she wnated him to leave. Bur as he was about to trun around, he heard her running back down and bfore he knew himself what was happenign he was being hit with a pillow.
    He couldn't held back a small chuckle, nad let her conitnue on hitting him. Even like this she amde sure not to hurt him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 am

( She really doesn't want to hurt him. xD )

*After a while she stops hitting him with the pillow and exhales, dropping it to the floor; she looks at Jim, pouting a little* You made me do that..! *she turns her head* Sorry... I do feel a little better though....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:22 am