Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

So Teacher, What's Next? (tags: Flynn)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

So Teacher, What's Next? (tags: Flynn) Empty So Teacher, What's Next? (tags: Flynn)

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:19 pm

(muahahaha XDD)
    Jane was sitting at one of her favorite spots by the river, with her shoes off and her feet dangling in the wateras she drew. She was wearing the diamond earrings Flynn had given her and was biting her lower lip as she concentrated on the drawing she was doing.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

So Teacher, What's Next? (tags: Flynn) Empty Re: So Teacher, What's Next? (tags: Flynn)

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Flynn popped out from the water infront of her. He grins, "Hello there Ms. Porter."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

So Teacher, What's Next? (tags: Flynn) Empty Re: So Teacher, What's Next? (tags: Flynn)

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Jane shrieked and almost fell into the water but caught herself...barely. She flicked a glance over at aflynn and stammered, "I..uh....um...how..l..long were you there?" She squeaked.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Flynn chuckles, "Sorry I scared you." He swims over to her, resting his arms on the ground. "Not long, I just took a dive."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Her blush was starting up again as she noticed he was shirtless...she couldn't help but notice just how fit he was. "I...oh...s..so you...uh di..dive often?" She asked rather shakily and then felt like face palming, why was she acting so idiotic?
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:51 pm

"Haha, not really. I just did it for relaxing purposes." He says with a grin. "So, come here often?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 pm

(Why does that last line make me giggle??! :3)
    Jane blushed again and moved her feet so they weren't in the water, "Well...I...uh...yeah, I do come here pretty often. And you?" She asked as she smiled shyly at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:25 pm

"Well, I do live around here so I should come here often." Flynn grins before tilting his head, "Would you like to come into the water? It's actually really nice."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:34 pm

(ARE YOU.TRYING.TO.SEDUCE JANE??!! XDD)
    Jane.blushed and.looked down as she thought about it, "I..uhh...umm...sure." She said softly and put her things down.
    (Flynn should pull her in <<>>)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:55 pm

(( As I said before. XD Me = Purposefully. Flynn = Accidently XD ))

Flynn smiles widely before offering his hand to help her in.

(( Pft. He's not the type XD Unless she takes too long XD ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:03 pm

(Muahahaha well....she can't get her dress wet XDD)
    Jane shook her head, "I can't get my dress wet." She pointed out.before she shyly turned and unbuttoned.her dress. Once.the.dress was off she slipped into the water in her bra and panties.
    (*hides forever*)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Flynn chuckles before turning when she takes her dress off. "Understandable." He says, grinning before turning back around. "Have you ever swimmed in the River before?"

(( Well, it's not that bad XD At least she's not naked. ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:17 pm

(Muahahahaha.wonder about Flynn's reaction if she had been Wink)
    Jane shook her head, "Uh no." She admitted shyly as she smiled at him nervously, this was both exciting and scary...she had never been so immodest before another man until now.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:31 pm

(( If I could use a gif right now, I would XDD ))

Flynn grins, "Great, than this should be fun. Do you trust me, Jane?" He asks with a wide smile.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:43 pm

(Oh gosh XDD)
    Jane blushed but nodded, "Yeah I do." She said quietly but honestly, he hadn't ever given her a reason not to trust him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:01 pm

"Good." He grins before taking her hands and pulling both of them towards the current of the river. The water pushed them down the River at a fast but not alarming speed.

(( Dun worry Janey, Maxy will watch over her stuff XD ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:16 pm

(Well good Wink)
    Jane squeaked in surprise and clung to him as the water carried them both downstream. Eventually she relaxed enough to.loosen her grip on him but she still held his hands. A little laugh escaped her lips as they kept moving further along.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Flynn smiles at her. "Fun isn't it? And we can't get too hurt by the rocks since they are really mossy and slippery."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:48 pm

She smiled up at him, "Yeah it is fun...thank you for showing.me.this Flynn." She said and lightly squeezed his hands.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 am

Flynn smiles, "You're welcome." He brings her hand up to his lips and kisses it lightly. He sees her arm, realizing that the color wasn't from the water but marks or dark circles all over her arms. His eyes furrowed but he quickly shooked it out of his head, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Be prepare, we're coming up to the exciting part of the current."

(( There. Hannah. Happy? XDD ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 am

(Yes I am :3 XDD)
    Jane had seen his eyes land on the bruises and inwardly winced, how.could she have forgotten? she wondered. She smiled though when he mentioned the.exciting part of the current, "OK." She said and smiled at him, she trusted him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:52 am