Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Odette
Jane Porter
Dimitri
Jim
Rapunzel
9 posters

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Post  Jim Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:38 am

((so cuuuuuuuuute x'3 I cna totally picture this in my head 8D))

Jim laughed softly picked up the pillow. 2And I'm glad you did, if it made you feel better," he smiled. "Thoguth it felt more like someoen was tickling me."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything's Okay... ( Tag Jim )

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:47 am

( Me too. xD )

*Rapunzel looks to Jim, staying silent for a bit before she giggles, holding her hands over her mouth* Still sorry.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 am

His smile grew slightly. Hearign ehr laugh again was really nice to hear. "I'm glad I could be of some help for once," he snickerd and put his hands inside his pocket. "You're much cuter when you laugh."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:33 am

*Rapunzel continues to giggle before she blushes slightly, looking over to Jim; she laughs a little more, covering her blush with her hair* Thank you... I guess.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:55 am

"Did I say something I shouldn't have..?" he asked with an apolgetic look. Jim had always been blunt, so eh didn't really think much throguh it or care when he said right out what he thought.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 pm

*Rapunzel looks at him with a raised eyebrow before she giggles and shakes her head* No, you didn't! It just caught me a bit off surprise.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:57 am

"Whatever you say," he chuckled and messed up her hair. "It's really nice to see and hear you laugh again though. Really. It makes others around you happy as well."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:30 am

*Rapunzel pouts as Jim messes up her hair; she smiles a little at him* Does it? *she chuckles under her breath* I dunno.. Most people are weirded out by my giddiness. I'm starting to be able to tell...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:33 am

"That's beacuse they're not used to someone as sweet and nice i this town," Jim said simply. "So don't ever change 'kay? Meetign you, even I changed a little."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:50 am

( I replied at the Gates with Mowgli, btw! ^^ )

*Rapunzel looks to Jim, smiling as she shakes her head* I...I won't... I'll try not to.. *her head tilts a little* You changed a bit by meeting me?? How so?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:55 am

(oh sorry, just need to figure out what to post there x'D)

He titled his head a littled and rubbed his neck, lookign a little embaressed. "Well, i stopped hating everything or everyone saw..."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:29 am

( S'okay! )

*Rapunzel looks at Jim with softness in her eyes* Well that's a wonderful thing to change. *she smiles warmly and nods to him* I'm happy to know I helped you stop hating people. That makes me very happy, actually..! *she giggles, twirling a lock of hair on her finger*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:33 am

"Yeah it is," he smiled slightly. "Though, it dosen't matter now anyway... not after what I've done..." he mumbled and looked away from her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:45 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip; she wasn't sure how to really answer him after that statement; she closes her eyes and exhales before looking at him sincerely, taking one of his hands gently* I admit...when I heard about what had happened that night...I was...afraid.. Not because I thought about if you would snap or...who you might hurt next. I was just afraid..because I didn't think I'd be able to see you again after. I didn't know what you'd plan on doing or anything, so I was...afraid. But no matter what, through all that time, I still thought of you as my close friend. Sure, I'm not going to...lie and put myself in denial, thinking you didn't..do anything. But everyone makes mistakes, remember? That doesn't mean I-- your friends would think of you any less because of those mistakes... *she pouts to herself* Gosh...I don't normally give lectures like that.... *she rubs her forehead* Maybe I really am different than I used to be...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:07 am

((D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaw I love you ))

Jim just stare at her, eyes growing slightly wider in surprise. She hadn't been afraid or worried about what he thought she'd be. Not at all. Really, people like her he would never really understand.
    A small smile started to show on his face. Wonder how'd she react if she knew why he did all that. Not that it's really an excuse...
    "Even after all the fucked up things happening in my life, you still manages to surprise. You're sure soemthing else Punz."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 pm

( ^^ <3 *still ships* ;3 )

*Rapunzel smiles softly, rubbing her head with a light blush* I dunno.. Not sure to say I'm.."something".. I've still got a lot to learn.. You know that.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm

((x'D stop making me feel bad :'3 <3))

"Yeah, so have I. Everyone still has..." he returned the smile.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:36 pm

( Feel bad??? I would never! DX I just like them together. That's all. XD Honest. ^^ I'll vid them more EVENTUALLY! XDD )

*Rapunzel nods, giving a light shrug* True. *she runs her hands through her hair with a sigh as she wipes her eyes* Gosh, I feel so much better... Thank you, Jim. Really.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:42 pm

((haha I know I know<3333 and when you've made tem, make sure to show me Very Happy))

"For real?" he chuckled, a little surprised to hear her say that. he ahd always been good at making people feel bad, in a painful way that is. Guess he really is chaning for the better, somehow...
    "You're welcome then."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:00 pm

( Will do!!! I've got sooooooooooooo many ideas. *-* Just need time to do them... X'D )

*Rapunzel smiles a little more warmly* I mean, I'm still a little...y'know... But...I'm happier. *she bites her lip* What...what do you think I should do...? About Aladdin, I mean.. I...I really don't want to see him...but I know I can't avoid him forever..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 pm

((take your time honey<333 Very Happy))

"Uh well..."
    Jim rubbed his neck and glanced away a little. It's funny how the few friends he had asked him about these stuff.
    "Just don't see him for now. You don't need to right? Just wait it out until you feel better."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:28 pm

( ^^ TY~ I got to play Jim in another RP and a friend of mine played Rapunzel. They got together and I was spazzing. *-* XDD )

*Rapunzel exhales and fiddles with her hair as she listens to him; she bites her lip, not wanting to make him uncomfortable, but she really wanted to know something* J-Jim... Why...-- If the two of you were friends for such a long time....why didn't....I mean...well.. Why didn't you like him the way he liked you...? *she wasn't trying to pester him, but maybe she was still trying to understand "love"*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 pm

((i know, I remember when you told me that<333 Wink ))

His eyes turned blank. "You can't force yourself love somone just like that Rapunzel," he said lowly and looked away from her. "I do really care about that idiot," he chuckled slightly. "But not in the way he wnated me to. And the way we care dabout each othet was, well, unhealthy. And we'd both get hangend if people ever found out."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm

( Ah. XDD Lol. Maybe one day in another RP, you could get Jim and I could get Rapunzel and work somethin' out. ;3 XDD )

*Rapunzel looks at Jim, a little in surprise* H-hanged?? *she trembles as she turns her face to the ground; the thought of her close friend and the boy she still slightly loved being hanged just put a large pit in her stomach; she exhales shakily, trying to get the thought from her mind as she looks back at Jim* I...I understand.. I'm sorry. I guess I'm still new to this...love...feeling...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:02 pm

(( Cool i'd love that <3))

"Yeah, two guys togheter is taboo after all..." he mumbled. "Even i thoguth so, so I only ended up using him for my own curiosity," he grimaced, disgusted with himself.
    "No one understands 'love' Punz. It'd different to everyone."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am