Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas )

Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Empty Oh My ( Tag: Thomas )

Post  Anastasia Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Anastasia fans Thomas with a thin cloth. She sighs heavily, feeling bad that she did this to him and now she had to wait for his awakening. When they got into the castle, she had time to change into her more Royal attire, than her outside attire, and she let her hair down, cascading past her shoulders. She hums lightly, trying to pass the time.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Empty Re: Oh My ( Tag: Thomas )

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:39 am

Thomas groaned slightly in his sleep as he started to wake up. He wasn't sure where he was. He remembered a red-head...far too pretty to be talking to him. Why had he passed out? He dazily looked around the room and then froze again. Now she was even more royal looking! "Nng...where'm I?" He asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes as if it would make things normal again.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 am

Anastasia flashes a smile. "You're awake! Thank goodness! I was scared..." She placed a hand on her heart. "You're in my chambers..."

Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:43 am

"Your...chambers?" He asked groggily, furrowing his eyebrows. "Where exactly are your chambers?" He asked, looking around sleepily.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 am

"Oh, I'm sorry. See 'Chambers' in Royal terms is called a 'Bedroom' in your terms... I guess..." Anastasia says, trying to clear up any confusion. "So you're in the Castle."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 am

Oh, he felt dizzy again. "C-C-Castle?" He chirped, sitting up instantly and holding his head. "I-I...why...?" He questioned, then remembered. She was the princess. He was in the princesses bedroom. "I-I shouldn't be here! You're a princess! I'm a baker!" He whispered, like someone would hear him and instantly stab him or something.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:12 am

"No!" Anastasia pleas, grabbing his hand. "Please stay. Please, I insist!" She looks up at him with her big blue eyes, pleading in her expression. "Especially since I was idiotic to assume that you knew who I was."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:22 am

Thomas gasped, feeling her take his hand. He gently pulled it from her, like he was still showing respect, and scrambled off the bed onto the floor near the door. He couldn't look her in the eyes. It made his head feel too fuzzy. "I-I can't...I mean, I'd love to, b-but...where I'm from, guys like me don't get to talk to princesses. I don't know how it is here, but...I'm not exactly prince material," He said, making a face at the ground.

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_m8in3nIoqn1rpzp1t
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:30 am

Anastasia watches him with a furrowed her brows and crosses her arms.

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_lzziovqaJ71r516t3

"Prince material or not, it doesn't matter to me. You make it sound like I'm some sort of sacred artifact..." Anastasia sighs before turning away and pulling at one of her hair strands. Most likely the reason hardly anyone talks to her as a normal person except her sibilings. Only because they too know how hard it feels to be left out of the normal crowd.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:43 am

Thomas frowned and looked over at her, his nerves calming as he saw how...lonely she looked. He pursed his lips and looked away for a moment. He knew how it felt to be thought of as different -- though, her different was a lot different than his own. She was praised. He was...well, weird. Too shy, too quiet, too sheltered, too everything. That's what he was back home. He wouldn't be that anymore. Not that little boy who lived under his parents protection. "Anya..." He got up and walked over, still visibly nervous, but much less than he had been before. "I'm sorry...It's just...we literally are on different levels...I mean, won't you get in trouble for even having me in here?" He asked with a skeptical gaze.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 am

She looks at him slightly before shaking her head. "My parents and the guards have a lot more better things to attend to then to make sure their 'Princess' is doing it with a commoner or not... All they care about is safety..." Anastasia says to him before standing up and walking past him towards her window that had the view of the whole town and it's outskirts.
    "Having Money, a title, a name for yourself shouldn't matter who you want to be friends with or who you want to fall in love with... Everyone is a Human. It shouldn't matter about power but love... I just wish everyone else could think like that..." She mumbles the last part to herself. She looks back at him. "I'm sorry... If this... I am making you uncomfortable, you are more than welcomed to leave..."

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_m4zdgbLHcg1rp0hsw
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 am

Thomas listened quietly, fiddling with his hands nervously. He calmed the rest of his nerves as she started talking with that lonely pain he'd heard earlier. Even if their pain was on different sides of the spectrum, they were the same. No one really wanted to hang out with the boy who's parents were farmers -- barely making enough money to get by. Her parents had it easy -- rich, able to give their kids everything they wanted. But, while he got all the attention from his parents, he could tell she didn't get as much from her own parents.

He bit his lip and looked up at her, his hazel eyes timid, but caring. "Nah...I think I'll...stay here," He said quietly, a smile pulling up on his lips.

