Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Missed me? [Tag: Odette]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Missed me? [Tag: Odette] Empty Missed me? [Tag: Odette]

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:13 am

Eric broke into her house again... He needed to finish this, but first he needed to lock her into the house. He stayed at her room for hours, waiting for her to get home. He decided that after this was all finished, he would run away, far from here and have another fresh start, this time with his mother...

Everybody would be okay without him, Rapunzel, Belle, Cinderella, his old friend Gaston, and even the brat of his cousin.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Missed me? [Tag: Odette] Empty Re: Missed me? [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:26 am

Odette headed home on Angus and after dismounting she tied him off and headed inside, she was still thinking about that conversation with Phoebus. She honestly hoped he could move on...even though she felt awful that he still loved her and she couldn't return those feelings. She kicked her shoes off and headed to the kitchen where she poured herself a glass of water. After taking a sip, she looked out the window ans sighed....how could she help Phoebus anyway?
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:35 am

He heard some noises coming from the stalls and then at the kitchen... It seemed that she was finally at home. He silently closed her window and kept the key of it into his pocket. The early this job was over the better for him to go back home.

He walked silently to the living room and leaned at the door of her bedroom, folding his arms. ''Missed me?'', he cooed tilting his head to the side seeing her at the kitchen.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:42 am

A knife hurtled towards him and buried itself deeply into the wall inches from his head, "Next one goes through your head unless you leave now." Odette said as she flipped her second knife in her hand.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:46 am

Eric didn't move when he saw the knife, and when it buried into the wall he glanced briefly to the side before sighing. ''I'll take that as a no. And for your information I didn't miss you either...'', he said blankly and took the knife out from the wall, he didn't even took her threat seriously....
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:49 am

Odette snorted, "Oh is that so? Look can we just skip to the part where you're mad at me for being the person Joseph wants so you can do your duty and save your mother?" She asked dryly as she glared at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:53 am

''Look, I really have nothing against you, and I don't know why Joseph is so obsessed on you... So if you please enter into your room so I can lock you in until he's here, I'll be glad'', he scoffed and pushing himself from the door frame, making room to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:57 am

Odette rolled her eyes, "Yeah...uh no can do Eric." She said flatly and headed to the door. She grasped the handle and tried twisting it but it was locked, "Oh you slimy bastard." She muttered and turned on Eric. "Let me guess, you locked it from the outside huh?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
    (kinda hope that its ok I added that in XDD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:02 am

He smirked darkly and walked to the front door, shutting her only way out... ''Sometimes I can be smart...'', he said with a hint of sarcasm. ''Or you go to your room wilingly, or I'll have to put you in there.'', he said with a small shrug.

[No, that's perfect... I pictured she tried to get out from the back door... Correct me if I'm wrong.. XD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:13 am

She glared at him, "Bite me." She growled before she kneed him in the crotch and then tried kicking down the door. She hated how she always wound up like this....why did she have the worst luck?
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:21 am

Eric arched for a moment, but then he turned around and pinned her arms on her back... ''I'm glad I don't need to have sex with you this... I'm not in the moody of it now'', he said against her ear while he dragged her inside her room.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:27 am

She gruned and then managed to free one hand long enough to stab him in the shoulder, "Well good! I don't want your dick anywhere near me anyway." She snarled and pulled herself free before she tried escaping again.
    (soo dead o-o)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 am

With cold blood he tugged the knife from his shoulder. He rushed towards her and stabbed her onto the back, at her shoulder line. Before she could move again, he knocked her, beating the knife hard on her head... ''Why I didn't do this before...?'', he sighed seeing her shoulder bruised. He shrugged and carried her limp body to her room. He tossed her into the bed and left the room, making sure it would be dark when she wakes up, and the door safely locked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 am

(ohh meanie Eric o-o)
    Odette didn't even have time to make a noise before she was knocked unconscious.
    --
    It was towards evening when a man on horseback arrived, slumped in front of him lying down was a person with a hokd covering their features. Once the horse had stopped the man dismounted and pulled the figure off the horse roughly before walking with them towards the cottege. "So Eric, you've made me proud hmm?" asked Joseph once he stepped dragging the hooded person in with him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:46 am

[XD]

Eric was seating at the couch when he arrived... He knew he would come here after his signal at the woods. He was flipping the knife with their blood while Joseph walked in briging another figure with him.
    When he said he made him proud, Eric let a dry laugh out, it didn't sound good as he imagined it would be, but he didn't care about him anymore...

