Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Odette
Jane Porter
Dimitri
Jim
Rapunzel
9 posters

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:58 am

He forwned, looking more sad then relived to hear her say that. "You shouldn't be so forgiving Punz..."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Post  Rapunzel Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:18 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip, looking to Jim before running a hand through her hair* I know I shouldn't... I know I shouldn't..! But I can't-- It's just...in me! Everytime something happens and I think I'll never forgive the person, I just...do...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 am

He reahced out a hand towards her face, brushing soem of her hair away. "You're just so kind to people, that they easily take adavantege of you. That's what scares me..."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:30 am

*Rapunzel looks at Jim, a bit in fear; he was right; it is how people take advantage of her; first her art, then Eric...what next?? She folds her arms, clutching them tightly as she stares to the floor; her eyes still trembling with worry* Great...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am

"Ah no I didn't... fuck.." Jim grumbled and rubbed his head. "I'm sorry Punz, i didn't mean to bring this up... You never did anything wrong, you just had bad luck. Sorry I said that."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 am

*Rapunzel pauses before shaking her head* No no, it's fine... You're right. I know you are. It's just...taking me a while to...realize it, I guess. But it's okay. *she smiles sadly to him*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:56 am

He shaked his head. Why was he so good at destroying the good moments? "I should leave... But i'm really glad I got to speak with you. I hope i made a difference, and well you managed to amke me feel better. Again," he said with a soft smile."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 pm

*Rapunzel's eyes sadden a little; if he left, she didn't know who else she'd be able to talk with; maybe someone would come visit her? She didn't know; she felt lonely, but she couldn't keep Jim to herself like a stray puppy; she sighs and nods to him, smiling sadly* Alright then... I'm happy I got to speak with you too. Hopefully I'll see you around again? Uh...before you go... *she turns around and goes off, to the counter, picking out a soft, fresh sweet roll; she wraps it up before handing to him* Careful, it's hot. *she smiles again and bites her lip* And...and sorry...for this... *she sighs before clutching his shoulders and pulls him til his lips touch against hers; she breaks the kiss as quick as she started it and blinks at Jim, her face very red with nerves; she looks at him surprised, mostly just surprised with herself before she shakes her head, putting herself back to normal* O-ok...uh...y-you can...go....now...sorry.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:45 am

((;3; whaaaaaa my heart x'DDD Punz<3333))

It was funny how his stomach suddenly rememberd it needed to fed when she handed him the sweet roll. He smiled gratefully, her stuff alwasy tasted the best.
    "About wha-?"
    His question got cut off as her lips tpuched his quickly.
    He blinked, barely understadning what had just happend as it went so fast. He was surprised to say the least, but not as much as Rapunzel was apperntly. "That's ok," he mumbled, at loss of what to say. "Thank you Punz, for all of this... will you be alirght?"

(Jim's in shock! 8D)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 am

( Asdfghjkl. I's sorry!!! And yay!!! bounce )

*Rapunzel's face still remained a bit red as she looks at Jim with a nod* I'll be okay! Really. I hope you will be too. I don't want you getting into any more trouble... I'm sure it won't stop you...but at least I've said what I'm hoping for. *she giggles lightly and a bit nervously*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:44 am

((lol is it good that he is? xD))

"yeah, i'll just keep trying to stay out of it," he mumbled, still surprsied at what just happend. "Thanks again Punz. Really, you're the most important firend I have right now."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:57 am

( XD Uhhhh...well, I guess it depends if it's good or bad that he is. xD )

*Rapunzel blinks at him in surprise* Most important...? Me?? ... *she bites her lip; she had never been most important to anyone before, so she really didn't know how to respond; she stays silent for a few seconds as she looks to the floor, just nodding to Jim* A-alright... Th-thank you... Thank you, thank you. *she giggles a bit sheepishly as she smiles*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 am

((hahaha i don't even know myself... ^^Wink)

"Yes. You," he smiled. "Hey Punz, beofre I leave... why did you do that?" he asked carefully, refering to the kiss he ahd just recivied. He was worried about what it would mean, sicne he did not wnat to lose her as a friend and be yet another one to hurt her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:53 pm

*Rapunzel looks at Jim, slightly hoping he wouldn't bring it up, but knowing it would happen* I...I don't know... I'm sorry... I-it was that...heat of the moment kind of thing...? *she exhales, looking away, beginning to blush again* M-maybe...I was trying to see if I felt anything... *she nods, convincing herself* Yeah...that was probably what it was for!
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:56 pm

He frowned, only getting more concernd and worried. He should stop asking here and just turn around and leave. He'd just end up huritng her, and he'd probably wouldn't be able to ahndle that now of all times.
    "Don't apoligize, I know what you mean," he smiled. "Thanks ocne again, hope I see you around more often from now on," he stroked her cheek beofre turning to the door.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:13 pm

*Rapunzel rubs her arm as he turns to leave; she really hoped to herself she didn't mess up the friendship they had; at the moment, he was her only true friend; coming to check on her after her heart was slightly broken and wanting to see her laugh, so cheering her up as best as he could; she hoped nothing could ruin the bond that these two had...* Same... Goodbye.

( Ok so...I have no idea how she's going to hear about Jim in prison, sadly. X'D She's not really close friends with anyone that could tell her. >.< )
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm

((hmmmm well i have Dimi o3o maybe he could run into her and tell her or something?^^))
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:15 pm

[YOU'RE FRIEND WITH MARINA PUNZIE!!!! DX]
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:18 pm

((oh yeah! Marina would be better to tell Punz when I think about it x'D))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:20 pm

( Hahaha. xD Right! Okii dokii then! Razz Shall we? )
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 pm

[Yep!!! ^^ Do you want to start? :3]
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 pm

( Sure!! In the bakery right?? )
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:28 pm

[Sure!!! Bake those cookies again! Damon is hungry, XDDDD]
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:36 pm

( xDD Hahaha. Will do! )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 am