Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Comes and Goes ( Tag: Belle )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Comes and Goes ( Tag: Belle )  Empty Comes and Goes ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:24 am

Maximus slows his galloping after he passed Flynn's house a few miles back; heading towards a field full of Lilies, Roses, and Carnations. Flynn smiles before looking back at Belle, "We're here." Max stops before entering the field and Flynn hops off, helping Belle down also. He grabs his hand softly, interlacing his fingers with her. He smiles happily at her before leading her through the field. Max follows behind them, being careful of not trampling on the flowers.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Comes and Goes ( Tag: Belle )  Empty Re: Comes and Goes ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:10 am

Belle leaned on Flynn the entire ride, content to be in his presence, despite the long ride. She tightened her arms around him every now and then, whether to remind herself she was there or he was there, she wasn't sure. But, she didn't care. She was happy. It was nice to be happy.

"Hmm?" She hummed, sitting up as he mentioned being wherever it was he was taking them. She had had her eyes closed on their arrival, but as she saw the place they were, her golden hues were wide with amazement. "Oh, wow..." she mumbled under her breath, a smile pulling up her lips as she looked at all of the flowers. "I love carnations..." She mumbled, biting down on her bottom lip to try and control her excitement. She looked up to him as he took her hand and grinned, a childish wonder glinting in her hues. "It's beautiful here, Flynn," She whispered, looking around and nearly bouncing with every step she took alongside him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:39 am

"I'm glad you think so..." He says with a smile before leading her though the flowers. As the air blew, the pedals danced around them, making the atmosphere happy and light. Flynn smiles, seeing where he wanted to go, and turns around to Belle, grabbing her other hand into his. "I want you to meet... My Mother and my Grandmother." He lets out the last part through a breath; showing Belle the two stones implanted next to each other.

The words carved into the stone shown both of their names. Elizabeth Rider, his Grandmother, and Melina Rider, his mother, resting in the flower field. Specific flowers grown on their graves, Roses for Elizabeth and Carnations for Melina.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:50 am

Belle continued her distracted gaze as she followed after him, her attention merely on the flower petals that moved around them with the wind. She blinked, refocusing on him when he turned to her. Her eyes went a bit wide at his statement. Meet his mother and grandmother...? But...Oh. She smiled sadly towards the two stones and then bit her bottom lip, looking towards Flynn. She had a feeling he'd never brought anyone else there before.

She kept her eyes on the stones, looking at the flowers growing so specifically around the two. She slid her arms around Flynn's middle and leaned against him as she studied the graves. "...Your mom and I like the same flowers," she mumbled absently, her eyes admiring the carnations.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 am

(( My internet anf laptop is currently out of order. So my responses are gunna be smaller. ))

Flynn smiles, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "They would both love you... My grandmother would have said that you remind her of her youth." He chuckles lightly before kissing the top of her head. "This place was... is their heaven. I wanted them to meet mine. "He smiles down at her lovingly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Belle looked up to him as he spoke and smiled softly, giggling gently as he spoke of his grandmother. She closed her eyes in content when he kissed her head. However, at his last words, she felt her breath hitch in her throat. Sure, Flynn was romantic around her. But, considering the fact he was finally letting her in, and had just said something that made her feel worth anything at all, she grew weak. She smiled, blinking to try and make her eyes stop from getting watery. "I love you," she whispered, hooking her hand at the back of his neck and tugging him down -- the height difference causing her to stand on her toes. She smiled softly as she kissed his lips lovingly.

"I... Would it be weird if I talked to them?" she asked, smiling impishly as she leaned back from him and brushed his bangs from her eyes. "I think they need to be properly thanked for giving me you," she explained with a gentle tone as she stroked his cheek tenderly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:45 pm

"And I love you..." He whispers back, placing his forehead on hers and wrapping his arms around her waist. He closed his eyes; enjoying the moment of being with her.
    Flynn chuckles with a smile across his face, shaking his head. "No not at all. They would love it..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:13 am

Belle leaned into him, smiling slightly. She nodded, glad for his approval. She gently maneuvered herself from his grasp and went over to kneel in front of his mother and grandmother's graves. She looked down to her lap as she sat on her knees, thinking about it for a long moment. "I... I-I know you don't know me, but... I-I know your son -- and your grandson," She mumbled, starting off her slightly shaky conversation. "I just wanted you to know that... I love him. With everything I have -- that's not something that's easy for me. He's the sweetest, most caring man I have ever met. And, I give you both credit for his good looks," she whispered the last bit with a smile towards the ground.