''I've done what you asked, Joseph... Now I have to go back. If you excuse me...'', he said and buried the knife on the arm of the couch before he stood up.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:53 am

Odette woke up in her room with her head throbbing in pain, she let out a little moan and slowly sat up. She winced, Eric had stabbed her in the back, "Coward." She muttered angrily, at least it didn't seem as deep as it could be. She froze though when she heard the sound of Joseph talking. Not good....
    --
    Joseph smirked, "Oh please take your time....after all we're in no hurry." He said with a dark smile.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:57 am

[Eric's so dead now...]

''You might be in no hurry, but I'm not... Have fun with her, and please'', he said softly, stepping in front of him, ''Stop raping around, or else you'd end like grandpa'', he tilted his head and started to walk away from him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:59 am

((O______________O holy shit Eric xDDDD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:02 am

(its not Eric I'm worried about....)
    Odette tried opening her window but cursed when she found out it was locked, she made a noise and then pulled out her hairpin. Maybe she could use her hairpin to unlock the window...one could hope anyway.
    --
    Joseph's eyes narrowed and before Eric could quite realize what had happened the hood on Eric's mother was ripped off. "You might want to choose your next words very carefully kid." He said in a dark voice as he held a knife to her throat. "Now get Odette." He ordered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:08 am

Eric swallowed hard as he felt his heart sinking. He paled seeing his mother at the ground, he studied her for a moment and got less worried when he saw she was breathing. He only nodded and walked back to Odette's door, his hands were trembling, but after a while he could open it... ''It's time...'', he said simply to the blonde inside the room, and focused his gaze back to his mother.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:14 am

Odette cursed as her fingers shook too much and froze when she heard Eric open the door. Instead of responding, she turned around pressed herself against the window. "No." She said simply.
    --
    Joseph smirked down at the woman and then started digging his knife into her shoulder, "Stop wasting time Eric! Otherwise you'll have to watch me rape her and then kill her." He said with a twisted smirk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:19 am

He growled quietly seeing the face his mother made when Joseph dug the knife into her shoulder. He didn't want to take his eyes from her, but still he didn't want her hurt. He hushed inside the room and grabbed her by her good arm and dragged her to Joseph... ''I'll give her to you if you leave my mother and I walk from here after'', he pointed, holding Odette tightly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:23 am

Odette grimaced, his hands on her were too tight and she wanted nothing more then to stab him.
    --
    Joseph smirked, "You really think you can get past me? Not that it would matter anyway." He said coldy before he slashed the woman's throat viciously and then shoved her body at Eric. "There's your mother." He said with a laugh.
    (o-e Joey is a sick creep)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:36 am

Eric fell into his knees to the floor with his mother in his arms... He didn't bother on letting Odette free, or with the man on the room. ''Mother? Please, wake up... Please, don't leave me'', he whispered next to her ears and brought her limp body next to him, ''Please'', he pleaded hopeless, knowing she was no longer with him. He started crying in pain, and held her closer to him, feeling guilt for this happening to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:42 am

Odette stared at the body in front of her with blank eyes and then whimpered when Joseph easily pulled her out of Eric's grip. "Well its been awhile hasn't it?" He asked with a sneer as he looked at her. Odette yanked her hand free and backed up, "So you're here to kill me." She stated in a calm tone. Joseph smirked and nodded before he roughly knocked Eric out. "I can't have him getting any ideas." He stated flatly before he got up and withdrew his sword.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:47 pm