Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Odette
Jane Porter
Dimitri
Jim
Rapunzel
9 posters

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Post  Jim Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:11 pm

((hahaha they kinda do, though I know very little of that anime^^ and by the way, the council caught Jim and he's now in prison x'3 *hides*))

Jim laughed more, enjoying this teasign a little too much but ehr really couldn't help it this time. Her reactions was too funny and adorbale. "Whaaat? i never said I was going to teach you anything did?" he chuckled, trying to block her small attacks.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:17 pm

( xD The boy picks on the girl constantly for her adorable awkwardness. XD It's a nice anime! ^^ It's called Gakuen Alice! :3
    And WHAT?! DDDDDD: Nuuuuuuu! T__T Does Rapunzel need to bail him out! >:I She'll do it! Dunnno how...BUT SHE WILL! X'D )

*Rapunzel stops hitting him and huffs, pouting* Well, the way you put it, I thought you were going to help... You need to be better with your words, mister! *she pokes his nose*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:25 pm

((ooh now I remmebr 8D my firend likes that series^^ and haha he won't abel to get bailed out this time, he's escaed prison lots of tims before. But Punz could stand up to him, with Al and Ariel, and even anya will help I think xD he'll need all the support he can get 8D))

"Pehraps that was my point?" he said matter of factly. "To confuse. Geez, use your brain little more Punz~"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 pm

( Yeah! It's a very cute show!! ^^
    *flail* She will! ;-; DX Lol xD She doesn't want her friend in prisooooon!!! )

*Rapunzel sighs, glaring at him* So you were TRYING to confuse me???
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:16 pm

((he'll get sentencd to death if they don't get the twins x'3 *hides*))

"Uh yeah. Wasn't that wwhat I just said? Punz, you're slooooooooow~"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:05 am

( DX Well...Rapunzel's already had a run-in with a twin. Not sure if she's want to do it again... o__e Then again, if she's with other people, maybe she'll be okay! She doesn't want Jim to die!!! T-T I WILL KILL HER IF HE DIES!!!! DDDDX< )

*Rapunzel blushes from frustration and facepalms* ....You...
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:09 am

((well, the council and royals will try and take care of the twins<333 thye're just gonan need soemoen to defend Jim<33 ^^))

"Awww you're blushing again. Beacuse of me? Defentiely," he winked, teasing again.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 am

(WAIIIT WHAAAT??!! HE WILL??!!)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:21 am

( Then Rapunzel will definitely be there to defend him!! *signs her up* >:I )

*Rapunzel twitches and glares at him, in an embarrassed manner* I don't even know what to say anymore. You've taken my sadness and anger and turned it into two COMPLETELY different emotions! *she flails her arms around but only for a few seconds as she brings them back down to her hips, quickly* And for some...odd reasons, I'm not minding it too much.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 am

((GOOD! 8'D and um, justa warning, he's being cold to everyoen beaucse he's trying to push them away, for their own sake x3))

He smiled smugly. "Then my job here is done. Misson accomplished," he siad a little cocky. "I prefer seeing you like this thna crying so... yeah."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 am

(Odie will too...DON'T DIE ON ME JIMBO!!)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:41 am

( Eh, Rapunzel acts the same whether people are cold or nice to her so it won't phase her how he acts. X'D )

*Rapunzel taps her chin* Hm...so you prefer seeing me flustered and getting the wrong idea than upset? *she giggles* Eh, nice choice I suppose.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:16 pm

((aww Oddie<33 and thta's great, just what i expected from Punzzie 8'D <33))

He nodded. "Yupp, you're even giggling now. I'm even more good at this cheering up stuff than I thought."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:14 am

( Wink
    *resists Rapunzel coming onto Jim; resists so hard; resiiiiiiiiiits* o.e )

*Rapunzel chuckles and rolls her eyes* If you say so, then yep!! But maybe I beg to differ.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 am

((hahaha i'm sorry for making things so hard...? x'D))

He pouted. "Awww you're no fun. I thought i was doing somrthing good for once here."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:09 am

( XD As you should be! The only reason I'm not doing it...is..because. Hm...why aren't I..?...
    Oh! It's because I don't want to get attached to these two as a couple since Jim is already taken! >3< But I can't help it! *flail* )

*Rapunzel giggles* Well, tell me, who else have you ever cheered up, hm?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:15 am

((^^well... seems Ariel is getting along quite nicely with two other guys as well so... x'3 as things are now, i don't how things will work out for him and his relationships ;3; ))

Hi smile faded slowly. "No many... or anyone should I say."
    Has ever really cheered up Ariel? Maybe as kids, but that was before he starting losing it all togheter. And Al? he did nothing but hurt him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:25 am

( Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 4 11th_doctor_gif_by_magicalmayhem7-d46vkyf Oh..? )

*Rapunzel blinks, tilting her head* Really...? Well...you're very good at it. I was just teasing before..! *she gives him a light nudge, trying to bring his smile back* But...why? You have friends, I know you do. So...how have you not made them feel better...?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:30 am

((yeah... x'D Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 4 Tumblr_mb3kpf7nnk1rrry3p))

"No, it's only the other way around. And i only keep tyring to push them away. WHy do they keep botheirng with me when all I do is treat them like pests?"
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 am

[Oh, the DRAMA... Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 4 Tumblr_mb38jsIeBq1qay5ogo1_500 ]
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 am

( <33 *huggles* XD But y'know, it's okay!! Cuz, Punzie will be there for Jim if anything happens. Wink With the relationship I mean. Comforting. Yeah. >3> XD
    Ahaha, Cami. xD Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 4 Tumblr_lnl9niXl0A1qjifdm )

*Rapunzel bites her lip* ....It's because they care about you! You're their friend and nothing in the world, not even dirt in their faces will change that. And the sooner you start to realize it, the sooner you won't question what any of you do!
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 am

((hahahah oh you two<333333))

Jim could just smakc himself. He wasn't here to talk about his own stupid problems, but to make Punz feel better. But he couldn't help but feel it was only pity his 'firends' felt for him. Jim never did anything for them afterall...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 am

*Rapunzel crosses her arms* What?? Am I saying the wrong thing? *she sighs* Sorry. Maybe not only laughter helps make me feel better, but talking to people about their problems too! Especially friends. Though everyone in this town is my friend. If they aren't, I just haven't met them yet! *she giggles then stops* Or, they creep me out. *she shudders before turning to Jim* The point is, you can't run and hide from your problems forever, you know that...I think better than anyone.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:20 am

He allowed a small smile to show again. If there was anyone besides Ariel he would never doubt in being caled his friend, it would Rapunzel.
    "I really don't deserve you being by my side, You see to much good in me, it worries me I'll dissapoint you again."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:55 am

*Rapunzel smiles a bit sadly at him, before hugging him lightly then letting go* You won't disappoint me, Jim. And if you do, it'll be for like...two seconds, then I'll forgive you! *she giggles and shrugs* I can't stay mad at you. I really can't.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:57 am