Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle] Empty If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Eric had just arrived at Nirethia, and instead going after his father, he decided to take a walk at the woods.
    The view was breath taking, and he thought it was the best thing to do after a long day travel. So he saddled Spirit and rode into the forest, fiding a pleasant path among the trees.

He was closer to some cottages when he heard something. It sounded like a table cracking and then it was a scream. Eric didn't think twice, he heard this story many times when the knights talked when they got drunk after a long day of working. He dismounted his horse, and reached his dagger on the satchel of Spirit's saddle. Then he broke into the house, putting the front door down with his kick, but what he saw wasn't exactly what he was told.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle] Empty Re: If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle]

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 pm

(Oh geez...the fiance battle continues XDDD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle] Empty Re: If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle]

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 pm

(( CARLY STARTED IT XDDD She's getting Super Jealous XDD ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:13 pm

If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle] Tumblr_m87aftKEi61rnpnlzo1_500
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 pm

(HEY. LEMMEBEJEALOUS. XD Nah, I wanted to do this to be able to play Belle as the badass she was before Flynn tamed her.)

Belle growled, the mans dagger digging into her neck slightly. He smirked at her, starting to unzip his pants just as the door was kicked in. Belle took the distraction to take his dagger, flip him over, and plunge the dagger into his heart. She panted, brushing her hair from her face and sitting up. She took her dagger, wiped it off on his shirt and then turned her dark eyes towards Eric with a glare. She stood slowly, her outfit quite different from the normal wear in the kingdoms. She wore a black suit that hugged her every curve to allow her to move quickly. She didn't say a word to him, but her eyes dared him to try something, her hand still holding the dagger at her side. She ignored the bit of blood that dripped on her neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:39 pm

[Hehe, sorry for taking too long... I had to find the perfect gif!
    If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle] Tumblr_m5xulgtlw81rq0ewp
    ]

Eric gulped seeing this girl, with that clothing in front of him. She had beautiful eyes, but it was hard looking at them with her body screaming for his attention.
    ''You handled him very well...'', he started shyly, looking away briefly and then he saw the blood on her neck. Well, that for certainly called his attention. ''You're bleeding, if you need I have some bandages at my satchel'', he said softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:43 pm

(xD)

Belle tilted her head dangerously at him and eyed him. She sneered slightly as he offered to help her. Sure, that was what he wanted. She walked over, bluntly opened his satchel and pulled out the bandages. She walked over to the sofa, stepping over the body and sitting onto the couch. She put the bandage on her neck where it was bleeding. She didn't speak to him, nor did she smile in thanks for the bandage. She just tossed it back to him and stood again, sliding her blade into the holster at her side. She stretched, groaning softly at the crackling her joints did.

(Silent and mysterious. To the max. XD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Eric swallowed hard again, and rubbed the back of his neck looking shyly to this mysterious woman. He got tensed when she walked closer, and watched quietly while she bandaged herself. Eric sent Cinderella and his father to the hell at the moment. This woman was so much interesting, she she had his full attention right now.
    He sat at the couch and looked at her eyes, not her body. They were golden, and he had never seen a color like that before. ''Your eyes, they are beautiful...'', he said quietly, rubbing the back of his neck again feeling like the dumbest idiot ever.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Belle rolled her eyes mentally as he moved to sit beside her. Was he stupid? She leaned back on the couch and crossed her arms, eyeing him boredly. "Thank you," She said dryly before looking him up and down. He was what normal girls would find attractive, wasn't he? She wasn't really sure. She didn't care enough to be curious about it, either. She got up and walked from the house with ease, like she hadn't just killed someone. She pulled her hair down from it's ponytail, then turned to look at him. "We have a problem," She sighed, shifting her weight onto one leg. "You saw me kill someone," She pointed out, her golden eyes intent on his, though dull of emotion. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you," She said simply, crossing her arms.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:43 am

