Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Missed me? [Tag: Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Missed me? [Tag: Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Missed me? [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:43 am

(MIKEY'S TURRN!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:47 am

((....I really wanna give Eric a hug ;3; ))

Someone grabbed Joseph's arm from behind then ina strong grip, making the man unable to move it any further.
    "Jospeh," a dark voice sounding so much like his own growled. "That's enough."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:50 am

(holy o-o *gets the popcorn*)
    Odette's eyes widened when she saw Michael stopping Joseph, "And why should I do that?" growled Joseph as he yanked his arm free from Michael's grip. Odette's eyes flicked between them, it seemed she had somehow managed to come between them...
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:56 am

((can i have some...? xD))

Micheal kept his calm expression and moved until he was standing between the two, blocking his brother's path to the woman.
    He catsa quikc glance at Eric and his mother in the floor and sighend. He had tried to warn the boy.
    "Beacuse I'm asking you too."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:00 am

(*hands you some and cuddles next to you*)
    Odette frowned, "Michael." She whispered quietly, she knew that him doing this was not something he would ever do...so why was he doing this?
    --
    Joseph's eyes narrowed and then he shook his head, "So you've fallen for her too...why doesn't that surprise me?" He asked with a cruel laugh as he neared them still aiming the sword at them.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:05 am

((*clings* ;3; ))

Micheal didn't respond. Really, was there realy a need to? No matetr what he said... Jospeh wouldn't litsen. He stopped litsening to him years ago.
    Instead of moving away, he stood frimly on his spot and then tooka step forward until the tip of the sweord was aimed only at him.
    "Jospeh..." he said quietly, his eyes askign him to please let it go.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:08 am

(leaving this open for Mikey... DX)
    Odette flinched when Joseph suddenly shoved Michael aside and raised the sword at her before he started to thrust it forward...
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:10 am

[>.< I wished I could stay longer, but I can't... Too tired... Just let Eric and his mother on their corner, and I'll take them from there at morning, after I read what happened while I was out, ofc.... Night, girls! ^^]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:14 am

((oh dear...... please don't hate me now x'D and ok Cami see ya<333))

Mcheal could've just knocked Joseph over, punch him, anything. He was just as strong as his brother was, he could be just as brutal and cold hearted like him if he wanted to. But that's the big difference bewteen them. Mike always tried for something different.
    He moved to quikcly for anyone else to have time to react, and pushed Odette out of the way, and instead placed himself infront of his twin, not moving an inch even as the sword cut his stomach.
    He stayed quiet, slowly lifitng up his face to stare back at his brother, face still emotionless as if he couldn't feel anything.

Last edited by Michael Korso on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:24 am

Odette gasped surprised when Michael shoved her out of the way, "Michael!" She cried out in horror as she saw him get stabbed.
    --
    Joseph stared at Michael in absolute shock, "Mikey? W...what have I done?" He asked out loud and then swiftly withdrew the sword. He helped lower Michael to the floor and pressed his hands against the wound as he staunched the bleeding. "I'm sorry Mikey....I'm so sorry." He whispered as tears fell. Odette had moved and grabbed her bandages along with a warm wet towel, "Joseph....we have to hurry if we're going to save him." She said quietly. Joseph nodded and moved away as he watched Odette start taking care of Michael.
    (ahh the feels)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:35 am

((Joey... is crying.... O.O .....holyshitIcan'teven...!!! Dx))

Micheal felt his legs suddenly give out, and barley even realsied his twin had caught him and lowerd him down to the floor. It's been a while... since he last got this badly hurt... of course, nothing less to be expected from Jospeh. And Mikey hadn't even defended himself... ...he was just like all those other idiots around him.
    His head staretd to feel dizzy and he forced himself to stay focused, knowing he'd probably die if he didn't stay awake. Although... dying seemed so... peaceful.
    He wnated to tell Odette to stop making a fuss and just leave already, to stop bterhing him anf go on with her life. TO stop caring so damn much...
    He turned his eyes to his twin, and for firts time in, how many years? Since they escpaed their father... he saw tears roll down the older twins face. Why was he crying? Jospeh wans't suppose to cry... that was always Michael's job.
    "Joe..." he started to sya but suddnely staretd to cough up blood. "..the hell... are you crying for...?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:46 am

Odette sighed and shook her head, "Stop trying to talk." She whispered as she made a poultice to help staunch fhe bleeding. From what she had been able to see, there had been no internal bleeding which was a relief....otherwise that would have been another worry.
    --
    Joseph wiped his eyes and glared at Michael, "I was crying cause I stabbed you....I wasn't aiming for you." He pointed out with a sigh.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:56 am