She turned her gold hues towards Melina's grave and gently touched the roses's petals. "I want to thank you for getting him here... I'm sorry you couldn't be there to watch what an amazing man you made. But," she turned her eyes towards Elizabeth's grave. "I'm glad you were there. I know he wouldn't be who he is without you," she whispered. "I love you both..." she murmured before biting her bottom lip.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Flynn listened to her words intently. As he listened, he felt his heart quench with hapiness and love. Flynn walks to her as she finishes, kneeling down behind her and wrapping his arms gently around her body. When she said I love you t o them, a soft and hush wind blew past them, repeating her words back to her.

Flynn plants kisses along her neck. "Thank you..." He whispers against her neck, "For everything Belle. " Flynn turns her to face him and he kisses her lips passionately, placing both of his hands on her cheeks gently. He pulls away, placing his forehead against hers. He looks at her with a smile, brushing his thumb across her cheeks. "I love you, with everything fiber of my being. And it's not that easy for me either but you make it possible with those beautiful golden eyes and your adorable pout."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Belle looked up as Flynn came and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned against him and smiled softly as she heard the whispers in the wind. She turned her hues towards him and returned his kiss without any hesitance. Leaning her forehead to his, she swallowed the small lump that had formed in her throat from all of his sweet words. "I-I love you, too," she whispered simply, a soft smile gracing her lips before she kissed him again tenderly. "My mother would have loved you, too," She whispered against the kiss, smiling sadly. She'd have to take him there one day. No one had ever been there aside from John and Belle. Kida hadn't even been there, and it was where her father was buried.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:11 am

Flynn smiles, "I'm glad. " He pulls back from the kiss, looking into her eyes. He brushes a wavy strand away from her face to behind her ear. Flynn closes his eyes and inhales his surroundings, enjoying the moment of being with the ones he loved most. Even though it was bittersweet for both, he still felt the happiest he's been in awhile. He opened his eyes and smiled, "I have one more place to show you and I promise it's not as emotional..." He stands, helping her stand also.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Belle looked back towards the graves with a loving gaze. She had to admit that it was sweet of him to bring her here, even if it was sad. She touched the flowers there affectionately, then stood with Flynn. "Oh? Well, then we should go," She nodded, smiling gently. She brought his hand up to her lips and kissed his knuckles softly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 pm

(( CARLY. MAKE ME STOP WATCHING THE VOW. ))

Flynn smiles, looking towards the graves before back at Belle. He wraps his arms around her shoulders. "Thank you... For everything."He whispers against her cheek before kissing it lightly. Flynn pulls away with a loving smile. He bends down and picks one flower from each grave. He looks down, brushing the petals of the flowers.

"I love you both, with all of my heart and everything I have. I know that you watch over everyday and all you wante was my happiness." He smiles before looking up with a sad smile. "I honestly thought that it was impossible after I was left alone in this world... Until I tmet this amaziing woman that you just met." He smiles at Belle as he stood and handed her the flowers. "I'm going to cherish her with everything I could offer to heer and then some, as long as she lets me. All I ask is for you to watch over her and love her just as much as I do. " Flynn kisses her lips before giving her a grin. "We shall be off then." He lifts her up onto Max. "Ready for one more surprise Miss Rofle?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:09 pm

(( TURN OFF THE SCREEN. Neutral ))

Belle listened to him quietly, smiling sadly at the fact that they were both talking to the wind. But, it seemed that the wind was actually talking back. The thought was sweet. But, at the same time, she was jealous. She'd never felt that her mother was watching over her. But, then again... Belle touched the cross that was burned into her arm and pursed her lips. Her mother was dead. Not watching over her from some fantasy place in the sky.

She blinked rapidly to clear her head as Flynn came over to her. "Oh, yeah. Ready, Mr. Rider," She smiled, petting Max's mane affectionately.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm

(( TOO LATE NAU BIOTCH. #CriedSoHard ))

Flynn smiles, hopping onto Maximus. He casts one last glance towards the graves before heading Max in another direction. "You're going to really love this place Belle. But, it's a secret place that no one knows about, so you can't tell Kida or Eric, alright?"

(( *debating whether I should stay here or just go to the Harbor* <_< ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Belle nodded, wrapping her arms around him. "Well. It's hard to keep things from them. But, I promise I won't spill," she nodded.

(HISDAD. BRI. I SEE IT. AFDASDFDSFMDKGRMGAFDAS<FMKWEMAKDFLSf.a dajfkn. dnjaknfas. njsa. as. Neutral)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:27 pm

(( Kay moving to Harbor.
    Twisted Evil
    Nicholas: Belle~ Let's have a talk. >Very Happy
    Flynn: *runs away with Belle*)
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:47 pm

(Character profile first before you can technically rp as the dad though Razz)
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Antal inlägg : 90
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-10

Post  Nicholas Rider Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:10 pm

(( That's cause you want to know his charie xD) )
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

[We all want to know! X3]
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 pm

(Well that and them's the rules XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:03 am