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_m1bapbrpeZ1qm4i2n
    (...ignore the text. XD)
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 am

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_m0zbl6Clcy1ropl13o5_250

"I was hoping you would say that." Anastasia smiles before giggling. As she started speaking, she advanced towards him and circled around him. The end of her dress wrapping around his feet. "Alright, Sir Thomas. Because I, Anastasia - Princess of Nirethia, caused you mental harm from my stupidity, I am giving the great honor of being an honorary friend and guest of the Royal Family. Meaning, everytime you come to this Castle, you will not be treated as a simple commoner but a noble. All the maids with greet you, the guards will let you in with a smile, and you can hang out with all of the Princesses and the Ladies in Waiting, and maybe the Prince if he's in the mood. But, especially Princess Anastasia by request." She giggles with a smile. "No ifs, ands, or buts about it either. I know I said that Money, Fame, and a Title means nothing, but it does help a little."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 am

"I'm what now?" Thomas mumbled, mostly to himself as he looked at her with wide eyes. He couldn't help but smile, though. Everyone here was so nice -- especially this girl! He rubbed the back of his neck with a small grin and stood up. "Well...Guess It's my pleasure to be in your presence, your highness," He said calmly, taking her hand, bowing a bit and kissing the back of it. He felt more comfortable now as he saw their similarities. But, she was still a girl, which explained the blush on his cheeks.

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_lzym1hR2PB1r7fexno1_500
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:15 am

"No, Thank you for accompaning me today, Sir Thomas." Anastasia curtsies with a smile. A though clicked back into her head. "Oh! I want to show you something!" Anastasia says excitedly, going to walk towards the door until she sees Tom's shirt. It was covered in dirt from the streets. She walks towards him and turns him around, brushing the back of it. Some of the dirt floated off, but still wasn't to her standard. "Wait here..." She says, walking towards the door. She opens it slightly, poking her head out, looking for a maid. A maid came instantly to her sight. "What can I do for you, Princess?"
    "Yes, Can you please go into Phillip's room and grab one of his shirts?" The maid nodded and scurried away quickly. She closes the door and turns towards Tom.
    "Alright, time to strip off the shirt." Anastasia smiles and offers her hand out to take it.

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_m6afv2Hg6j1roa7ojo1_500
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 am

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_m81jc55tw31rcftipo1_400
    [Oh no... She didn't do it... XD]
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 am

Thomas watched her with curious eyes, then looked down to his shirt as she had started dusting him off. What? Was he too dirty now? He had grown up on a farm -- some dirt on his shirt was nothing to him. But, he was in a castle...

He listened quietly to her talk to the maid, and then felt his cheeks go ablaze as she spoke to him again, telling him to take off his shirt. "E-Excuse me?" He stammered, wide-eyed. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked around, trying to find an escape to the situation, but coming up with nothing. "Fine..." He sighed before reaching down to the hems of his shirt and pulling it up over his head. He was surprisingly welly muscled under the shirt. "Here," He mumbled, warm and red from his blush.

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_lzinwokZR11qjuvtn
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:34 am

(( WON 8D ))

Anastasia grabs his shirt and turns back around towards the door. She blushes heavily without him seeing. It just dawned on her what she bluntly asked him and how he actaully listened to her. She forced herself to stop looking midway, pretending to look somewhere else interesting. He is really... really good looking. Not as much as Phoebus with his muscular strength but he was much more... softer build than most of the men around Nirethia. That made Anastasia's face turn the color of her hair.
    The knock on the door made her jump and she quickly opened it, taking the new shirt and handing her his old shirt to get it cleaned. She closes the door and throws the shirt towards him. "It's my brother's. You guys are both the same build... I think..."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:40 am

Thomas furrowed his brows as she turned around. What? Was he that hard to look at? Sure, he knew he wasn't the most handsome guy, but really...
    He sighed and watched as she handed off the shirt in exchange for something new. He caught the new shirt and quickly pulled it on. "Woah...this fabric is a lot softer than what I'm used to," He mused to himself, staring curiously at the fabric he was playing with between his fingers. "Oh, uh, thanks!" He chimed, smiling at her.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 pm

"It should be, we import and bunch of fancy stuff for our dresses and clothes." Anastasia grins before nodding. "Come, come! I must show you!" She says, grabbing his hand, opening the door, and dragging him out of the bedroom, down the hallway.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Thomas yelped slightly as she took his hand and started dragging him. "A-Anya!" He chuckled, trying to keep up with her, but being the klutz he was, ended up toppling over, and catching her on his chest to keep her from hitting the ground. He smiled shyly up at her. "I'm not good at running," He whispered.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:01 am

"Eep!!" Anya yelps before looking at him. She giggles, "It's alright~!" She jumps back up, pulling him up with her. "You're so cute~."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Thomas grinned as he saw how unaffected she had been. He let out a relieved breath as he followed after her. Her words only made him blush more. "Y-Yeah...sure," he chuckled.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Anastasia smiles back at him before turning a corner. They enter to the Kitchen area of the Castle. It was the most hectic place in the castle, all of the chefs and servants running around trying to prepare all the meals for the Royals and their guests.
    "Hello Chef~." Anastasia chimes, waving at the head chef. He only bowed before shaking his head as she tastes a sauce.
    "Yummy~! Nice work!" Anastasia says before looking back at Thomas and grabbing his hand, leading him through the madness.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Thomas looked around curiously as she lead him into such a busy room. He wasn't sure what to do with so many people around. He chuckled as he was quickly pulled Into the madness by the red head towing him. He was starting to love how carefree she was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:22 pm