Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Alone (tags Anyone :P)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

All Alone (tags Anyone :P) Empty All Alone (tags Anyone :P)

Post  Odette Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:40 pm

(I realized I haven't rpd as Odette in the longest time and I miss rping as her Razz anywho enjoy)
    Odette slowly made her way into her living room, she was quite big now as she was in her last trimester. Thankfully it was just her stomach but even so she lightly put one hand on her stomach as her child kicked. She gave a little chuckle but it was tinged with sadness and she made her way to a chair so she could sit down. The pains were getting worse and as a result Odette had hardly left her cabin, she hated it...she hated that she felt so weak. Her child kicked once more only this time it caused a stronger surge of pain through her body. If it wasn't for Esme checking up on her daily, Odette wasn't sure if she would still be alive. She whimpered and put her head in her hands, she hadn't slept in weeks and it showed....her eyes were hollow and she felt like...crap. "Why is being pregnant so painful?" She asked quietly, not expecting anyone to answer her after all she was by herself today.
    (meh I'm kinda venty today Razz)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:35 pm