''You're welcome...'', he said quietly, and looked at her with the corner of the eyes. He followed her with his gaze while she walked around the house, and diverted whenever she looked at him. He looked at her when she talked again, seeing her hair was falling gracefully down to her shoulders.
    ''Yes, I saw it, I've also seen he was ready to rape you, so I could say you killed him defeding your honor, I'm a witness, so I guess it's a good reason why you shouldn't kill me'', he said calmly, looking deeply into her golden eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:58 am

Belle crossed her arms behind her back, eyeing him. "So, you're actually smart," She mumbled dryly before sighing and shaking her head. "Fine. I'll let you live. Don't expect anything else from me," She said as she arched a brow. "Stop looking at me so...intrigued. That flower over there is more interesting," she said matteroffactly and started to walk over to a horse that was hidden behind some trees.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:04 am

Eric chuckled delighted, she was for sute the most different lady he had ever met. He followed her outside crossing his arms over his back. ''That's a beautiful horse you have over there, milady'', he said softly, not shaken by her skittish stance.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 am

Belle stood silently by her horse, gently petting his mane -- the action seeming out of place for someone who had just murdered a man. She nodded mutely to his statement and eyed him from the corner of her eyes. "His names Phillip," She said quietly, returning her eyes back to the horse.

(The horse's name sounds like Phil-eep, so...is that how you spell it? Phillip? XD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 am

He walked closer to them, and stood by the other side of the horse, petting Phillip's neck gently. ''I know a little about horses, so I can say you have a strong and fast specimen, milady'', he said with a half smile, looking at her horse.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:17 am

Belle bit her lip slightly. "I uh...Yeah, I know," She cleared her throat a bit. She'd never really met anyone else other than her brother and her contract's before. So, meeting someone who knew about horses, and wasn't running away in fear was a bit...unnerving. But, she didn't show it. "He's seven," she said quietly, brushing his mane from his face.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:20 am

''In great conditions I must say'', he said with a smile and petted Phillip's nose, which made him whinny pleased. ''I'm a stable boy. I've come with Princess Cinderella'', he said quietly, looking at her with the corner of his eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am

Belle looked to him with a slightly interested gaze. "The princess huh? I guess that's...nice. I don't care much for the royals or the council," She said with a shrug before she looked to him with intent, golden eyes. "Why are you still here. I just killed someone, and threatened you more than once. You should have been gone by now," she pointed out, crossing her arms.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:35 am

''I think I haven't gone yet because I don't know your name yet, milady'', he bowed with his head like a gentleman and gave her a charming smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:39 am

Belle thought about it for a long moment before giving him her best fake smile. "Rose," She said simply, curtsying. She knew it wasn't her name, but he didn't need to know her name. It was as simple as that.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:44 am

''Nice to meet you, Rosie, I'm Jason''... Eric didn't know why but he didn't want to share with her his name... ''Your name really suits you, because you're as beautiful as the flower, and you also have thorns'', he said with a small chuckled and caressed Phillip's mane.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:45 am

"Oh, so original," Belle said teasingly as he compared her to her 'name.' "I'm calling your bullshit, by the way. Your name isn't Jason," She said simply, shrugging her shoulders. She was always good at calling bluffs.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:51 am

He smirked, ''So how would you want to call me? If you think Jason isn't my name, I'll give you free will to call me whatever you want'', he said quiet amused of her temper.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:01 am

Belle sighed, thinking for a moment. "I'll call you...Blue," She said simply. "Because...your eyes....are nice," She said quietly before making a face at the ground. Had she really just said that? She cleared her throat.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:04 am

''Blue...'', he said and thought for a moment, ''I like it...'', he gave her a crooked smile. ''I'm not sure if your name is really Rosie, but I'll call you like that, because it really suits you''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:05 am

Belle laughed slightly, though her expression was emotionless. "Right...because I'm beautiful, right?" She said sarcastically, tilting her head to the side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm