Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Missed me? [Tag: Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Missed me? [Tag: Odette] - Page 4 Empty Re: Missed me? [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Odette sighed, "Yeah I guess you have a point." She admitted and slowly helped him walk forward. "Why did you get out of bed anyway?" She asked, she was more surprised then anything.
    --
    Joseph folded his arms as he observed them and sighed, it was taking all his self-restraint not to grab his brother away from her. He should've killed her before Michael became too attached....now he was going to have to watch as Michael stayed with Odette.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:10 pm

((...oh the irony. This wouldn't have happend if you did as Mike told you all those years ago Joey xDDD))

"I needed fesh air," he said bluntly, both a lie and truth. He stopped walking forwad, and just stood still. It felt so peaceful. How long until he could rest like that?
    "You should go back inside..."

((aaand gotta go, see ya ;D ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:19 pm

She sighed and studied him wordlessly, "So should you." She said gently after a moment. She lightly placed one hand on his arm, "You don't want Joseph carrying you back to bed now do you?" She asked lightly.
    --
    Joseph rubbed the back of his neck and turned away from them....he wasn't sure how to proceed.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:24 am

"I know," he sighend. "Not sleep would actually me though.but it would for you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 am

She sighed and looked down, "Fine...I'll get some sleep, just take it easy." She said quietly and gently let go of him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:39 am

He stood firmly on his spot as she let go of him, surprisngly giving ehr a soft lookas if saying 'he'd be ok' before turning his attentinon up to the dark night sky.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:44 am

Odette smiled and kept walking, she sighed and entered her home. After she entered she headed to her couch and laid down, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.
    --
    Joseph studied Michael as he stood looking up at the night sky, he sure seemed like he was contemplating something.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 am

"So, are done wiht your boy toy now?" Michael asked bluntly, referign to his nephew. "Or have you other things planned for him?"
    Naturally, Mike didn't care what Jospeh would do with Eric, wether he'd still be using him or not. As long as he stopped his obsession over revenge.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:57 am

Joseph shrugged, "Not yet....he's not useful anyway." He said shortly as he leaned against the porch railing. He wondered why Michael would even ask about his nephew anyway.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 am

He snorted, not really caring. Ruining others life with no purpose was what they both did afterall, no matter to who it was.
    "Huh," he mumbled andlooked down at his stomach, feeling with his hand over his wound. "You're not any good at pathicng people up," he commented, lifting up his now bloodcovered hand.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:07 am

Joseph sighed and made his way towards him, "Well it wouldn't have reopened if someone had stayed in bed like they were supposed too idiot." He growled and picked him up, the last thing he wanted was to be responsible for his brother bleeding out again. He carried him back inside and to Odette's room where he laid him back down on the bed. "Don't move." He ordered and went to get the supplies.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:13 am

Michael really only wnated to punch him in the face when eh broguth him back inside, but knew it was betetr to acutally litsen to his twin this time.
    He's overreacting, he thought annoyed to himself and decided to stay in bed for now. Had it been someone else giving him orders, they would've sot their heads before they could've finished their sentences.
    Singhing, a placed a hand over his eyes tiredly. Beign hurt like this, unable to move... it brought him back to times he whised to only be a mere old nightmares.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:21 am

Joseph re-entered the room and sighed when he saw Michael...he didn't look good. "Hey....you'll be out of that bed faster if you actually lie down in it for a few days. I know you hate it but just stop pushing your limits...having you dead is not something I want to be responsible for." He said flatly as he started rebandaging the wound.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:25 am

He lifted his hand to glance up at his brother. he was quiet for a while, just lookign at the other rebandaging the deep and nasty wound he had casued.
    "I'm not going anywhere," he suddenly said, voice as always emitonless and flat, but this time with a hint of soemthing else. "So stop worrying."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:32 am

Joseph glanced over at him, "Well good, cause its nice knowing I have you watching my back." He admitted before he finished rebandaging the wound.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:43 am

He snickerd. "Like you ever appreciated it," he mutterd. "You just don't like sharing. But then again, who am i to say that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:47 am

Joseph shrugged, "So you and Odette huh? How did that happen anyway?" He asked with a little frown.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:50 am

"Cna't really answear myself," he shrugged. He had an idea on how it started though, but Joseph wouldn't like hearign what it was.
    "...she reminded me of someone. And so did you..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:53 am

Joseph sighed, "I remind you of him don't I?" He asked quietly
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:57 am

"As if that wasn't obvious enough," he snarled and lokekd away, frowning. "I didn't acre at first, beaucse you only acted like that fucking pedophile when i wans't aroudn or couldn't see. But then it beacme so dman natural for you, that you had to be like that infront of as well. Of course I wouldn't be able to stand it at some point. But then again, why should you care?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:08 am

Joseph smirked and got up his expression cold and calm, "You're right Mike...I am like him, I enjoy raping people I like hearing them scream. I never did tell you how it started but I can see why dad enjoyed hurting others." He said with a small smile.
    (eepy :S)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:11 am

[Geeeezz... Eric feels the same... It seems he's not so diffent from daddy after all... :s]
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:13 am

"You never needed to tell me idiot," he snarled and sat up again, ignoring the pain in his abdomen. "I was neve rblind, i just choose to ignore it, beaucse eventually I grew to enjoy inflicting pain on other as well, just not in the exact same way."
    He grunted and leaned forwad a little when breathing normallywas troudblign again. He couldnt' egt to worked up it seems... "I didn't even care that you enjoyed hurting me as well."

((Eric and Jim have their similarities with their fathers... x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:16 am

Joseph sighed, "You still don't." He pointed out dryly and lightly pushed Michael back down before he sat back down. "I know you don't like what I do, so why stick around?" He asked
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 am

He rolled his eyes. Why the hell did he keep asking question he already knew the answears too?
    "Beacuse our whole life, you've been the only thing I could lean on to stay alive. The thoguht of not staying with you, down't make sense to me anymore."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:23 pm