Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Don't Give Up (tags Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Don't Give Up (tags Jim) Empty Don't Give Up (tags Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Odette entered the prison cell and sighed when she saw Jim, "Jim...are you ok?" She asked softly and hurried forward towards the cell door.
    (Er is the cell door open or closed? :3)
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Don't Give Up (tags Jim) Empty Re: Don't Give Up (tags Jim)

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:36 pm

((Uh... now it should be closed o3o))

Jim, having fallen asleep, drowsily looked form the floor, but quikcly fully up once he saw who his next visitor was.
    "Odette?" he said suprised and stumbled up, grabbing the bars and giving her one of his usual cocky smiles. "Hiya what's up? Everything ok? What are you doing here anyway? Oh wait, right, ya worrie dbaout me as well. Haha, sorry about all this."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:39 pm

She sighed and shook her head, "Jim...I was so worried about you, Dimitri told me what happened. I am so sorry, there has to be a way to get you out of here...is there any evidence that the twins forced you to do this?" She asked softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:43 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Again that coincil member... I'm startign to get freaked out about his deep.... interest in me," he shuddred. "Nah, only firneds claiming I was forced to do it. Won't be near enough to convicne the higher ups though," he shrugged. "But hey, i'm fine see?" he assured his sister figure and took hold of her hand. "...just my second mental break down, but that's over now."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm

(Geez...the person he views as a sister is dating his dad Razz XDDD)
    Odette gently squeezed his hand and smiled sadly at him, "You are getting out of this Jim, I swear." She said firmly as she nodded to herself. "So John brought you in? Did he hurt you?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 pm

((muahahahaha oh geez... make sur ehe never finds out x'3 seriously))

"Of course I am, lik I always do," he nodded.
    He narrowed his eyes when John was brought up and glanced away, tryng to hide his obvious hate for that man. "Not me. Al," he growled. "That fucking coward..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Her eyes narrowed, "That fucking bastard." She snarled and looked down, her own personal dislike of the man increasing when she heard that. "If Marina didn't need him, I would have killed hom awhile ago." She said darkly and then sighed.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:07 pm

"Sure, you'd only end up needing someone saving your ass. Again," he teased and winked. "I thought you and him were close friends?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Nevermind, I'm just worried about Al now," he sighend. "He'll probably thinks I'm dead by now..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:10 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him when he said that and sighed, "Who's Al? He sounds like he really cares about you." She added.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:13 pm

"A... really close firend of my, childhood friend actually," he mumbled. No wya was he tellign her the whole sotry about their complicated and unhealthy relasionship.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Odette nodded, "Would you want me to tell him, you're doing ok?" She asked softly, this could at least be something she could do Jim....besides come up with a way of how to help him escape.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:33 am

He nodded. "Yes please, that'd be great. I want to make sure he's still alright. If you find him, tell him I was wrong and that I'll get out of here alive 'kay?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:37 am

She nodded, "And just how are you getting out of here Jim? Is there a way I can help you?" She asked quietly, she wanted to help Jim as much as she could, he was after all one of her few trusted friends.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:44 am

"I can't simply escpae ths place like i've done all those other times," he mumbled and glanced around the cell. "I'm first gonan wait for their judgment, if they even managed to see the twins ther'sa chnace for me they let me go. If not... well thne I'll just have to break out, like always. Adn all you need to d is say what the others have, that I was forced or brainwashed or something..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:52 am

Odette looked down as she forced tears back, "Ok....I can do that." She said and reached over to lightly squeeze his hand with hers. "Promise me...you'll get out of this in one piece." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:08 am

"Hey hey, don't cry Odette," Jim samiled and brushed away the tears threathing to fall. "I've been in worse situatipns like this... trsut me, I won't die here. I'm to stubborn for that."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:16 am

She smiled sadly, Jim wouldn't want to hear it but in this he and his father were both alike. "Well good, I wouldn't want to have my best friend die. I care too much about you...you're one of the few people who knows about my past and still likes me." She said with a little laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:22 am

"Maybe beaucse I'm a part of to??" he joked. "You're past doesn't matter, it's what you're gonna do with your life that counts Odette."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:26 am

(Oh geez...way to guilt trip XDD)
    Odette nodded and smiled at Jim, "That goes for you too...when you get out of here, start a new life with Ariel Jim. You deserve a happily ever after to your story." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:31 am

((I get those ALL THE FREAKING time 83))

He chuckled. "Happily ever after doens't excist. But yeah, I'll get out of here, and make sure Ariel will egt hers at least. Same goes of you."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:38 am

(Yeah you do...I shall lay off guilt tripping XDD)
    Odette smiled and made a face, "Yeah well...that's if I ever manage to stop ruining other people's love lives first." She said with a shrug. Breaking up with Phoebus had caused him to turn to drinking, fighting with John Rolfe had led to him snapping and almost killing Marina's baby. And being with Michael was dangerous....not just for her, espeically not after what had happened at her place.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 am

((yeah, i need a breka from those x'D))

"Screw the other people, you always give up so much for them but never gets shit in return. Just treat yourself better and stop blamining yoursef over every little thing," he said sternly. "Everythign will be turn otu fine in the end. I promise. For both of us."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:46 am

(I am not arguing with you wifey x3)
    Odette smiled, "Good, because we both deserve good endings." She said softly and squeezed his hand again before she released it, "Have they treated you all right?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:50 am

((thank you 8'D))

He coughed and looked away from her. "Well, if treating me alright si the same as thye always do... then yeah, sure."
    The guards couldn't be more happier to ahve Jim locked up, a new punching bag for them nwo that eh couldn't escape. Though they calmed dwon when Jim had grabbed their swords and almost cut them open.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 am

Odette winced, "I can talk to Dimitri...maybe he can take care of that problem." She said quietly, she hated how the guards would beat up Jim..it made her angry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:18 am