"...did our roles get swicthed or something?" Mike mutetrd with a blank look.
    He heard Odette telling him to stop talking, but just scoffed ignored the small command. "You never cired over me before, so why the hell start now...?" he started to aks before going couign roughly again. ...what was that comming from?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:08 am

Odette froze when she saw the blood leave Michael's mouth when he coughed and bit her lip, that wasn't good...not at all. She didn't betray her worry rhough and kept working only now with a dedicated speed to the task that been placed before her.
    --
    Joseph snorted, "As if." He said darkly, he hated crying...signs of weakness...and he had cried. "Oh I don't know maybe because you were bleeding out." He said flatly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:16 am

Mike felt his eye grow heavier and forced them to stay open. This is not the first time gettign stabbed... he could live through this... but it felt like there was something else than the wound in stomahc he should worry about.
    "I've bleeded ALOT in out life stupid," he mutterd. "Both from that fucking pedophile and other stupid figths," he growled in pain. It felt nice though... to see his rbtoehr still had something else than just angerm ahte and disgust inside of him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:22 am

Odette saw Michael's eyes drooping and kept working, she relaxed when she saw the poultice had managed to stop the bleeding. She only wished she knew what the other problem was...it seemed to be like...a disease of some sort. She frowned and started sewing up the injury with fast, talented fingers and just as fast bound his injury.
    --
    Joseph sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "It won't happen again." He said quietly referring to the crying.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:26 am

"....would you do me this favour?" he aske,d soudnign more quiet and... tired. So very tired, his eyes barley open anymore.
    "Let this dman revenge go already... I never ask you for favours anyway... so just this... once..."
    Was it starting to get hard to breath?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:35 am

(If he dies....I die....)
    Odette turned to stare at Michael as she paused her efforts, when she saw his trouble breathing she moved forward and gently moved his head onto her lap. "Joseph...can you finish wrapping his wound please?" She asked, her giice shaking before she stared down at Michael, "You better not die on me Michael." She whispered.
    --
    Joseph sighed, "Fine I won't.....if you tell me why." He said flatly before hurriedly helping bind the injury with sure fingers.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 am

((pffft naaah Mikey wouldn't leave these two alone... too stubborn o3o <333))

The younger twin actually ahd strengh enough to chuckle. Moving his gaze upwards and stared into Odette's eyes for a quick moment before allwoing his eyes to close. "Why ask when you obviously already know the answear..." he sighend.
    Slowly ehr forced his arm to move and place dhis ahnd over Joseph's working hands. "I'll still... stay with you though... idiot..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 am

(good XDD)
    Odette wondered what he had meant by that and flicked her gaze towards Michael and Joseph's hands. She bit her lip and inwardly wondered why it felt like she was....intruding.
    --
    Joseph sighed and glanced at Michael's hand resting over his own, "You're still an idiot Mikey." He said gruffly but he lightly squeezed Michael's hand before he kept wrappinc his injury.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:49 am

"I know, we're twins remeber? It's normal being exactly like the other one," he snickerd before coughing again.
    He weakly squeezed back and before feelign his whole boy starting to grow numb. He was so tired... If it hand't been for these two idiots at his side, he would've let himself fall alseep already. For good. "I better not have to clean up after you again when i'm back up," he siad flatly, refering to the Eric and his mother.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:57 am

Odette sighed, "Well you won't be able to get up for awhile Michael...at least not until that injury starts to heal." She said softly.
    --
    Joseph glanced back at the scene behind him with a blank stare, "Don't worry...I'll handle it and Michael listen to the doctor." He said firmly before he got up and picked up Michael easily enough before he carried him into Odette's room. After laying Michael down, he straightened and faced Odette who had followed them, "Just keep an eye on him wil ya? I'll be back Michael." He added before he left to take care of his mess.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:58 am

(NIIGHT!!! <3333)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:02 am

((Jooooeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy ;3; okie good night hon<3 Very Happy))

He grunted as he was laid down on the bed and satred after Joseph as he left.
    "I'll be back" he said. Well he betetr be, or else they both knew Mike would be up and running until he found him again.
    He rubbed his head. The fact that he ah djust been stabbed his own twin didn't face him at all. It didn't matter shit to him, Jiseh could've doen much worse without Mike trying to stop him or hating him for it afetrwards. What shocked was... that Jospeh had actually stopped trying to kill Odette.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Odette bit her lip and then pulled one chair up to the bed, "Michael, you should lie down." She said quietly as she gave him a stern look.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:52 pm